• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Not Prepared for Cleveland Playing Zone

Are we really that incompetent? All ranting about the abysmal display put on by Canada and Pickett aside, can they seriously not call different plays when they see a team isn't running what they expected? Has any coach or player made it through an entire season only playing against the defense they anticipated and therefore planned for???
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. You must be new here. Shades’ game plans are always perfect and require no adjustments.

But Mikey T is everyone's dream coach.......

They were gushing about how playing for MT was Petersons dream job yesterday.

Ever since we started hearing that, I looked at it as a negative.

Dream coach to me says things like "Laid back, easy going, undisciplined......."

Exactly.....The way I feel about the current situation is this - have fun, but do your job and practice for situations when your pants get pulled down. You wanna win the AFC Championship or Superbowl? Guess what, you'll probably have to work for it. It's almost as if this team doesn't practice or watch film during the week. Or maybe ever, and especially when they think they'll probably win. And then when they lose and MT says it was a "hostile environment" like yesterday. No SH!T....You've known this for years. It always is, and week 12 and 18 will be no different.

There's just so many F-ups all around it's impossible to list them. Like 12 men on the field (I think twice) costing time outs. This is not the play of a professional football team that has aspirations of anything greater than 9-8. I said I thought they'd go 11-6 in another thread and by gosh, it could still happen. Somehow, it just magically happens, and then poof, done. On to next year. Burrow is out so we don't face him with 2 upcoming games, but that might be the worst thing to happen as we've seen with backups or rookies.

On a positive note as many others have said on here, I was really impressed with Warren yesterday. And Boz as usual is rock solid. We have some really good players on this team that aren't self absorbed, have a team attitude, and want to win. To see it get F'd up year after year because of stupid decisions outside/inside the game really pisses me off.

Last edited:
106 yards total passing on the day; horrid, pathetic, God-awful. Nothing else needs said.