• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Austin had a good camp and Wilson said "he's always open"

What the heck is Tim Tam?
s-l400.jpg

little chocolate covered cookie sammiches found in Australia.

So Austin, Pickens and Muth see most of the touches? Then there's the Michigan kid. Just a mess. That's group will not get it done.

So at WR they are definitely prioritizing speed
George Pickens runs a 4.47 40 and he likely could be the slowest wr on the active roster this season. Scotty millers 40 times range from 4.2 to 4.39... CA3 is at 4.32, Jefferson and Roman Wilson ran 4.39's.. Watkins ran a 4.35...
even if they kept Dez Bryant, he ran the same 4.47 Pickens did...
I wouldn't get too excited about Jefferson and Miller. They are prime examples of speed means nothing if you aren't good at football. Both guys after 5 years in the NFL have a decent stat line if you were to condense it into a single season. I have hope for Wilson and Austin even though they look like they belong on a high school field.

So Austin, Pickens and Muth see most of the touches? Then there's the Michigan kid. Just a mess. That's group will not get it done.
No the MI kid is the "new Hines Ward" according to many Steeler fans.

I wouldn't get too excited about Jefferson and Miller. They are prime examples of speed means nothing if you aren't good at football. Both guys after 5 years in the NFL have a decent stat line if you were to condense it into a single season. I have hope for Wilson and Austin even though they look like they belong on a high school field.
I think Wilson will show just not sure if that will be inside or out. He definitely could make life easier if he can come in sooner than later…

You're forgetting the 12-year "RB" we picked up from ATL. He's a "mystery" position, just like Heyward.
He isn’t a mystery outside of well being apparently a mystery to you. He is a returner and third string RB.

I think Wilson will show just not sure if that will be inside or out. He definitely could make life easier if he can come in sooner than later…
kid looks good on tape, my concern is the size, but if he's 6-2 he's a 1-2 rd guy and we aren't having this conversation.
I'll take a guy like Welker quick tough and always open. all day let Wilson or Fields have an easy quick dump off

The hype machine is burning 93 octane fuel. This happens every year.