• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Steeltime went to great lengths to diminish the work of Mueller and his team - ie 'government' lawyers - in light of his own practice and experience as an attorney. Did everyone eat a crazy pill on this board lately? Seems a whole lot of you have lost your marbles.

No he is just showing how mundane and meaningless these "revelations" are and not to get overhyped because a subpoena was served or documents were turned over.

I am coming to the conclusion that regardless of whether this investigation should continue or not Meuller needs to be replaced by someone much more independent, he has too many ties to this situation emotionally and professionally for either side to truly be comfortable. I also think sessions need to step down so someone can be put in place that does not need to recuse themselves.

Meuller needs to be replaced by someone much more independent, he has too many ties to this situation emotionally and professionally for either side to truly be comfortable
Oh, how the world turns....

"Mueller's selection will provide some certainty for the American people that the investigation will proceed fairly and free of political influence" - Richard Burr, R-N.C.

"The issue of Russian meddling in our election must be investigated fully & former FBI dir. Mueller is well qualified to oversee this probe." - Republican Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio

"Mueller is a well respected and trusted veteran of the FBI. This special counsel appointment is a step in the right direction on getting answers on the many questions we have with Russian meddling in our election and our democracy." - Rep Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

"My priority has been to ensure thorough and independent investigations are allowed to follow the facts wherever they may lead. That is what we’ve been doing here in the House. The addition of Robert Mueller as special counsel is consistent with this goal, and I welcome his role at the Department of Justice." - House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis

"I commend (Department of Justice) for bringing in an independent voice to help bring clarity to this situation." - Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah

"Mueller is a great selection. Impeccable credentials. Should be widely accepted." - Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah

“It would be a disaster. There's no reason to fire Mueller. What's he done to be fired?” - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)

“I think there's a lot of confidence in Mueller around here. We've all dealt with him.” - Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)

“I think Bob Mueller’s as good as you’re going to find. I don’t see any reason to remove him.” - Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.)

"Mueller has a strong reputation for independence, and comes with the right credentials for this job.” - Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa

"Mueller had an incredible reputation. It’s the right decision. Let’s get the facts, let’s get the information, and let us proceed with all haste.” - Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado

“By having someone like Bob Mueller head the investigation assures the American people that there’s no undue influence, be it here or be it at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue, or within the Justice Department or FBI.” - Richard Burr (R-N.C.)

"Mueller has got a good background in terms of not being partisan and I hope he gets down to the bottom of what really is a growing list of allegations.” - Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.)

"Appointing Mueller was the right thing to do and the right choice.” - Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.)

Oh, how the world turns....

"Mueller's selection will provide some certainty for the American people that the investigation will proceed fairly and free of political influence" - Richard Burr, R-N.C.

"The issue of Russian meddling in our election must be investigated fully & former FBI dir. Mueller is well qualified to oversee this probe." - Republican Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio

"Mueller is a well respected and trusted veteran of the FBI. This special counsel appointment is a step in the right direction on getting answers on the many questions we have with Russian meddling in our election and our democracy." - Rep Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

"My priority has been to ensure thorough and independent investigations are allowed to follow the facts wherever they may lead. That is what we’ve been doing here in the House. The addition of Robert Mueller as special counsel is consistent with this goal, and I welcome his role at the Department of Justice." - House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis

"I commend (Department of Justice) for bringing in an independent voice to help bring clarity to this situation." - Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah

"Mueller is a great selection. Impeccable credentials. Should be widely accepted." - Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah

“It would be a disaster. There's no reason to fire Mueller. What's he done to be fired?” - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)

“I think there's a lot of confidence in Mueller around here. We've all dealt with him.” - Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)

“I think Bob Mueller’s as good as you’re going to find. I don’t see any reason to remove him.” - Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.)

"Mueller has a strong reputation for independence, and comes with the right credentials for this job.” - Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa

"Mueller had an incredible reputation. It’s the right decision. Let’s get the facts, let’s get the information, and let us proceed with all haste.” - Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado

“By having someone like Bob Mueller head the investigation assures the American people that there’s no undue influence, be it here or be it at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue, or within the Justice Department or FBI.” - Richard Burr (R-N.C.)

"Mueller has got a good background in terms of not being partisan and I hope he gets down to the bottom of what really is a growing list of allegations.” - Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.)

"Appointing Mueller was the right thing to do and the right choice.” - Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.)

That is all well and good but I have never liked his selection and with recent revelations about the Clinton uranium deal and other such information I think even you could agree he is tainted. Why would you be opposed to someone more removed from the politics of this situation? Independent investigators should be truly independent and in know way can you really with a straight face say Meuller is able to be emotionally and politically detached from this investigation.

LOCK HER UP!

Hillary Clinton's scheme in 'rigging' the nomination may have been criminal

Hillary Clinton has spent a year crying about how the presidency was stolen from her. Turns out, she stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders.

The stunning revelation from former Democratic National Committee interim chairperson Donna Brazile that Clinton secretly rigged the primary process by commandeering the DNC should come as no surprise to anyone. Clinton is nothing, if not unethical and corrupt. She always has been. This is precisely why pre-election polls consistently showed that a majority of Americans found her dishonest and untrustworthy.

The critical question now is whether she committed crimes in her theft of the nomination.

The Scheme

According to Brazile, the DNC went broke under the leadership of Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This dire circumstance presented a perfect scenario for Clinton to seize command of the party apparatus by paying off its debt of roughly $20 million dollars. But in exchange, the DNC executed a written, albeit hidden, agreement transferring to Clinton the committee’s finances, strategy, and money raised -- all to the benefit of Clinton and to the detriment of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, her primary opponent.

Even more deceptions and money shuffling ensued. It was a clever and complicated stratagem, but here is the simple version. During Clinton’s joint fundraising events with the DNC and state parties held across the nation, more than $82 million was raised. The states immediately kicked back nearly all of their share to the DNC which, in turn, kicked back their share and the states’ share to Clinton’s campaign

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...igging-nomination-may-have-been-criminal.html

Independent investigators should be truly independent and in know way can you really with a straight face say Meuller is able to be emotionally and politically detached from this investigation.
I'm telling you with a straight face Mueller is able to be 'emotionally and politically detached' from this investigation. He always has been, from the get go. What's changed? Nothing, only that things seem to be turning against Trump. So now - shock! surprise! - his 'independence' is being called into question. Such a Trumpian attitude, that all's well as long as it's going your way.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

More LIb perverts in the news!

Mother Jones Editor Investigated For ‘Inappropriate Behavior’

Mother Jones’ Washington bureau chief David Corn was investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior and will now be investigated further after new emails about his behavior were released to POLITICO.

220px-David_Corn.jpg

Mother Jones editor-in-chief, Clara Jeffery, and CEO, Monika Bauerlein, confirmed that Corn was previously investigated and warned about inappropriate touching of female staffers and insensitive descriptions of sexual violence.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/m...lycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Wonder why Spike is littering this thread with off-topic, anti-Dem propaganda, refusing to discuss the Mueller investigation? Me neither.

Almost 100 pages of nothing burger now

{yawn}

oh, real news

Republicans introduced a resolution calling for Robert Mueller to resign as special counsel

Three House Republicans on Friday introduced a resolution calling on Special Counsel Robert Mueller to recuse himself from the probe of Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential race.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said in a statement that Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and Louis Gohmert (R-TX) had co-sponsored the resolution.

The resolution contends that Mueller is compromised as he served as FBI director for part of former President Barack Obama’s tenure.

Mueller served in that role when Obama’s administration authorized a deal in 2010 allowing a Russian company to purchase a Canadian energy business with uranium operations in the U.S.

“These deeply troubling events took place when Mr. Mueller was the Director of the FBI,” Gaetz said.

“As such, his impartiality is hopelessly compromised,” he continued. “He must step down immediately.”

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/11...ller-recusal-sought-in-republicans-resolution

Why is Congress investigating a trip a private citizen took in 2013?
No idea. The fact he was Trump's personal bodyguard that would know of his meetings and whereabouts on foreign trips for sure has nothing to do with it. So I'm stumped, just like you.

Last edited:
I'm telling you with a straight face Mueller is able to be 'emotionally and politically detached' from this investigation. He always has been, from the get go. What's changed? Nothing, only that things seem to be turning against Trump. So now - shock! surprise! - his 'independence' is being called into question. Such a Trumpian attitude, that all's well as long as it's going your way.

Again I always felt his independence was a question. How you can ignore all the recent information and still not think that he is tainted is beyond me regardless of your beliefs in the investigation itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wonder why Spike is littering this thread with off-topic, anti-Dem propaganda, refusing to discuss the Mueller investigation? Me neither.

No idea. The fact he was Trump's personal bodyguard that would know of his meetings and whereabouts on foreign trips for sure has nothing to do with it. So I'm stumped, just like you.

And you guys say he's not a paid troll....GTFOH

5iLRF8X.png

VbW0syH.jpg
k6O7Y4f.jpg

Yeah he knew he was going to be president in 2013 so he sent his man to make some deals. You just can't make this **** up. Damn the left is desperate.

Yeah he knew he was going to be president in 2013 so he sent his man to make some deals. You just can't make this **** up. Damn the left is desperate.

The Russians could have collected blackmail info on Trump. It is really not that far fetched. However the left is certainly not innocent and should also be investigated

That is all well and good but I have never liked his selection and with recent revelations about the Clinton uranium deal and other such information I think even you could agree he is tainted. Why would you be opposed to someone more removed from the politics of this situation? Independent investigators should be truly independent and in know way can you really with a straight face say Meuller is able to be emotionally and politically detached from this investigation.

All of Tibs’ irrelevant quotes on shady Mueller were made Before it baca,e public that he covered up the Russian uranium crimes by Obama and Hillary. Mueller has zero credibility now.

BWAhahahahahah - just in time for our One Year Anniversary Party!

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

In an explosive new memoir, Brazile details widespread dysfunction and dissension throughout the Democratic Party, including secret deliberations over using her powers as interim DNC chair to initiate the removal of Clinton and running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) from the ticket after Clinton’s Sept. 11, 2016, collapse in New York City.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...dab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.4bcaca6c970d

So what you are saying Spike is Donna Brazille narrowly avoided suicide?

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

Oh that wasn't just failure you were smelling, Donna.

giphy.gif

hahahaha

BREAKING NEWS!

Could Bernie Sanders have won a primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Donna Brazille: Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

What if the DNC hadn't been in debt? What if President Barack Obama had raised more money after 2012? What if the Sanders people hadn't ignored their fundraising agreement with the DNC as Brazile says they did? What if the DNC hadn't agreed to run everything by the Clinton campaign?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/polit...nders-2016-election-donna-brazile1028AMVODtop

-------------------------------

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
I always felt I would be running and winning against Bernie Sanders, not Crooked H, without cheating, I was right.

15331824_G.jpg

Have you completely lost your mind?

You're right, you've never mentioned your skill as an attorney on* this forum. I apologize for suggesting you did. It was clearly a figment of my imagination.

Lol! Destroyed! The tampon fetcher is quite delusional isn't he?

He couldn't t even remember what he posted in this very thread, then immediately contradicted himself. I can only imagine how badly he performs when the girl paralegals have him change the toner in the printer.....

printer0112ms1.jpg

The Burnie debacle has nothing to do with the investigation into Trump's people dealing with the Russians. It's separate, and unfortunately Hillary won't be prosecuted since she gained nothing out of it.

Trump's people aren't looking good, and the intelligence is sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.