• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another One Bites the Dust...

DesertSteel

Reaction score
I recently saw where Steelers Universe will be shutting down their message board in January. I was an active member there for many years. I decided to leave there back in April, before the announcement because things had gone downhill. Prior to that, I was one of the earliest members of Steelers Fever. That site ended abruptly after several years. I like to find a site and stick to it, get to know people, and discuss my beloved Steelers. This place is now my home, so thanks for having me. I like it all, except the ads. Anyway, maybe some of the good posters from SU will come over here in the coming months. Message boards are a dying breed due to social media, but they still have a level of community that you can't find elsewhere, so I hope this one sticks around.

never heard of them

Steeler Nation has been around since the board admin was a mere child and now he is a grownass man with a family
There's Steeler Nation, Planet Steelers and Steeler Universe....among others.
I've gone over there to see what they're talking about.
Cleary not as intelligent as the posters we have here at SN.

There's Steeler Nation, Planet Steelers and Steeler Universe....among others.
I've gone over there to see what they're talking about.
Cleary not as intelligent as the posters we have here at SN.
I still check in at planet Steelers. Lot's of friends over there, most of then from the Trib Boards.

Look for me over there. My nick is "Djfan".

I still check in at planet Steelers. Lot's of friends over there, most of then from the Trib Boards.

Look for me over there. My nick is "Djfan".

How will I be able to differentiate the Djfan here from the Djfan over on that site?!?

never heard of them

Steeler Nation has been around since the board admin was a mere child and now he is a grownass man with a family

What’s about that one moderator?

Salute the nation

Welcome. I migrated here long ago when the sporting News message board shut down. You will find that many posters here have knowledge that exceeds many nfl general managers and head coaches. Just ask them. Every topic is discussed. Hand size, even luxury S10 sightings.

Let it rip!

Welcome aboard! I've been a part of this dysfunctional family for 23 years...before it was kindler and gentler like it is today. You'll find no message board more Pittsburgh than this one. Hell, most of us wreak of whiskey, perogies, and regret.

I recently saw where Steelers Universe will be shutting down their message board in January. I was an active member there for many years. I decided to leave there back in April, before the announcement because things had gone downhill. Prior to that, I was one of the earliest members of Steelers Fever. That site ended abruptly after several years. I like to find a site and stick to it, get to know people, and discuss my beloved Steelers. This place is now my home, so thanks for having me. I like it all, except the ads. Anyway, maybe some of the good posters from SU will come over here in the coming months. Message boards are a dying breed due to social media, but they still have a level of community that you can't find elsewhere, so I hope this one sticks around.
I poked in over there when the site had brief server issues. Thought they were pretty decent sad to see them go. Be sure to invite the good posters over here and inbox our cooch and send him an invite to over there. We er.. he would really enjoy it there after they shut down.

Welcome aboard! I've been a part of this dysfunctional family for 23 years...before it was kindler and gentler like it is today. You'll find no message board more Pittsburgh than this one. Hell, most of us wreak of whiskey, perogies, and regret.
you forgot urine, but I’m only going by Coolies diaper exchange rate, while riding in the LS10.

Salute the nation

I poked in over there when the site had brief server issues. Thought they were pretty decent sad to see them go. Be sure to invite the good posters over here and inbox our cooch and send him an invite to over there. We er.. he would really enjoy it there after they shut down.

Could you imagine how many followers he’d have and how he could make an indisputable point……….. in his eyes….

Salute the nation