• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Atheist kills 3 innocent college students

Really? What about Reagan, was he a hard core Christian? All the right wing born agains who never voted in the #'s they did till they were manipulated by the Straussian School of Mind F*****g Simpletons in 1980 seem to think so. What say you?

I don't quite know what you are trying to ask there, but I do know this: Reagan was elected more for his expressions of what was great about America and that we could achieve greatness again than his Christianity. I was 14 in 1980, and even at that age I remember the malaise. As soon as Reagan was elected, people felt better about things.

As for Hitler, much of what I have read about him is that he had contempt for Christianity. He knew his people, though, and knew he had to express some of that. Anyway, I stated bad things have been done in the name of Christ. That is not the point. We should condemn bad things in the name of Christ, Allah, whatever. I feel our President was stating that because bad things have been done in the name of Christ, we have no right to question Islam. Bullshit. We should question any bad deeds.

I always get a kick out of the idea that because I believe in God I must be a simpleton. I will say it again. If I am wrong, nothing really is lost. I have tried my best to live morally and do the right things. I don't feel like I have missed out on anything because of my faith. If you are wrong, though, then what?

dcao1t.jpg

2lvmjuv.jpg

For the first time in my life........I'm proud to be an American... Guess who

God Damn America..... Guess who....

Well Dinesh as usual is wrong, if you've listened to him debate you would be quite familiar with that circumstance. As a side note since he's writing in a Catholic publication I have to ask; is the church planning to excommunicate Hitler anytime soon? I mean it's 2015 surely they've figured out by now he was a bad guy..........or was he? I guess perspective is everything.

What "church" would that be? Hitler was not a Catholic. The Nazis murdered millions of Christians.

Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/NonJewishVictims.html

So you were telling me about how Hitler was a Christian? You may wish to re-visit your grossly inaccurate meme.

Adolf Hitler was raised by an anti-clerical, skeptic father and devout Catholic mother. Baptized as an infant and confirmed at the age of fifteen, he ceased attending Mass and participating in the sacraments in later life. In adulthood, Hitler became disdainful of Christianity, but in the pursuit and maintenance of power was prepared to delay clashes with the churches out of political considerations. Hitler's architect Albert Speer believed he had "no real attachment" to Catholicism, but that he had never formally left the Church. Unlike his comrade Joseph Goebbels, Hitler was not excommunicated prior to his suicide.

The biographer John Toland noted Hitler's anticlericalism, but considered him still in "good standing" with the Church by 1941, while historians such as Ian Kershaw, Joachim Fest and Alan Bullock agree that Hitler was anti-Christian - a view evidenced by sources such as the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Speer, and the transcripts edited by Martin Bormann contained within Hitler's Table Talk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

So once again, you are pursuing a fundamentally false narrative. But hey, global warmers never let facts get in their way, right?

The "writer" who Dinesh quotes is either a liar or a religious person with an agenda. The communists persecuted the church because they were the second pillar of the oligarchy that oppressed the Russian people, the Russian royal family line (the first) had already been eliminated. It was about the church's political influence just like born agains in the U.S. are fighting gay rights and exerting their political muscle today, that's what the commies didn't want. Follow me? Again they were not waving the flag of Atheism.

Right, just because they were atheists, and killed millions, is no reason to suggest a causal relationship.

Unless it's Hitler, I guess. Right?

Hitler did wave the flag of christianity and got his soldiers to easily commit atrocities against the jews specifically BECAUSE THEY WERE CHRISTIAN. All those good Catholic, Lutheran etc. Nazi soldiers knew exactly what Hitler was talking about in Mein Kampf because it had been taught by the church for centuries.

Despite the fact that Hitler was not a member of any Christian church, did not go to services, and disdained Christianity when an adult, right??? Back to our friends at Wikipedia:

Goebbels wrote in 1941 that Hitler "hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity." Many historians have come to the conclusion that Hitler's long term aim was the eradication of Christianity in Germany, while others maintain that there is insufficient evidence for such a plan.

Hitler's Table Talk, a revealing collection of the Fuhrer's private opinions, assembled by a close aide during the war years, shows Hitler to be rabidly anti-religious. He called Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/was-hitler-a-christian.html

Yeah, sounds like he was all over that Christianity thing. Hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your rant, elfie.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac because he was a Christian, despite what his peers said and despite the fact that he attended no church, observed no services, and identified no Christian religion as his own, while the commie leaders like Mao and Stalin did NOT murder because of atheism, though in fact they were well-documented atheists who forced atheism onto their populations and engaged in genocide that dwarfed Hitler's murders.

Got it.

P.S. Regarding D'Souza - how many books have you published? D'Souza has published 12 and counting. Isn't that one of your go-to arguments on Global warming? The fact that a non-published critic has no standing to cast aspersions on the findings of a published expert?

I believe the phrase, elfie, is "hoisted by your own petard." Consider yourself hoisted, by your undies, in front of Steeler Nation.

Last edited:
For the first time in my life........I'm proud to be an American... Guess who

God Damn America..... Guess who....

The first lady has every right to say that. Have you had her experience as a black woman in this country?

"God damn America" Wasn't that the Rev. Wright? It wasn't the president, and Wright can't be the presidents real spiritual leader because according to what I read on here the prez is not really a Christian but a Muslim....right?

Boundless dumbassery in this place.

Elfiero IS an author. Her specialty is re-writing history.

Stick around I'm going to use pictures next for the special ed. cases on here, in other words nearly everyone.

David Duke also writes books as well as Oprah. Dinesh is maybe a notch above those two in terms of wasted trees turned into garbage.

As a side note; is Dinesh going to go to prison for his election fraud criminal charges? I haven't kept up with him....The CONservative right always the purveyors of "do as I say not as I do" when it comes to morality and ethics.

As a side note; is Dinesh going to go to prison for his election fraud criminal charges? I haven't kept up with him....The CONservative right always the purveyors of "do as I say not as I do" when it comes to morality and ethics.

The idea of charging him with a felony for this doesn’t sound like a proper exercise of prosecutorial discretion,” Mr. Dershowitz said. “I can’t help but think that [D'Souza's] politics have something to do with it. . . . It smacks of selective prosecution.”

The professor, though, said he has a high regard for Manhattan U.S. attorney Preet Bharara, whose office under his watch has won corruption convictions against nearly a dozen Democratic lawmakers in New York. “I’m a big of supporter. I think he’s doing a great job, but this is a mistake,” Mr. Dershowitz said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2014/01/31/dershowitz-says-dsouza-case-smacks-of-selective-prosecution/

What "church" would that be? Hitler was not a Catholic. The Nazis murdered millions of Christians.

Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/NonJewishVictims.html

So you were telling me about how Hitler was a Christian? You may wish to re-visit your grossly inaccurate meme.

Adolf Hitler was raised by an anti-clerical, skeptic father and devout Catholic mother. Baptized as an infant and confirmed at the age of fifteen, he ceased attending Mass and participating in the sacraments in later life. In adulthood, Hitler became disdainful of Christianity, but in the pursuit and maintenance of power was prepared to delay clashes with the churches out of political considerations. Hitler's architect Albert Speer believed he had "no real attachment" to Catholicism, but that he had never formally left the Church. Unlike his comrade Joseph Goebbels, Hitler was not excommunicated prior to his suicide.

The biographer John Toland noted Hitler's anticlericalism, but considered him still in "good standing" with the Church by 1941, while historians such as Ian Kershaw, Joachim Fest and Alan Bullock agree that Hitler was anti-Christian - a view evidenced by sources such as the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Speer, and the transcripts edited by Martin Bormann contained within Hitler's Table Talk.

So once again, you are pursuing a fundamentally false narrative. But hey, global warmers never let facts get in their way, right?

Right, just because they were atheists, and killed millions, is no reason to suggest a causal relationship.

Unless it's Hitler, I guess. Right?

Despite the fact that Hitler was not a member of any Christian church, did not go to services, and disdained Christianity when an adult, right??? Back to our friends at Wikipedia:

Goebbels wrote in 1941 that Hitler "hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity." Many historians have come to the conclusion that Hitler's long term aim was the eradication of Christianity in Germany, while others maintain that there is insufficient evidence for such a plan.

Hitler's Table Talk, a revealing collection of the Fuhrer's private opinions, assembled by a close aide during the war years, shows Hitler to be rabidly anti-religious. He called Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/was-hitler-a-christian.html

Yeah, sounds like he was all over that Christianity thing. Hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your rant, elfie.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac because he was a Christian, despite what his peers said and despite the fact that he attended no church, observed no services, and identified no Christian religion as his own, while the commie leaders like Mao and Stalin did NOT murder because of atheism, though in fact they were well-documented atheists who forced atheism onto their populations and engaged in genocide that dwarfed Hitler's murders.

Got it.

P.S. Regarding D'Souza - how many books have you published? D'Souza has published 12 and counting. Isn't that one of your go-to arguments on Global warming? The fact that a non-published critic has no standing to cast aspersions on the findings of a published expert?

I believe the phrase, elfie, is "hoisted by your own petard." Consider yourself hoisted, by your undies, in front of Steeler Nation.

Your incessant need to be intellectually abused by me is really pathetic. You bring up global warming in an attempt to suck me into the climate change thread you guys have kept on the first page hoping that I'll go in there and re hash the same points that have destroyed you in the past. This should be the motto of G&G CONservatives; "Masochism there is no substitute."

When I returned here after my unjust fascist banning you proceeded to launch the mother of all Ad Hominem attacks and call me every name in the book when I had not exchanged any words with you up to that point. It seemed to me analogous to the incoherent, preemptive, ramblings of a terrified child.

You even have a line of something I wrote for your sig, of course taken out of context. You really are sad.

Now on to your desired abuse:

First to the question of Hitler being a Catholic and never attending church as an adult; I will give you and the other members of the CONservative 40 watt club here pictures so that you may better understand. Oh I probably have to explain the 40 watt reference as well......in other words not very bright bulbs.

As far as the murder of Poles that were not Jewish goes they were considered subhuman and others were part of the resistance. The Nazis also murdered gypsies and Jehovah's Witnesses among others, in some cases it was for racial reasons in others pacifism, but the overwhelming reason was religious bigotry and racial hatred inculcated by the Christian church.(see picture #2)

http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/hitler2.htm

hitleratchurch.jpg

"GOTT MIT UNS" Translation---"GOD WITH US". The belt buckle issued by the Nazis TO EVERY NAZI SOLDIER. Your bulbs just gained 2 watts of power kids, of course entirely dependent on your willingness to accept facts rather than what you want to believe. I know that for conservatives that's an almost impossible task,I'm reminded of the climate change debates of the past once again.
buckle.jpeg

As far as what Speers or any scholar quoting him or any other party member has to say on Hitler I think the actions of the NAZI party under him have more merit.

From your own linked to Wiki article:

Kershaw wrote that few people could really claim to "know" Hitler, who was "a very private, even secretive individual".[31] Hitler's Table Talk has Hitler often voicing stridently negative views of Christianity. Bullock wrote that Hitler was a rationalist and materialist, who saw Christianity as a religion "fit for slaves", and against the natural law of selection and survival of the fittest.[32] Toland, while noting Hitler's antagonism to the Pope and Church hierarchy, drew links between Hitler's Catholic background and his anti-Semitism.[33] Following meetings with Hitler, General Gerhard Engel and Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber wrote that Hitler was a believer. Kershaw cites Faulhaber's case as an example of Hitler's ability to deceive "even hardened critics". Steigmann-Gall saw a "Christian element" in Hitler's early writings and evidence that he continued to hold Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry.[34][35] Use of the term "positive Christianity" in the Nazi Party Program of the 1920s is commonly regarded as a tactical measure, but Steigmann-Gall believes it may have had an "inner logic" and been "more than a political ploy

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941

It's Steigmann-Gall that has done the definitive work on Hitler, not Toland. It Doesn't matter I don't need either one. Let's look at the acts i spoke about earlier.

Herman Goring's wedding..lots of Atheism here..right special ed time ?
GorringWedding.gif

The Nazis had nothing to do with the church...right special ed time? Here they are at church.
BrownArmyChurch.jpg

And of course the church had nothing to do with the NAZIS. Imagine something as ridiculous as priests giving the NAZI salute...of course not, that never happened...........
NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

As far as causality goes(a concept you obviously don't have a clue about) Hitler and Stalin both wore military uniforms and had mustaches, therefore a combination of cotton,symbolic emblems, and facial hair is the cause of their behavior. Is that how it works special ed time? No that's called correlation, and as some of us know kids; correlation does not equal causation.

The causal relationship is established here when we have the words from Hitlers mouth and on printed page by his own hand declaring his Christianity. We also have the icing on the cake; photographs for corroboration as to what beliefs he and his NAZI followers acted on.

If any of you are following along you are now up to 44 watts, enough to light up a good sized closet.Carry on.

Education and one of the results of it; enlightenment, is a beautiful thing.

As far as Dinesh and his "writing" you surely know that he is a joke in academic circles right? He is not a philosopher nor a historian. He's a right wing hack probably on his way to prison for election fraud criminal activity. Anyone can write a book, as i wrote in another post David Duke and Oprah are also "authors". A book is not a peer reviewed paper I think you don't understand that either.....nothing is new under the sun is it?

Last edited:
The idea of charging him with a felony for this doesn’t sound like a proper exercise of prosecutorial discretion,” Mr. Dershowitz said. “I can’t help but think that [D'Souza's] politics have something to do with it. . . . It smacks of selective prosecution.”

The professor, though, said he has a high regard for Manhattan U.S. attorney Preet Bharara, whose office under his watch has won corruption convictions against nearly a dozen Democratic lawmakers in New York. “I’m a big of supporter. I think he’s doing a great job, but this is a mistake,” Mr. Dershowitz said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2014/01/31/dershowitz-says-dsouza-case-smacks-of-selective-prosecution/

"Selective prosecution" Yeah selecting those who commit crimes...lol! Alan Dershowitz...another right wing hack.

You are truly sad special ed time, have you learned nothing?

Of course not that's why you don't know that Dinesh was having an affair with a married woman and it was her husband who turned him in, there was no selective anything, but Dinesh selecting the role of douche bag long ago.

When I returned here after my unjust fascist banning

those words got me banned from two other Steelers sites

the mods must really love you

Stick around I'm going to use pictures next for the special ed. cases on here, in other words nearly everyone.
You bet I'm going to stick around.....to watch your posts inevitably degrade into desperate and bigoted ramblings, that offer you timeshare vacation time.

You bet I'm going to stick around.....to watch your posts inevitably degrade into desperate and bigoted ramblings, that offer you timeshare vacation time.

That's all you can do is watch, Jesus (the Nazi god) knows you can't add anything to the discussion......here you go a little bonus just for you.

From the Martin Luther Memorial Church in Berlin which still stands today. A nice wood carving of NAZIS hanging with Jesus. Enjoy.
MLMC2.jpg

And the Coup de grâce for any Protestants here who think this is merely a Catholic bashing session, oh no remember when I mentioned earlier that the Catholics and Lutherans both had been exposed to bigotry for centuries?

From Martin Luther's "On the Jews and Their Lies written in 1543:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Luther's attitude toward the Jews took different forms over his life. In his earlier period, until 1537 or not much earlier, he wanted to convert Jews to Christianity. In his later period when he wrote this treatise, he denounced them and urged their persecution.[1]

In the treatise he argues that their synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness,[2] afforded no legal protection,[3] and these "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[4] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[w]e are at fault in not slaying them".[5]

The prevailing scholarly view since the Second World War is that the treatise exercised a major and persistent influence on Germany's attitude toward its Jewish citizens in the centuries between the Reformation and the Holocaust.[22] Four hundred years after it was written, the Nazis displayed On the Jews and Their Lies during Nuremberg rallies, and the city of Nuremberg presented a first edition to Julius Streicher, editor of the Nazi newspaper Der Stürmer, the newspaper describing it as the most radically antisemitic tract ever published

I rest my case, and in the slightly modified words of another religious wacko in a military costume(Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men):

"If it pleases the court I suggest the members be dismissed so that we can move to an immediate Article 39A session, the retarded, angry, and bafflingly stupid conservative has rights."

Goodnight kids.

Twice I have thrown out a question that you have avoided. It is the same type of question I have heard climate change believers use on the non-believers.

I am a Christian. If I am wrong, really no harm done. I have tried to live a good life and do the right things, and I don't feel like I have missed out on anything because of the way I believe. A number of things I have avoided because my faith taught me they should be avoided have kept me out of trouble and saved a lot of problems. So again, if I am wrong, what is the harm?

Now if you are wrong, are you prepared for the consequences of being wrong?

Elfies point seems to be that atheists never do anything wrong because of atheism but anyone who has ever been to church who does something bad did so because of their exposure to religion.

We get it Elfie you hate people that believe in a higher power.

We get it Elfie you hate people

You could have stopped right there. He/she hates every single person walking the Earth other than himself/herself. It seethes out of every word. That is good example of somebody that gets absolutely zero joy out of life.

Last edited:
The first lady has every right to say that. Have you had her experience as a black woman in this country?

Boundless dumbassery in this place.
Princeton. Harvard Law School. Corporate Board Positions. $300k salary.

90% of the white males I know want some of that "black woman experience".

Boundless dumbassery in your posts.

Last edited:
Have you had her experience as a black woman in this country?

Only on Friday nights at a certain bar where you need the secret word to get in. Makeup works wonders but these heels are killing my feet.

What I want to know is how being a Christian and a conservative makes one a simpleton. Growing up in a Christian and conservative household surely influenced who I am, and helped me to make decisions that I know kept me out of a lot of problems. I am not saying that only someone who is Christian and conservative can make those decisions. I just know it helped me.

It helped me to understand the value of work. Going to the job and giving your best, and then going home. Not being a "locker room lawyer." Subsequently, I have had two jobs in 25+ years, and the first one I left for a better one.

It helped me to understand the importance of the vows of marriage. I haven't cheated on my wife in the 24+ years we have been together, 28 if you count dating. Besides, when you can get steak whenever you want, why risk getting hamburger? But I have seen the mess created when people do this, the hurt and wrecked lives.

It helped me understand that when you have a kid, you have to put away selfish desires and realize you have an awesome responsibility. Again, because I was able to do that, I have avoided a lot of issues that other people have had to deal with.

Anyway, it seems as if the idea advanced by Elfiero is that we are simpletons, and by extension, have missed out on something. What have I missed out on?

What I want to know is how being a Christian and a conservative makes one a simpleton.

Because you believe in some invisible spooky guy with a beard and his son hanging out in in the clouds with their assistants who have wings and play harps and a book they wrote that somehow managed to survive for 3000 years or so.

Twice I have thrown out a question that you have avoided. It is the same type of question I have heard climate change believers use on the non-believers.

I am a Christian. If I am wrong, really no harm done. I have tried to live a good life and do the right things, and I don't feel like I have missed out on anything because of the way I believe. A number of things I have avoided because my faith taught me they should be avoided have kept me out of trouble and saved a lot of problems. So again, if I am wrong, what is the harm?

Now if you are wrong, are you prepared for the consequences of being wrong?

I haven't avoided anything. If you'll notice that I'm one person being confronted by many and that I don't spend my entire life on here, then you'll understand.

First of all climate change science is based on EVIDENCE not belief. That you would try to imply coequality between the two shows either your ignorance on the subjects or an attempt at bringing science down to the level of wishful thinking.

The question in climate science is not the same as in Christian belief. This is the analogy you're trying to equate with being 'saved':

'There is a less than 1% chance your house will burn down yet how many people buy fire insurance?' That analogy is addressing the possible consequences of inaction when it comes to climate change. This is based on EVIDENCE because we have the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of what past climate change and current climate change is doing to the planet.

Your side is a false analogy based on belief; how do you know that it's Jesus and not Allah you're supposed to be following to be saved? You don't know because you don't base it on evidence.

Any middle school student can do a simple repeatable experiment showing how CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb and release infrared radiation. What evidence do you have for your belief? Oh that's right nothing, nada, zilch......that is belief friend, that you would put the two on the same level is absurd.

Better yet how do you make the quantum leap from; 'I believe there is a god' to ' I believe it's the Christian god'? In my mind that requires a leap of nonsensical thinking so bizarre that I'm not able to begin to grasp it.

If you read Steeltimes infantile attempts to put together an argument even he is not stupid(I can hope) enough to leave the position of the deist.

And that ties us to Pascal's wager which I touched on already. That is the argument you are making without even realizing it, I'm almost sure. How do you know Allah isn't the right god, or Vishnu, Zeus, and on and on? What if you're wrong, then what for you?

You've reduced your belief and your attempt to convince others to engage in it with you to a simple bet......what happened to faith, beauty, hope, and "intelligent design"? You abandon it all for a petty bet based on irrational fear. Sad.

And what does it say about your god when all he asks from you above all else is to believe? Barabbas was saved from the cross because of this disgusting concept and Hitler before committing suicide could just utter 'I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and Saviour' (maybe he had long before) and get away with the deaths of 60 million. Maybe he's goose stepping on those golden roads as we speak.........

All you give up is your ability to think for yourself and reason, if you want to do that then go ahead. One more thing though when it comes to that:

Which do you think your god would have more respect for; A person who uses the mind and reasoning ability he gave them, or a person who just blindly believes? As we all know from our personal experiences no one likes a brown noser, especially the one who has the nose implanted in them.

That you have avoided bad things in life because of some ancient scribblings and the fear they instilled in you speaks more about you than the scribblings. I have also avoided many bad things in life thanks to reasoning and understanding; the understanding that there are consequences to my actions and that the right to swing my arm stops at the other guys nose.

Your fear mongering doesn't work on those that can and choose to think. All it shows us is how people like you attempt to project your own child like fright onto others.

Last edited:
Elfies point seems to be that atheists never do anything wrong because of atheism but anyone who has ever been to church who does something bad did so because of their exposure to religion.

We get it Elfie you hate people that believe in a higher power.

Wrong. Wrong on the first point you obviously don't understand the arguments here, and no i don't hate anyone.