• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AP - Brady must serve suspension.

Was Omar warned to not post videos? Why not? I was. Double standards and censorship lives at SN, without any doubt. I wouldn't want to live my life using double standards and censorship; it is akin to total corruption and void of reason.

God you are a simpering, sniveling, whiner. I'd be willing to bet you have had no fewer than 3 previous incarnations on this message board and probably more.

POP is right. The Pats are good. This will be a tough year for them to run away with the division though, especially if they go 0-2 in the division with Brady out, then Brady has to come back in October with his rust, while the rest of the league is firing with a month under their belt.

It will be a very tough year for them, but heck, the Steelers made the superbowl the year Ben was suspended for 4 games, so anything is possible.

The Steelers had a nasty defense in 2010 though. And Ben's first game back is when Harrison had the KO's. After that the Steelers were neutered per se. **** the Pats, **** the NFL and bring back some Steelers football

I hope Tommy boy rips his favorite pair of uggs too. And the next pair he gets may he have a hard time breaking them in. Cheating *******

This gives jimmy guppupino plenty of time to learn belichicks system of cheating. This spells the end of brady just as it did to bledsoe.

Was Omar warned to not post videos? Why not? I was. Double standards and censorship lives at SN, without any doubt. I wouldn't want to live my life using double standards and censorship; it is akin to total corruption and void of reason.
Typical crybaby pats**** fan.

This gives jimmy guppupino plenty of time to learn belichicks system of cheating. This spells the end of brady just as it did to bledsoe.

Tom ain't going nowhere. His skills haven't diminished, he doesn't have injury baggage, and Belicheat has hitched his career to him. If Jimmy plays well he becomes trade bait.

******* Pats trolls

SG would have banned all them ******* by now

Brady appealing

NFL on ESPN Retweeted
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
Tom Brady not ready to accept court ruling today - far from it, per sources. Mulling options with legal team. But this is not yet over.

Just quit Tom - preserve your legacy

well, that's what I hear on the Pats boards

This is all meaningless. They will still win division and go deep into the playoffs. All they have done is win four rings and compete every single year with Brady and Belichick.

FB_IMG_1461103560846.jpg found a picture for you pop, why are you here. Take your pansies loving *** to a pansies site. Do us all a favor.

Brady appealing

NFL on ESPN Retweeted
Tom Brady not ready to accept court ruling today - far from it, per sources. Mulling options with legal team. But this is not yet over.

The way I understood it was his only option is to take it to the US Supreme court, and I bet they won't hear this nonsense. At leastI hope so. My faith in the system is still naively there.

pop it's ok yinz QB will be back by game 5.

#teamNeverStoppedTrying

#ToCheat

Brady appealing

NFL on ESPN Retweeted

is he throwing a tantrum?

that is a gif. a collection of photos timed to simulate a video.
and it is perfectly relevant to the topic. if you were warned to not post videos, then discuss it in PM with the mod who slapped your peepee and stop whining in public like your bitchboy QB.

and it is perfectly relevant to the topic. if you were warned to not post videos, then discuss it in PM with the mod who slapped your peepee and stop whining in public like your bitchboy QB.

200w.jpg

I sent him a nice PM. I'm sure he won't respond like every other time I've sent him one.

Spike is right. Anyone on suspension is able to participate in preseason and offseason events. Once the first week of practice starts for the regular season, they may not be able to report to any team facility until their suspension is over.

Tom will be able to help his QB get ready for the regular season, he won't be able to be with him on gamedays or practice once the season starts. I'm not sure what the texting rule is, if he can talk or text with the QB during the week, but if it's illegal, Tom will have the wood chipper ready to dump his new phone...

You and spike missed the point .. we all know that ... I am saying that he is going to TRY ILLEGALLY help when he is not suppose to do ,

well, the next question, obviously, is HOW the Pusstriots go about "misunderstanding" the rules to gain an advantage, be it electronically or not.

that is what I was saying .. in my earlier post

The cheater way

attachment.php

Attachments

• new-england-patriots-deflategate-memes_1.jpg
    new-england-patriots-deflategate-memes_1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 115
Tom ain't going nowhere. His skills haven't diminished, he doesn't have injury baggage, and Belicheat has hitched his career to him. If Jimmy plays well he becomes trade bait.

Tom is what, 39 this season? he is basically done... his arm strength was on a downward spiral for years then suddenly popped back up again two years ago... because , like manning and many other near 40 QB's, he is likely juicing... late career resurgences almost always intertwine with steroids, but mostly we don't care...since it extends stars playing careers.... with the Pats cheating record I have a hard time believing Brady's stats on long balls diminished for that long at that curve, then just magically reappeared after an age most guys have long quit.

Tom is what, 39 this season? he is basically done... his arm strength was on a downward spiral for years then suddenly popped back up again two years ago... because , like manning and many other near 40 QB's, he is likely juicing... late career resurgences almost always intertwine with steroids, but mostly we don't care...since it extends stars playing careers.... with the Pats cheating record I have a hard time believing Brady's stats on long balls diminished for that long at that curve, then just magically reappeared after an age most guys have long quit.

It's called HGH, and there is little chance of getting caught using it. Good thing he owns his own "nutrition" company. Might be why Gronk doesn't get hurt anymore...