• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

As usual, the Russians play the democrats as fiddles

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
For ***** sake, do they not see it?

putin-laughing.jpg

The only people who Putin played as a fiddle are Russian citizens. How does a career government official end up with 200 billion personal
wealth?.

Putin easily outsmarts our elected officials.

Agreed, our elected officials and their constituents. But can he outsmart Robert Mueller, that is the question.

The only people who Putin played as a fiddle are Russian citizens. How does a career government official end up with 200 billion personal
wealth?.

The same way they do here. Maybe not to the tune of $200 Billion, but many are in the hundreds of millions. It's called corruption and our political system is rife with it.

The same way they do here. Maybe not to the tune of $200 Billion, but many are in the hundreds of millions. It's called corruption and our political system is rife with it.

There is not a politician at the national level in this country that isn't ******* rolling in money. How does that happen? Well, because their listed "salary" is probably 10% of their income. The other 90% comes from kickbacks and favors from very rich people in exchange for throwing their support behind whichever issue they are told to. ******* empty suit, greedy ********. And people wonder why a non politician is sitting in the White House. I'm glad people finally wised up.

I'm telling you right now, if they don't knock this **** off and get serious about winning back the American people in Washington, you might see many more non Politicians in the White House in future years. ****, there might be musicians, athletes, you name it. Politicians have alienated the majority of Americans by being dishonest, money hungry, power hungry, fakes.

Last edited:
You can say Trump is a non-politician but he is part of the wealthy establishment that has been paying off
the politicians for decades. The politicians are just the middlemen, the wealthy pull the strings in this country.

You can say Trump is a non-politician but he is part of the wealthy establishment that has been paying off
the politicians for decades. The politicians are just the middlemen, the wealthy pull the strings in this country.

One of the main draws for me on Trump right from the start is that he is already filthy rich and doesn't depend on under the table kickbacks in exchange for political favors. It was also immediately apparent that he doesn't care in the least who he might piss off and he will do what he thinks is the right way to go. That in itself puts him ahead of every politician in Washington right there. There is nobody else in that mindset in Washington. The rest are all trying to get rich by bending to the will of wealthy donors. Trump doesn't need to play that game.

Last edited:
Biggest problem with Trump he has zero ideas to fix anything. He has just been watching the healthcare mess. He has no ideas to contribute.
He just wants anything to pass, label it a win and move onto another issue where he will offer no solutions.

The nation needs a problem solver. I'd vote for Bill Gates. I never liked Microsoft, but I like what he does with his foundation. He doesn't like to waste money,
so he brings smart people together to solve real problems. Need someone that takes conservative as well as liberal ideas and brings about the right solution
to fix specific problems.

Biggest problem with Trump he has zero ideas to fix anything. He has just been watching the healthcare mess. He has no ideas to contribute.
He just wants anything to pass, label it a win and move onto another issue where he will offer no solutions.

The nation needs a problem solver. I'd vote for Bill Gates. I never liked Microsoft, but I like what he does with his foundation. He doesn't like to waste money,
so he brings smart people together to solve real problems. Need someone that takes conservative as well as liberal ideas and brings about the right solution
to fix specific problems.

I don't agree with this. The problem is his ideas and your ideas don't wash.

He has a clear agenda for the United States, but he isn't a dictator and he needs a very uncooperative and corrupt congress with a very split Republican party. He also is exposing the very fraudulent and concerning liberal judiciary in the country which consistently makes rulings that are unconstitutional and continually get overruled by the Supreme Court.

I voted for him and I continue to support him for many of his policies:

1. Reign in immigration. He has accomplished this more than I ever could have hoped for. Illegal immigration (both attempts and successes) are WAY down. This has correctly caused industry to say "we don't have enough workers" and now LEGAL work visa numbers are being increased to accommodate this. This is exactly what I hoped for. The cry from industry to correct legal immigration should hopefully move Congress to update our immigration policies. Should, but it probably won't. Still not Trump's fault on that.

2. Reign in liberal courts. This is BY FAR the biggest growing concern of mine in our country. Some of the rulings I'm seeing from courts (and I agree I'm paying attention more with Trump in office) are so blatantly partisan and not following the law it's sickening to me. Their actions during Trump's clearly legal immigration stays is just mind boggling. This should be BIG NEWS but it is not. The percentage of court rulings that get UNANIMOUSLY overturned by the Supreme Courts should be concerning to everyone and shows a very sick judiciary system in our country.

3. Fix foreign policy. As much as liberals here are making a laughing stock of him (and I think media representation of him has hurt his world opinion as much or more than his actions), I think he is playing hardball with all the right characters around the world, including Russia. I am not worried about Russia. While I thought Obama back in 2012 underrepresented them (the whole "the 1980's are calling"), I don't nearly worry about them like the liberals are now. They are still the 10th largest economy in the world. We and the European Union can outproduce Russia 10 fold. And with energy prices low (and that's my next point below), Russia continues to be at a huge disadvantage. Whatever attempts they are making with hacking and propping up Syria are pretty small peanuts in the scheme of things. Treat them as such.

4. Reign in the political aspects of climate change and energy production. It is my strong opinion LIBERALS are the ones making climate change political, not conservatives (who pretty much want status quo and market forces to dictate). I am against the logic of taxing or regulating fossil fuel energy or subsidizing alt energy (thus making energy more expensive) and then the U.S. providing under-developed and corrupt governments money to help them pay for said, more expensive, energy. This is also completely counter-logical to controlling our adversaries in Russia and Iran, which WANT higher energy prices. Low price energy leads to more world security, well-being, health improvements and infrastructure development than anything else in the world. And that leads to more peace. Controlling energy (and fixing it's price) is by definition one of greatest adversaries of a free world. And whether liberals want to admit to this or not, that is exactly what their policies want to enact.

So I guess you and I strongly differ on "policy" because I think Trump is doing just fine on all of these issues above. And I will support him in his efforts. And I didn't even touch upon trade relations, his goal of increased manufacturing, education reform (getting the federal government out of it) and many other things his executive branch offices are trying to do to reign in federal government and make it's footprint smaller on our lives.