• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. The poor kids. And Parents. It’s sickening.

Whether trannies are mentally ill or not is debatable, but you certainly cant blame this shooting on being a tranny. Alot of serial killers/ school shooters are white, you cant say being white means you are mentally ill. There are very unstable people regardless of race / gender / whatever. For an 18 yr old to shoot up a bunch of kids about half his age is on a whole different level of being screwed up. My daughter is 10 and will be heading to middle school next year so this hits pretty close. My daughters elementary school is in a good area and security is pretty tight and I just hope they keep security high at the middle school. At minimum schools should have an armed guard and very limited entry points. I would add metal detectors and / or backpack screening. Only problem i see w/ this is you would have a bunch of kids in line before even getting into school which would be a prime target

Whether trannies are mentally ill or not is debatable, but you certainly cant blame this shooting on being a tranny. Alot of serial killers/ school shooters are white, you cant say being white means you are mentally ill. There are very unstable people regardless of race / gender / whatever. For an 18 yr old to shoot up a bunch of kids about half his age is on a whole different level of being screwed up. My daughter is 10 and will be heading to middle school next year so this hits pretty close. My daughters elementary school is in a good area and security is pretty tight and I just hope they keep security high at the middle school. At minimum schools should have an armed guard and very limited entry points. I would add metal detectors and / or backpack screening. Only problem i see w/ this is you would have a bunch of kids in line before even getting into school which would be a prime target
Your right it’s the guns fault

You mean line lining up more people at tsa checkpoints than are on most planes making them an easier target? Lol I somewhat agree.

So there never has been an answer for schoolhouse violence. It predates guns. Heck in this country one of the if not the earliest famous case dealt with dynamite.

I could care less about gun regulations in general, other that they absolutely don’t work and push crazy people to crazier things.
Look many here remember the first assault rifle ban… they were totally illegal from 94-the early 2000’s ….
As soon as the Dems passed it, they began pushing hard for a handgun ban because the violence didn’t stop…

That would not have worked either… Columbine happened in 99… the perps used handguns but people forget they also had bombs they thankfully didn’t use.

Ive said for years you cannot regulate the kind of violence that happens in these school shootings away… you can’t.

Ive also said that with simple household items and tge desire to do harm you can kill ooodles more people than you can with a gun. The day is coming when some nutjob overhormoned out of control dipshit buolds a bomb and sticks it in the bleachers or in a large classroom… or makes makeshift chemical weapons, or poisons the food…. Then we will be talking about hundreds dead… or some kid just drives onto a field and runs people down with a car

Its an idiotic idealistic stance to think you can fix the near impossible problem that high school probably the first place truly disturbed violent mental illness shows its face by banning one or several of their potential tools of destruction when so many more dangerous, gruesome, and frankly easier to obtain methods are available

Guns are used so much here in these events probably because we sexualize guns in this country like nowhere else. Guns, and to a lesser extent swords, are used as the weapons of choice in most heroic stories, while things like Bombs and other means of mass murder are correctly portrayed as deranged… this sick but quiet truth has probably saved countless lives in a perverse way. Remember the worse school massacre, by far, was back in the 20’s… and guns played no part in it at all.

You mean line lining up more people at tsa checkpoints than are on most planes making them an easier target? Lol I somewhat agree.

So there never has been an answer for schoolhouse violence. It predates guns. Heck in this country one of the if not the earliest famous case dealt with dynamite.

I could care less about gun regulations in general, other that they absolutely don’t work and push crazy people to crazier things.
Look many here remember the first assault rifle ban… they were totally illegal from 94-the early 2000’s ….
As soon as the Dems passed it, they began pushing hard for a handgun ban because the violence didn’t stop…

That would not have worked either… Columbine happened in 99… the perps used handguns but people forget they also had bombs they thankfully didn’t use.

Ive said for years you cannot regulate the kind of violence that happens in these school shootings away… you can’t.

Ive also said that with simple household items and tge desire to do harm you can kill ooodles more people than you can with a gun. The day is coming when some nutjob overhormoned out of control dipshit buolds a bomb and sticks it in the bleachers or in a large classroom… or makes makeshift chemical weapons, or poisons the food…. Then we will be talking about hundreds dead… or some kid just drives onto a field and runs people down with a car

Its an idiotic idealistic stance to think you can fix the near impossible problem that high school probably the first place truly disturbed violent mental illness shows its face by banning one or several of their potential tools of destruction when so many more dangerous, gruesome, and frankly easier to obtain methods are available

Guns are used so much here in these events probably because we sexualize guns in this country like nowhere else. Guns, and to a lesser extent swords, are used as the weapons of choice in most heroic stories, while things like Bombs and other means of mass murder are correctly portrayed as deranged… this sick but quiet truth has probably saved countless lives in a perverse way. Remember the worse school massacre, by far, was back in the 20’s… and guns played no part in it at all.
Over in Europe where guns are less easily obtainable, the Muzzies simply use machetes or box trucks.
Something is wrong with people that didn't used to be wrong with people.

Over in Europe where guns are less easily obtainable, the Muzzies simply use machetes or box trucks.
Something is wrong with people that didn't used to be wrong with people.
It was always there just less noticeable because news used to cover up the violent warts… plus we don’t remove actual mentally ill people from society anymore, we mostly just med them up and ignore them.. it works for most, tge ones it doesn’t, well…… thats a different story

Whether trannies are mentally ill or not is debatable, but you certainly cant blame this shooting on being a tranny. t
I am blaming the shooting on mental illness, which was clearly demonstrated prior to this event, by the desire for tranny nonsense.

It was always there just less noticeable because news used to cover up the violent warts… plus we don’t remove actual mentally ill people from society anymore, we mostly just med them up and ignore them.. it works for most, tge ones it doesn’t, well…… thats a different story
I agree with part of this, but still think society has changed. Even when i was in school kids would have guns in their vehicles and this stuff didn't happen. I do agree with the mentally ill part. Now everyone has to be "cured" and set free. I think social media is also a factor.

Who shoots elementary aged kids.

These ******* teens today are the worst. This world seriously does need a good firestorm. I’m done with humanity as a whole.

I am blaming the shooting on mental illness, which was clearly demonstrated prior to this event, by the desire for tranny nonsense.
The far left and far right are mentally deranged.
On one hand you have a bunch of men and women claiming to be the opposite gender and denying all facts of reality then on the other hand you have these hardcore zionist scum who are just as bad. But hey the bible said it’s ok.

Round up both sides and put them in a bubble and let them solve their problems there.

Teachers or at least employ a select few security guards need to be armed.
They need to be trained to handle a firearm.

Scary thing is most teachers seem to be on the far left. Not sure I’d trust a person who is unsure of their gender or thinking they are a some spirit animal in possession of a firearm.

Ugh. These were little kids man. **** stings today

There is no single plan. There's lots of suggestions. IRC, $2Billion puts armed personnel in every school, and some fortification (like Indy mentioned). It's not hard to lock all doors, have a single point of entry.

My sons' high school here in MD, a very very good area, always had an armed officer up front at the main entrance.

Odd, never any violence either.
Unfortunately if a security officer shot this guy before he killed anyone, the guard would probably be vilified for police brutality.

I agree with part of this, but still think society has changed. Even when i was in school kids would have guns in their vehicles and this stuff didn't happen. I do agree with the mentally ill part. Now everyone has to be "cured" and set free. I think social media is also a factor.
There is an extremism prevalent in both sides. Today’s youth see’s it and today’s youth does not hesitate to take action.

Overall we’re over stimulated and trying to make ends meet pressures a lot. This trickles and branches out into multiple aggression outlets

Unfortunately if a security officer shot this guy before he killed anyone, the guard would probably be vilified for police brutality.
I know. There has to always be a label for someone for any damn thing. If the shooter was white he’s a supremascist if he’s colored he’s misunderstood.

If the guard takes action he’s using unethical police tactics. Society has really stumbled low

The far left and far right are mentally deranged.
On one hand you have a bunch of men and women claiming to be the opposite gender and denying all facts of reality then on the other hand you have these hardcore zionist scum who are just as bad. But hey the bible said it’s ok.

Round up both sides and put them in a bubble and let them solve their problems there.

Wow, Sir. Very generalistic thinking. Didn't expect that from you.

There are virtues of thought, and abuses by individuals on both ends of that spectrum. Looking at the weeds from far won't help anything.

You're better than that.

Wow, Sir. Very generalistic thinking. Didn't expect that from you.

There are virtues of thought, and abuses by individuals on both ends of that spectrum. Looking at the weeds from far won't help anything.

You're better than that.
Nope it’s the truth. The far left and far right are exactly the same. They think they’re different cause of their perspectives but their conclusions are all about controlling the other and often using false extremism tactics.

The media pushes the hell out of these two sides daily and to the point even the most moderate is choosing a side on the far end spectrum. It’s cruel to say but covid should’ve been a legit pandemic. The world sadly needs a cleanse

Nope it’s the truth. The far left and far right are exactly the same. They think they’re different cause of their perspectives but their conclusions are all about controlling the other and often using false extremism tactics.

The media pushes the hell out of these two sides daily and to the point even the most moderate is choosing a side on the far end spectrum. It’s cruel to say but covid should’ve been a legit pandemic. The world sadly needs a cleanse
I agree with the second paragraph. The media is garbage on the whole.

It's not true. There are people who have much to offer on both ends of any spectrum. My biggest problem is the way you defined the ends of the spectrums. Simply paint a person with a label, and thereby disallow their validity in any conversation. That is the main trick of the media liars. Get rid of the labels and you can deal with thoughts. I will always prefer and advocate for that.

I agree with the second paragraph. The media is garbage on the whole.

It's not true. There are people who have much to offer on both ends of any spectrum. My biggest problem is the way you defined the ends of the spectrums. Simply paint a person with a label, and thereby disallow their validity in any conversation. That is the main trick of the media liars. Get rid of the labels and you can deal with thoughts. I will always prefer and advocate for that.
Reasonable people on both ends of the spectrum offer something. But I identify those people as moderates if I were to use a label myself. I wouldn’t consider them left or right. They are just that. Reasonable. However voting preferences, social preferences etc will be applied to them for society to identify them as something other than human. This is why division exist because people are just that. Impressionable.

Now as for my prior post. I’m talking about the easily impressionable people who fall victim to one side or the other of said extremes. Cause they do fall for it. You have kids reading manifestos, psyching themselves up shooting people, shooting little kids.

You have people encouraging gender change at a young age, giving these unrealistic fantasies and perversions and pressuring kids to pick a side and be something. We have a lot of issues which is only going to get worse. I may or may not see in my lifetime. But I think my boys are going to see some extreme stuff when they are adults

Can we start admitting that trannies are mentally ill now?
Look, I think to murder in cold blood for whatever reason, you have to be mentally ill.

Looking around the net this morning, a lot of people are talking about how America has a sickness with guns and gun culture (whatever that is). I agree there is a sickness, but the sickness has nothing to do with guns. Mental illness is real. I watched my wife go from a vibrant, loving woman to becoming a paranoid schizophrenic in less than 90 days over something so small and insignificant it baffled me why she was worried about it at all. But it worked her over to the point she attempted suicide. Fortunately, she lived, was treated and seems back to normal.

My point is, you never know what is going to push a person to that brink. Hell, half the country already distrusts and is suspicious of anything the other half does, convinced all of it is nefarious. And our government and our media and even we as citizens push, push, push each other over some of the dumbest ****. It is perpetuated in our daily lives, almost everywhere you go or look. Throw in social media and any number of other outside forces, and you are concocting quite a brew in a person's mind. Is it any wonder people are driven to **** like this? Personally, I'm genuinely surprised it doesn't happen more.

The answer to these problems is so blatantly obvious but so hard to do, for all of us, including me.

Just think about this. If all of us, regardless of where we are in life, took one step, just one little step, toward living more like Jesus taught us to, would this world be a better or worse place? We all know the answer to that question, and there is the answer to these problems.

While what you say is 100% true, I think we would all rather have that problem versus what happened yesterday.

Sad world we live in, where heroes are demonized. Villains are now heroes, heroes are villains - i.e., Rolling Stone putting the Boston bombers on their magazine cover.

The answer to these problems is so blatantly obvious but so hard to do, for all of us, including me.

Just think about this. If all of us, regardless of where we are in life, took one step, just one little step, toward living more like Jesus taught us to, would this world be a better or worse place? We all know the answer to that question, and there is the answer to these problems.
I would go one step further and take religion out of the equation. People just need to simply treat others with respect and the world would be a better place

Reactions: MTC

Don't forget VA Tech. The VA Tech massacre undermines every screaming politician's demands for "assault weapons bans"

Seung Hui Cho killed 32 people, wounding 17 others using two pistols - a 9MM Glock (what you see strapped to police officer's hips everywhere) and a Walther P22 (.22 caliber).

He had 400 rounds of ammunition. Loaded into magazines that he just kept exchanging. Pistol owners know switching magazines is quick - takes seconds.

You can eliminate assault weapons (whatever that means), it isn't going to change this problem. Try banning all pistols. Won't happen.

And to your point, sexualizing guns has likely saved lots of lives since we don't glorify bombings or mass poisonings. Otherwise, these nut jobs would be going Timothy McVeigh on schools.