• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Austin had a good camp and Wilson said "he's always open"

Free information and people have to show up and dismiss it and take a dump on it. Then again, tons of people have ZERO cooth so it is what it is. Rude obnoxiious jack bags everywhere you turn these days. No wonder there aren't many good posters - the bad ones made it not worth the time.
I disagree. I believe that @Steelr4evr is neither an obnoxious jack bag, nor a bad poster with ZERO cooth. On the contrary, he's one of the most engaging and knowledgeable members on the board.

There are plenty of asswlpes around here to choose from if you feel the need to disparage somebody. You got the wrong guy.

I disagree. I believe that @Steelr4evr is neither an obnoxious jack bag, nor a bad poster with ZERO cooth. On the contrary, he's one of the most engaging and knowledgeable members on the board.

There are plenty of asswlpes around here to choose from if you feel the need to disparage somebody. You got the wrong guy.
Like me

Is that what that odor is………….. remember to garbage can the actual asZ wipe when done……..

don’t carry them around with you

Salute the nation

i'm sure hoping CAIII makes a huge jump this year. He was also electric in the pre-season last year after having a good camp.

then we all saw the offense go into turtle mode when the games began counting.

IMO, what is more telling is that we're not hearing much about Van Jefferson and Quez Watkins. Both are vets and should be having great camps. yet... not a peep

wow

you never would have survived the original version of this site

all you post is that Austin is open while playing in shorts and you expect folks to get excited?
no, but it's pathetic to say "who cares" as the guy basicallty did, Again, many have zero class. Then again, many people aren't ever taught any manners and they are even worse when hiding behind the internet in their pajamas.......so I shouldn't be surprised.

Go pound sand. He crapped on a post that he didn't need to crap on. Rude and obnoxious.

verb (used with object)

, con·jured, con·jur·ing. to affect or influence by or as if by invocation or spell. to effect, produce, bring, etc., by or as by magic: to conjure a miracle.

Definitions of conjure. verb. summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic. “he conjured wild birds in the air” synonyms: arouse, bring up, call down, call forth, conjure up, evoke, invoke, put forward, raise, stir call forth, evoke, kick up, provoke.
And what's your f'n point, Miss Beasley?

confluence /kŏn′floo͞-əns/

noun​

1. A flowing together of two or more streams.
  2. The point of juncture of such streams.
  3. The combined stream formed by this juncture.

Go pound sand. He crapped on a post that he didn't need to crap on. Rude and obnoxious.
no, but it's pathetic to say "who cares" as the guy basicallty did, Again, many have zero class. Then again, many people aren't ever taught any manners and they are even worse when hiding behind the internet in their pajamas.......so I shouldn't be surprised.
Thank God that your Mommy taught you manners and class.

Its actually called, shorts, and it is quite extraordinary, i know this because i have been studying this ever since i learned about it in the comments about 2 minutes ago.

I really want to see CAIII kill it this year!

it is pathetic to get bent out of shape because someone gives an opinion that is different than yours

all he said was that everyone looks good in shorts

that is not ******** on your post

that is his opinion and it was rather mild

some have zero class and others have zero balls

i'm sure hoping CAIII makes a huge jump this year. He was also electric in the pre-season last year after having a good camp.

then we all saw the offense go into turtle mode when the games began counting.

IMO, what is more telling is that we're not hearing much about Van Jefferson and Quez Watkins. Both are vets and should be having great camps. yet... not a peep
if he could somehow wash that memphis stink off, maybe he could amount to something

I hear yaz KentuckySteeler, but also remember that football in shorts is a little deceiving.

I, as much as anyone, would like to see the midget finally reach his potential. I hope they can find him a role within this new offense and hey, it’s always a plus to be hearing good things about any player as opposed to the other side.

Salute the nation
What about football in pants?

Not arguing with anonymous people sitting behind the perputer in their boxers. I said what I said. Period.

Go Steelers

Not arguing with anonymous people sitting behind the perputer in their boxers. I said what I said. Period.

Go Steelers
Damn, you got a hidden camera in my pad, bro?