• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it begins.....the Second Special Prosecutor to Investigate REAL CRIMES

The NY Times had reported in a half *** way that spying had been going on, so it's promising.

Hoping what this guy says is true and comes to fruition....

image.png.08c91e4cd01523115fe53e86f32c49fc.png

But what a bunch of crock this opinion piece is defending the spying...the very first sentence had me ask "based on what evidence"?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/opinion/trump-campaign-spying-fbi-russia-.html

From that op-ed

The president’s spying complaint focuses on two investigative techniques — the contact undercover investigators made with the Trump campaign and the use of electronic surveillance on certain Trump campaign officials.

But the fact is, while these tactics may never have been used in the investigation of a presidential candidate before, they are hardly unusual. Indeed, they are common procedures when undertaking covert public corruption investigations.

:apathy:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Ralph G. Blasey Jr. worked for the CIA...
He had a daughter named Christine...
Christine got married and her name changed to Christine Ford...
Christine has a brother...
He is Thomas Blasey...
Thomas Blasey worked FusionGPS’ law firm Baker & Hostetler
Thomas also worked with Jill Strzok at Exelis Inc.
Jill Strzok is Peter Strzok's sister in law...
Peter Strzok woks for the FBI..
Peter plotted to take down our President...
Back to Christine Ford,
Her attorney is Debra Katz,
Debra worked for George-Soros at the Open Society Foundation...
Debra also worked at Project on Government Oversight (POGO)
Pogo is an organization funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundation.
POGO co-signed a letter to Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA),
That letter was the letter Feinstein had on Kavanaugh...

He is Thomas Blasey...
Back to Christine Ford,

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Nothing....literally nothing is going their way. The current score in politics is like a football game that's 77-3. The other team has been decimated.

However, the main stream media reports it as if the score is the other way around and the public laps it up.

The media in the U.S. is and always will be in full Pravda mode.

He is Thomas Blasey...
Back to Christine Ford,

we all know that's bullshit. Peter Strzok cannot operate a wok.

He is Thomas Blasey...
Back to Christine Ford,

Lies. All lies. This sort of talk will get you deplatformed.

The media in the U.S. is and always will be in full Pravda mode.

The rich irony here is that "Pravda" is Russian for "true". No, seriously.

There's an old saying in Russia... "There is no truth in news, and no news in truth.." Ponder that.

Game on!

Trump asserts executive privilege over Mueller report as house panel holds contempt vote

WAR!!!

House committee votes 24 to 16 to hold AG Barr in contempt

Now refuse to let Mueller testify and really get the party started!

lol

For the record, isn't this like the 5th or 6th time in Trump's 30 months in office that we've been in a "Constitutional Crisis" of some form or another?

I mean, last I checked, the Constitution is still there. We can all still vote. The Bill of Rights still applies to all Americans. The court system hasn't been overthrown. The military isn't in charge of our country.

Again, I've said this over and over and over again. These huge egomaniacs inside the Washington Beltway think the whole world revolves around them. NONE of this matter to us. None of it. Period. It doesn't affect me in Delaware, my job, my ability to vote, my ability to buy a gun, my ability to say what I want, my ability to access information.

This is all made up bullshit that is being exasperated by Congress and the Press for no reason other than headlines, clicks and ad revenue.

I would argue that Obama weaponizing parts of his branch of government (IRS and Intelligence Agencies) against the AMERICAN PUBLIC is far more a "Constitutional Crisis" than the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch arguing over subpoena power, especially for such blatant political reasons like this. If there is a liberal out there that would like to debate this with me, let's go.

I would argue that Obama weaponizing parts of his branch of government (IRS and Intelligence Agencies) against the AMERICAN PUBLIC is far more a "Constitutional Crisis" than the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch arguing over subpoena power, especially for such blatant political reasons like this.

Goddammit, del, get with the program: "Orange man bad. Economy great? No matter. Orange man bad. Median income rising, home ownership rising, trade deals re-worked to benefit Americans, manufacturing jobs returning, American wealth exploding, ISIS decimated, unemployment basically gone, more jobs than available workers, wall being built? No matter. Orange man bad."

If there is a liberal out there that would like to debate this with me, let's go.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Vincent, I saw that picture yesterday, laughed so hard that I damn near spilled my coffee, and immediately put it to use.

US attorney John Durham has been reviewing origins of Russia probe 'for weeks': source

The U.S. attorney appointed to examine the origins of the Russia investigation has been working on his review “for weeks,” a person familiar with the process told Fox News on Tuesday.

Fox News reported on Monday that Attorney General Bill Barr had assigned John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry into alleged misconduct and alleged improper government surveillance on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election, as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.

Durham, known as a “hard-charging, bulldog” prosecutor, according to a source, will focus on the period before Nov. 7, 2016—including the use and assignments of FBI informants, as well as alleged improper issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants.

Barr first announced that he was reviewing the “conduct” of the FBI’s original Russia investigation during the summer of 2016 last month, following calls from Republicans, and President Trump, to investigate the origins of the probe.

“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted in the summer of 2016,” Barr testified on April 9.

That same day, Fox News learned that Barr had assembled a “team” to investigate the origins of the investigation. A source told Fox News Tuesday that Durham has been working on the investigation “for weeks,” but it is unclear if he was part of the original team assembled by Barr last month.

The FBI’s July 2016 counterintelligence investigation was opened by former senior agent Peter Strzok. Former FBI counsel Lisa Page, with whom Strzok was romantically involved, revealed during a closed-door congressional interview that the FBI “knew so little” about whether allegations against the Trump campaign were “true or not true,” at the time that they opened the probe, noting that they had just “a paucity of evidence because we are just starting down the path” of vetting the allegations. Page later said that it was “entirely common” that the FBI would begin a counterintelligence investigation with just a “small amount of evidence.”

The FBI, at the time, was led by former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe—both fired during the Trump administration.

It has been widely reported that in the weeks and months leading up to the 2016 election, the FBI employed informants to probe and extract information from Trump campaign officials.

Earlier this month, The New York Times reported that an investigator working for the U.S. intelligence community posed as a Cambridge University research assistant in September 2016, and tried to probe former Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos on the campaign’s possible ties to Russia.

The investigator, who went by Azra Turk, met with Papadopoulos at a London Bar, where she asked directly whether the Trump campaign was working with Russia. Papadopoulos told Fox News that he saw Turk three times in London: once over drinks, another time over dinner, and then once with Stefan Halper, the Cambridge professor who had been a longtime FBI informant. The Times noted that Turk had apparently been sent to oversee Halper, and possibly provide cover for Halper in the event Turk needed to testify.

Papadopoulos told Fox News earlier this month that he “immediately thought she was an agent, but a Turkish agent, or working with the CIA,” and explained “that’s why I never accepted her overtures and met her again after London…London became a very bizarre hangout spot for me that year.”

Papadopoulos also told Fox News that Turk was trying to “seduce” him in an effort to “make me slip up and say something that they knew I had no info on.”

The role of the informants, however, are also reportedly part of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s review into potential abuses of FISA. Horowitz’s probe began last year, and Fox News has learned that that investigation is nearing completion. Horowitz’s probe is also focused on the FISA warrants issued and recertified for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Republicans, for months, have called for a careful review as to whether the FBI violated Page’s constitutional rights, misled the FISA court, or withheld exculpatory information.

The FBI’s ultimately successful October 2016 warrant application to surveil Page, which relied in part on information from British ex-spy Christopher Steele, who compiled the now-infamous anti-Trump dossier, accused Page of conspiring with Russians. Page was never charged with any wrongdoing.

Republicans have also been looking for answers from U.S. Attorney John Huber, who was appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to review not only surveillance abuses by the Justice Department and the FBI, but also their handling of the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and other matters. Huber apparently has made little progress, and has spoken to few key witnesses and whistleblowers.

Meanwhile, Barr’s appointment of Durham comes after he testified last month that he believed that “spying did occur” on the Trump campaign in 2016.

“I think spying did occur,” Barr said at a congressional hearing. “The question is whether it was adequately predicated…Spying on a political campaign is a big deal.”

Meanwhile, Barr’s appointment of Durham comes after he testified last month that he believed that “spying did occur” on the Trump campaign in 2016.

“I think spying did occur,” Barr said at a congressional hearing. “The question is whether it was adequately predicated…Spying on a political campaign is a big deal.”
It was not adequately predicated at all. This is much worse than Watergate. This is doing it using government agencies to influence the presidential election, out in the relative open, and not worrying about covering it up too much because they thought Hillary would be elected and there would be no consequences. When that didn't happen, the cover up was an elaborate (and silly to normal people) misdirection from where the real collusion happened which sent the entire country down a rathole for over two years, largely because of a cooperative media. Long prison sentences are in order.

It was not adequately predicated at all. This is much worse than Watergate. This is doing it using government agencies to influence the presidential election, out in the relative open, and not worrying about covering it up too much because they thought Hillary would be elected and there would be no consequences. When that didn't happen, the cover up was an elaborate (and silly to normal people) misdirection from where the real collusion happened which sent the entire country down a rathole for over two years, largely because of a cooperative media. Long prison sentences are in order.

Folks should go to jail just for what they did to low-level campaign worker George Papadopolus. This gets good:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...eneral-to-examine-marked-10k-from-alleged-spy

Basically, a possible spy paid Papadopolous $10 large in cash in Israel. Papa thought it was kinda fishy so he stopped in Greece before he came home and left the cash with a lawyer there. Papa arrives in NY and is searched, FBI gets pissy because there is no $10 grand in his luggage like they thought they'd find because they knew it would be there.

Folks should go to jail just for what they did to low-level campaign worker George Papadopolus. This gets good:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...eneral-to-examine-marked-10k-from-alleged-spy

Basically, a possible spy paid Papadopolous $10 large in cash in Israel. Papa thought it was kinda fishy so he stopped in Greece before he came home and left the cash with a lawyer there. Papa arrives in NY and is searched, FBI gets pissy because there is no $10 grand in his luggage like they thought they'd find because they knew it would be there.

I had not heard that.

I had not heard that.

Jim Quinn reported it yesterday then it hit the normal news outlets (those that would report it) today.

Quinn's radio show you have to pay to subscribe to but I found this:

Last edited: