• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. The poor kids. And Parents. It’s sickening.

Where the **** is Johnnylaw to weigh in on this? Probably showing those ***** cops some professional courtesy.

I would go one step further and take religion out of the equation. People just need to simply treat others with respect and the world would be a better p
Yep. Take religion out. It's about Jesus. One of the things we need to realize is Jesus challenged religion, challenged the law. He transcends that.

We can’t rely on people to have morals so we need police officers in the schools to screen anyone entering. **** our government if we have tons of money to send to every country in the world and can’t protect our schools.

CFP is reporting that 3 cops had an opportunity to engage him/her/it before it entered the school and left it inside for an hour. One ******* hour. It was an off duty border patrol agent who went in and killed it. If this is true heads need to roll.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...-border-agent-shot-and-killed-salvador-ramos/
This was stated in the article i posted. I guess he tried to crash car nto the school and was confronted by one. Then 2 others followed him into the school which he ended up shooting. I have no idea how 3 people let this kid into the school

This was stated in the article i posted. I guess he tried to crash car nto the school and was confronted by one. Then 2 others followed him into the school which he ended up shooting. I have no idea how 3 people let this kid into the school
Three cops, and he had a rifle in his hands? Shoot him. Simple.

Three cops, and he had a rifle in his hands? Shoot him. Simple.
Just seems there is a lot to this story that is missing. Not sure how these guys can live with themselves if they just let an armed guy walk into the school. It says they "confronted" but did not engage the shooter. Not sure if the "officers" were armed, but I cant believe they didnt try anything. I hope for their sake the story isnt being reported accurately and they did try or were not in a position to stop the shooter.

Makes me wonder if some super smart person with an Ed D put in a policy that limited the rules of engagement.

I understand, if you are officers on the scene, you are trying to gather a plan, but 40 min is way too long. Esp, if they are already there, as the shots are happening inside the school.
They knew he had already shot someone and were in pursuit, then saw him outside of the school with a gun. The only plan is to immediately shoot him in the face.

So dims want guns gone bc they kill our children, then protest to be allowed to kill babies. My question is do they use the same sign and just flip it around to save paper and thus the planet too?

Post of the month right there sir.

This is unbelievable. Tons of cops just standing around outside of the school while the tranny is killing kids.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/police-waited-to-enter-texas-school-as-shooter-went-on-killing-spree/

If true (and I'm not saying it is... still have to let the investigation and facts come together), but if officers KNEW an active shooter was inside the school building, any and ALL active shooter training dictates that the officers are to take a bite out of the sh!t sandwich and enter the firefight IMMEDIATELY. There is no time for strategic planning other than measured initial entry to the building. After that, officers go straight to the threat. Maintain your own cover, for sure, but once the threat is seen/identified, no time or need to give verbal commands. The threat must be eliminated IMMEDIATELY.

This article describes (the last paragraphs) what I wrote above, regarding active shooters. Could it be that shots had not rang out yet as this pos was inside the school and officers felt it was a hostage situation and not yet an active shooter situation? He had already fired at officers, so one could surmise that his next intentions had been made clear at that point.

Very disturbing. This may be too extreme, but it reminds me of the stories of Krystalnacht when the authorities were not allowed to stop the looting, burning, etc. Maybe I'm just a nutcase. I don't know anymore.
Who knows these days...Look how fast the vultures jumped on this, like they knew it was coming. A government/entity that locks down its citizens, blows up its economy and in doing so destroys the lives of its people for a regime change, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Last edited:
Salvador Ramos is definitely not a white name. Not that it should matter(only to the media), but he should seen as the deranged, mentally-ill psych that he was.
That's why George Zimmerman confused the **** out of them. Hispanic but didn't have a Hispanic name.