• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anderson Cooper Asked Ex-Boyfriend to Help Raise Newborn Son

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
CNN host Anderson Cooper revealed in an interview Tuesday that he has asked former boyfriend Benjamin Maisani to co-parent his newborn son, Wyatt Morgan.

Speaking to SiriusXM’s The Howard Stern Show, Cooper said that he is still close with Maisani, despite breaking up after more than ten years of dating.

He explains.

“You know, my ex is a great guy, and I think it’s good to have two parents if you can.”

I have a baby! I was thinking, maybe two parents would be good, so wanna be a parent with me?

What could go wrong giving a three day old baby to a single gay guy who decided to wait until he got the baby to call around and see if his ex-lover wants to play daddy with him? That sounds like a real solid long term situation.

WTF. We're supposed to celebrate that ****?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...aise-newborn-son-i-dont-really-have-a-family/

Can't celebrate this. It's wrong.

So, in other words, Anderson Coopers life is just as ****** up as many other Americans.

Most of us don't ask people we dated ten years ago to raise our kids.

Maybe not, but when you consider that kids raised in single parent homes are like 10 times more likely to end up in poverty or in jail, it may not be such a terrible idea if you still get along with the person.

Maybe not, but when you consider that kids raised in single parent homes are like 10 times more likely to end up in poverty or in jail, it may not be such a terrible idea if you still get along with the person.

Or...Novel concept, don't give kids to single parents that are unable to raise the children on their own. Nothing about that situation is going to end well for that child. For the rest of society, don't have kids if you cannot handle the responsibility of raising that child on all levels. Society have become so enamored on irresponsibility it has spread like a wildfire. Can't afford a new TV, break out a credit card and pay 29% interest of the next 5 years. On welfare and can't pay your rent, go out and buy that new Iphone X. Can't pay your bills, bankruptcy it is and with little shame or embarrassment anymore, hell we have 1000 commercials every night celebrating it. Who needs birth control, pop out a kid, can't afford to raise the kid, bring on the welfare. Don't know how to raise a child, blame everyone else when they become a menace to society. Until we bring back accountability and responsibility back into this country, the more of this you will see.

Reactions: xjx

Yeah, but having a babysitter does not make it a two-parent home.

Or...Novel concept, don't give kids to single parents that are unable to raise the children on their own. Nothing about that situation is going to end well for that child. For the rest of society, don't have kids if you cannot handle the responsibility of raising that child on all levels. Society have become so enamored on irresponsibility it has spread like a wildfire. Can't afford a new TV, break out a credit card and pay 29% interest of the next 5 years. On welfare and can't pay your rent, go out and buy that new Iphone X. Can't pay your bills, bankruptcy it is and with little shame or embarrassment anymore, hell we have 1000 commercials every night celebrating it. Who needs birth control, pop out a kid, can't afford to raise the kid, bring on the welfare. Don't know how to raise a child, blame everyone else when they become a menace to society.

(D)im voters ... "That sounds awesome!!"

Look, I'm not going to hijack the thread here, but the simple, undeniable fact is this: Abortion is the leading preventative measure for more single-parent, government-tit parents. I'm not making a moral statement about abortion, but the fact is that the VAST majority of those who get an abortion are poor, single mothers.