• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are Steeler fans, on average, more knowledgeable than other fan bases' fans?

“Hey blondie…..”

Especially by plane. Our air service us ridiculous.
People who are not from Saskatchewan only pass thru, got to see the potash or to lay in farm ditches and shoot ducks/geese in fall. Probably a few would go to see Gordie's house in Flin Flon, but that's a hike.

People who are not from Saskatchewan only pass thru, got to see the potash or to lay in farm ditches and shoot ducks/geese in fall. Probably a few would go to see Gordie's house in Flin Flon, but that's a hike.
For about 7 months of the year it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. Pristine wilderness and abundant space so yiur ****** neighbor doesn't live upon you. But in the winter it's tricky. If you like the outdoors no where better

For about 7 months of the year it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. Pristine wilderness and abundant space so yiur ****** neighbor doesn't live upon you. But in the winter it's tricky. If you like the outdoors no where better

I hear yaz on the “tricky” winter weather……………….

Salute the nation

El Nino year this year. Been amazing.snuck on golf course and played two holes on Christmas day.

I had some -30 deg F this winter, not nearly as much as usual. Today I went for two long walks, in shorts but wearing a heavy sweatshirt & gloves. NICE

Remember though, I’ve been known to dance on my patio in my underwear in -30 deg F weather.

Salute the nation

I had some -30 deg F this winter, not nearly as much as usual. Today I went for two long walks, in shorts but wearing a heavy sweatshirt & gloves. NICE

Remember though, I’ve been known to dance on my patio in my underwear in -30 deg F weather.

Salute the nation

That would be a very limited time. I used to swim in ice water cleaning leaves out of the pool. If you keep it to about 5 min or less you're good. After that things start to malfunction.

That would be a very limited time. I used to swim in ice water cleaning leaves out of the pool. If you keep it to about 5 min or less you're good. After that things start to malfunction.

Thanks for the insight, and know I’ve been there done that in many scenarios.

If we win a playoff game this up coming season, the COPs will be at my house for sure.

Regardless of weather, people for miles around will come to see what all the commotion is all about.

NATIONAL NEWS HEADLINE. “Underwear Man caught dancing on Patio, wearing UGGs & -30 F”

Salute the nation

Thanks for the insight, and know I’ve been there done that in many scenarios.

If we win a playoff game this up coming season, the COPs will be at my house for sure.

Regardless of weather, people for miles around will come to see what all the commotion is all about.

NATIONAL NEWS HEADLINE. “Underwear Man caught dancing on Patio, wearing UGGs & -30 F”

Salute the nation

I'm in Florida, they wear jackets here when it drops below 74 degrees.

Salute the nation
That sounds manly. but........

I watched the movie The Day After tomorrow in shorts and a thick sweatshirt. The real cold scenes barely affected me.

El Nino year this year. Been amazing.snuck on golf course and played two holes on Christmas day.
You got El Nino did you? We were supposed to be getting El Nino starting this summer but it's still been raining every week. Not as much as the last four years, but still more than we'd normally get for November to February.

I am telling you, if I cared enough about it, and had enough time, I could find a stat that any random player is awesome, bad, and in between
You had enough time to post 10,000+ times on Steelernation, but you are to time pressed for reality. Show me any stat from Pickett, Harris, or Dionte that makes them look awesome compared to the top fantasy players in the league.
No time limit. since you are too busy

You had enough time to post 10,000+ times on Steelernation, but you are to time pressed for reality. Show me any stat from Pickett, Harris, or Dionte that makes them look awesome compared to the top fantasy players in the league.
No time limit. since you are too busy
Ok