• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AP - Brady must serve suspension.

No first round pick

No Brady till Oct

That’s what happens to cheaters.

This is all meaningless. They will still win division and go deep into the playoffs. All they have done is win four rings and compete every single year with Brady and Belichick.

karate-guy-o.gif

I got warned for posting vids. So I am sure everyone else who posts "silly vids" is also being warned, right? If not, why the double standards and hypocrisy?

POP is right. The Pats are good. This will be a tough year for them to run away with the division though, especially if they go 0-2 in the division with Brady out, then Brady has to come back in October with his rust, while the rest of the league is firing with a month under their belt.

It will be a very tough year for them, but heck, the Steelers made the superbowl the year Ben was suspended for 4 games, so anything is possible.

And the talking heads will go crazy. All they said before was it didn't matter and wasn't a big deal. F them, F Brady and F the cheatriots! Karma is a *****. I hope they lose all 4 of the games and I hope one of them is against us.

This is all meaningless. They will still win division and go deep into the playoffs. All they have done is win four rings and compete every single year with Brady and Belichick.

Yet another feather in the caps of those who alledge they are nothing but cheats and liars and never won anything without a huge amount of unfair advantages... its far from meaningless... Brady and his miracle late career arm strength ought to be steroid tested too...

The next question is .. .what will they do to circumvent the fact that Tom while on suspension cannot interact with the team AT ALL !!! Be on alert Hoodie is working on a plan not to bypass that rule .

The next question is .. .what will they do to circumvent the fact that Tom while on suspension cannot interact with the team AT ALL !!!

that's not what I read

He's still able to participate in training camp and preseason contests..

The next question is .. .what will they do to circumvent the fact that Tom while on suspension cannot interact with the team AT ALL !!! Be on alert Hoodie is working on a plan not to bypass that rule .

Tom is a system QB. Don't be surprised if Garrapalo throws for 1200 yards in those four game.

Remember: A HIGH SCHOOL QB came off the bench, went 11-5 and had multiple 400 yard games in that system the year Tom went down.

I wish i werent banned from some of those Pats sites... I correctly pointed out when the initial ruling took place that Berman oversteppped his bounds because the NFL acted like dicks (or he was paid off by kraft... whichever) he had no right or legal ability to rule on the facts of the case, just whether it was correctly administered as per the CBA. I also pointed out that almost all of the major losses the NFL had were actually won a year or two later on appeal... and that this case would be no different.

Being a proven cheater matters. Just ask bill Clinton

I got warned for posting vids. So I am sure everyone else who posts "silly vids" is also being warned, right? If not, why the double standards and hypocrisy?

Technically that's an animated gif - not a video

It's still ghey though

that's not what I read

He is not allowed in the facility once the season starts .. and he has to be able to help the NEW QB do his job ..

He is not allowed in the facility once the season starts .. and he has to be able to help the NEW QB do his job ..

I don't really care what the Pat have to deal with

I just hope we don't have 50 more Pat threads popping up now, there is an infestation here of Brady lovers here - sickening, I know

that's not what I read

Spike is right. Anyone on suspension is able to participate in preseason and offseason events. Once the first week of practice starts for the regular season, they may not be able to report to any team facility until their suspension is over.

Tom will be able to help his QB get ready for the regular season, he won't be able to be with him on gamedays or practice once the season starts. I'm not sure what the texting rule is, if he can talk or text with the QB during the week, but if it's illegal, Tom will have the wood chipper ready to dump his new phone...

well, the next question, obviously, is HOW the Pusstriots go about "misunderstanding" the rules to gain an advantage, be it electronically or not.

You say "cookie" I say "Coocky," and Pats ain't going anywhere; we will have to find a way to beat them, and we usually don't. We get out-coached.

80bba21b79ab3468e863f76137716ea9.jpg

I hear the sound of Pac Man dying. Suck it pats

IT'S A CELEBRATION, *******!
200w.gif

Was Omar warned to not post videos? Why not? I was. Double standards and censorship lives at SN, without any doubt. I wouldn't want to live my life using double standards and censorship; it is akin to total corruption and void of reason.