• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it begins.....the Second Special Prosecutor to Investigate REAL CRIMES

The rats are scurrying. The only question is, how many indictments.

I'm thinking Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strzok.

Interesting.. why would Rosenstein say he never said it IF it was just a joke? Why not just say he was joking? Instead the person that is covering for him is calling him a liar by saying that he did say it... only joking. So Rosenstein is lying over a joke?

Nice deduction. Fact is it was never a joke though that would be hard to prove. You'da have to been in the middle of the conversation to blatantly say he was just kidding, or be Rosenstein himself. So you'd have to refer to other info to try to come up with reasons for lying about it or attempting this diversion.

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

IMO, as Hamster has pointed to, these are cornered rats. That link is nearly entirely redacted so don't waste time reading. Instead skip to pages 379 thru 391. The signors include McCabe, Dana Boente ? , Comey, Sally Yates, and finally, Rod Rosenstein granting the final approval of the fisa on Carter Page. Trump has requested the un-redacted release of 20 pages. I feel pretty sure the signature pages are part of the release, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the other 15 or so pages include. This is it. If Kavanaugh goes forward, those pages will see the light of day. And the dominoes begin to fall.

Sigh. What a sight to see, the Trump base right now. Dazed and confused, utterly rudderless. Good luck chaps, it'll all work itself out somehow.

PlasticHelplessCamel-max-1mb.gif

Hey Tibs, I guess you made it through another pay cycle from Uncle George. Welcome back.

Your absence made me think your stipend had stopped.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Tibtard needed some quality time in his safe space. There’s a lot of things blowing up right now. The Russian hoax, the deep state scandal, the booming economy, winning the trade war...it’s too much for a TDSer to cope with.

Sigh. What a sight to see, the Trump base right now. Dazed and confused, utterly rudderless. Good luck chaps, it'll all work itself out somehow.

PlasticHelplessCamel-max-1mb.gif

Rudderless is how I have described modern Liberals many, many times. Swinging in the wind with zero compass on anything. Just hysterical reacting at any given moment. Excellent projection though Tibs. A+

Rudderless is how I have described modern Liberals many, many times. Swinging in the wind with zero compass on anything. Just hysterical reacting at any given moment. Excellent projection though Tibs. A+

Tibs is nothing if not dedicated to his opinion on these matters. He takes a lot of **** and stands in the box and swings. Give the devil his due. And that gif is funny. Misguided, but funny lol.

It's all about selling books. McCabe has a new book coming out. He wants us all to get interested enough to buy it.

“I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda," he told the Times. "But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Tiberius ... response? Somebody who ACTUALLY deals with the President on a regular basis, saying that those anonymous-source articles you love so much, suggesting that Trump is craaaaazy and should be removed, are ... how do we put it?

giphy.gif

Tibs is nothing if not dedicated to his opinion on these matters. He takes a lot of **** and stands in the box and swings. Give the devil his due. And that gif is funny. Misguided, but funny lol.

I got a chuckle out of that gif as well. Perfectly illustrates the Left and their actions the past 2 years though, so misguided is putting it lightly.

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), long a respected voice inside your party on issues of law enforcement and security, promises the documents will prove that the FBI and DOJ committed a fraud upon the FISA court.

“I urge the president to release them. I believe what it will show is that the FBI and the DOJ held back important information from the FISA court and that some of the information they gave turned out to be misleading,” King told Hill.TV’s Alison Spann. He added that “there is nothing there that would really hurt any foreign government.”

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) insists the documents will prove the FBI and the DOJ signed applications for FISA warrants to surveil the Trump campaign that omitted essential derogatory information about the sources and exculpatory information about the accused.

https://thehill.com/HillTV/rising/408850-mr-president-tear-down-the-wall-hiding-those-fisa-abuses

I still don't fully get how Ryan fits into all of this and I sure don't trust him. But apparently he's had access to all the muh russia bs and yesterday agreed to go forward with the declas, though with his retirement who cares his opinion. Get past Kavanaugh and show the people what this really was. Red October.

Tibs is more moderate than we give him credit for.

However, the fight over Trump has polarized us and we've all dug our heels into dirt a bit further right or left than usual. Tibs just has picked the liberal side of the field to dig his heels in as the national chasm between the sides has widened (it's literally like an earthquake ripping us apart).

That said, he's on the wrong side (in my opinion), and he, like many of his teammates, continue to degrade and insult those of us that have chosen the conservative side of the field. And he hasn't taken lightly the fight back and passion many of us have for Trump, the changes he's making and the curtain he keeps pulling back on Washington.

Now we can debate forever who is causing the earthquake and fissure to tear apart the field of politics. Maybe Trump started it (on purpose to get elected). But the never-Trumpers and media have certainly caused the chasm to widen, often stating being with the President on ANYTHING is akin to being with him totally. Giving him a compliment on anything is equal to supporting him. As a Trump supporter, I certainly don't feel like anyone on the opposite side of the field is pulling me closer to them, all they do is push me away.

So, this is where we are. We used to be on a field with a 50 yard-line that we could occasionally meet in the middle and shake hands. That has been destroyed. You either moved to your side of the field or got engulfed in the void (and anyone that has tried to argue from the 50-yard line in politics gets pushed either way anyhow).

Tibs is more moderate than we give him credit for.

However, the fight over Trump has polarized us and we've all dug our heels into dirt a bit further right or left than usual. Tibs just has picked the liberal side of the field to dig his heels in as the national chasm between the sides has widened (it's literally like an earthquake ripping us apart).

That said, he's on the wrong side (in my opinion), and he, like many of his teammates, continue to degrade and insult those of us that have chosen the conservative side of the field. And he hasn't taken lightly the fight back and passion many of us have for Trump, the changes he's making and the curtain he keeps pulling back on Washington.

Now we can debate forever who is causing the earthquake and fissure to tear apart the field of politics. Maybe Trump started it (on purpose to get elected). But the never-Trumpers and media have certainly caused the chasm to widen, often stating being with the President on ANYTHING is akin to being with him totally. Giving him a compliment on anything is equal to supporting him. As a Trump supporter, I certainly don't feel like anyone on the opposite side of the field is pulling me closer to them, all they do is push me away.

So, this is where we are. We used to be on a field with a 50 yard-line that we could occasionally meet in the middle and shake hands. That has been destroyed. You either moved to your side of the field or got engulfed in the void (and anyone that has tried to argue from the 50-yard line in politics gets pushed either way anyhow).

Exactly... there is no one on this site thats a real extremists... some solid conservatives some solid liberals and a lot of leaners... people just cannot seperate one debate from another or respect dissent... i get blasted some places as an extreme conservative and in other places as an extreme liberal and i am neither... its typically over one debate I don’t side with a group 100% on... sometime my same exact stance on an issue gets me lambasted from each side as a proponent of the other... and im just in the middle...

In some cases i side with the Republicans and in some cases I side with the Democrats ... in many i think both are stupid and wrong

No, Tibs is a dyed in the wool liberal. End of story. Next time he supports anything conservative will likely be the first time.

No, Tibs is a dyed in the wool liberal. End of story. Next time he supports anything conservative will likely be the first time.

He is liberal but up to this year hasn’t ever been a far left liberal... more of a solid blue type... he has gone off the rails lately but never reached Elfie status, and even elfie, when not openly trolling, didn’t reach some of the real wackocrat left levels some of my aquaintences are at...

I guess my point is we're not just making a decision to be wider apart from each other by ourselves.

Let's say "Before Trump" I was at the 30 yard line of Conservatism and Tibs was at the 35 yard line of Liberalism. In many ways we were against each other, but still on the same field.

Trump, the media and "Never-Trumpers" have created, arguably, a 50 yard chasm right at the 50 yard line that applies to everyone now. You HAVE to pick which side of the chasm to be on.

Now Tibs and I are 85 yards apart on EVERYTHING. What was a couple years ago people that were only 35 yards apart discussing things has devolved into a conversation between Ted Cruz and Kamala Harris.

That's sad in many ways, but we would even argue on who's fault that is (he will say that's Trump's fault, I will blame the media and "never-Trumpers").

All I can hope is after Trump is gone, the chasm is gone and we all get pushed back together and Tibs and I are only 35 yards apart instead of 85. But something tells me the "never-Trumpers" are going to hold this grudge against me and my ilk a lot longer than how long Trump is in office. We will just have to wait and see.

If you want to blame someone for the great divide; blame the education system, the media, and Hollywood for mainstreaming goofy liberal ideas long debunked through precedent, and denigrating conservative ideas proven historically to be correct.

If you want to blame someone for the great divide; blame the education system, the media, and Hollywood for mainstreaming goofy liberal ideas long debunked through precedent, and denigrating conservative ideas proven historically to be correct.

Activist judges have denigrated conservatism. Without the courts liberalism dies on the vine.
The dieing gasps of the old guard yellow dog dems is being played out right this moment with Brett Kavanaugh.

Q. What lengths would they go to to save power?
A. Destroy the history of us.

In school books, on tv, campuses, financial institutions, public parks, and on the big screen, etc.
But they couldn't do it without the courts to absolve.

With Andy McCabe blowing the roof off of the 25th Amendment meeting, this might be a good time to resurrect this thread. The 60 Minutes interview should be an eye opener. Rosenstein has already called him a liar.

Bill Barr has his hands full.

Barr is a component of this saga that will be interesting to watch. Again, he and Mueller are BFFs. Again, both were drawn from very cushy circumstances to 'serve'. Barr was inches from retirement.

Why?

With Andy McCabe blowing the roof off of the 25th Amendment meeting, this might be a good time to resurrect this thread. The 60 Minutes interview should be an eye opener. Rosenstein has already called him a liar.

So did Sessions, but that little prick chose to recuse himself from every damn thing.. In Barr We must Trust.

Last edited:
Barr is a component of this saga that will be interesting to watch. Again, he and Mueller are BFFs. Again, both were drawn from very cushy circumstances to 'serve'. Barr was inches from retirement.

Why?

I don't see anything nefarious so far. You seem to think so. What am I missing?