• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bannon rips the media a new one

I'll bet the media is having a big chuckle rather than a pout-fest over this article.

I'll bet that the NYT will be laying off more employees in the near future, as sub leasing more floors of their building. And they will claim that it has to do with a transition to web based reporting.

I bet they have their own version of the ***** March, like the climate nerds are doing this weekend.

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

LOL! Spike likes watching Bannon suck his own ****. Winning!

you went back SIX months ago to quote this?

jesus

What are you whining and rambling on about?

I believe about you whining and rambling on from under your bed. If my contextual interpretation serves me.

Ah, I see nursery school is back in session. For the record I've never complained to an admin or mod about anything on this board, ever. So that's yet another mother goose tale you can read to each other during nap time.

Oh I'm sorry just noticed he mentioned the board's 'resident *****.' Must be referring to one of you whiny alt right snowflakes that can't deal with the slightest criticism of your lord saviour, Orange Jesus.

Oh I'm sorry just noticed he mentioned the board's 'resident *****.' Must be referring to one of you whiny alt right snowflakes that can't deal with the slightest criticism of your lord saviour, Orange Jesus.

We don't call him Lord or Savior. That was reserved for the FBP, the Great Orator, the Black Jesus, the Modern Redeemer, the Almighty Kenyan, the Muslim Mullah, B. Hussein Obama.

600b09201e1.jpg

Last edited: