• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barbara Streisand on Michael Jackson

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I have always despised this woman, but this is just absolutely sick. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin of her decades of being worshipped and overrated.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

Streisand, who crossed paths with Jackson during their careers, added that she feels sorry for both the alleged victims and Jackson.

“I feel bad for the children,” she said. “I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”

She's getting torn to pieces in the Twitterverse, it's fun to see.

She's about as left wing wacko as it gets. I also despise her.

Wow. I knew she was a whackjob....but....wow.

Let the libs go off script long enough and you'll get this kind of ****. They are generally broken.

Reactions: MTC
I've known several people from HollyWeird. The vast majority of them are pervs. So I'm not shocked to hear her say it. Hell they love Polanski and he sodomized a young girl after he drugged her. They don't give a damn. Most of them want to have the laws changed so they can have sex with children. They're ******* nuts.

I thought she was a sick ***** before reading that. I have no words.

I didn't know she was still alive

I've known several people from HollyWeird. The vast majority of them are pervs. So I'm not shocked to hear her say it. Hell they love Polanski and he sodomized a young girl after he drugged her. They don't give a damn. Most of them want to have the laws changed so they can have sex with children. They're ******* nuts.

But, woopie said that wasn't "rape" rape...

That should have gotten a **** ton of play during the #metoo movement beginnings.

I tried to tell you folks years ago that pedophilia was the next great taboo that liberals would look to mainstream. With gay marriage out of the way, it looks like work has begun in earnest. It seems that pedophilia is today what homosexuality was in the 60s. So what, 30-40 years from now adults will marry children?

I tried to tell you folks years ago that pedophilia was the next great taboo that liberals would look to mainstream. With gay marriage out of the way, it looks like work has begun in earnest. It seems that pedophilia is today what homosexuality was in the 60s. So what, 30-40 years from now adults will marry children?

I would say the difference is between consenting adults and children so I don't think that pedophilia will ever become mainstream. As far as comparing the two things, I could care less what two adults want to do together. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, not my business and I don't see anything wrong with it.

I would say the difference is between consenting adults and children so I don't think that pedophilia will ever become mainstream. As far as comparing the two things, I could care less what two adults want to do together. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, not my business and I don't see anything wrong with it.
I see where you're coming from, but you're applying today's moral standard. Try applying 1960's moral standard to your "two consenting adults" opinion.

It may take decades, but they will slowly wear you down to the point that you'll someday believe that “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there. They married and they have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

I’ve been waiting for several years now for a pedophile to use the “I can’t help I was born that way” defense.

I see where you're coming from, but you're applying today's moral standard. Try applying 1960's moral standard to your "two consenting adults" opinion.

It may take decades, but they will slowly wear you down to the point that you'll someday believe that “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there. They married and they have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

The difference is that in a gay relationship, nobody is getting hurt.....except for people outside the relationship who have moral objections in their own minds. When kids are involved it's damaging somebody who is defenseless. Still don't see a comparison.

The difference is that in a gay relationship, nobody is getting hurt.....except for people outside the relationship who have moral objections in their own minds. When kids are involved it's damaging somebody who is defenseless. Still don't see a comparison.

As was said - "Try applying 1960's moral standard to your "two consenting adults" opinion." I think you're missing his point. Go further. Who would have thought that in today's world, our government would pass laws permitting aborting a fetus the "day of birth?"

We said no way this would happen. Here we are.

While I agree with you that "nobody is getting hurt" with homosexuality, it's the wrong prism to look at this through. We now have laws allowing for the murder of defenseless kids. Defenseless kids ARE now involved and they are being murdered.

It's an easy stretch to go from murdering children to allowing adults to molest them - in the Liberal world.

As was said - "Try applying 1960's moral standard to your "two consenting adults" opinion." I think you're missing his point. Go further. Who would have thought that in today's world, our government would pass laws permitting aborting a fetus the "day of birth?"

We said no way this would happen. Here we are.

While I agree with you that "nobody is getting hurt" with homosexuality, it's the wrong prism to look at this through. We now have laws allowing for the murder of defenseless kids. Defenseless kids ARE now involved and they are being murdered.

It's an easy stretch to go from murdering children to allowing adults to molest them - in the Liberal world.

Now we are on gays leading to abortion leading to pedophilia? Again I'm not seeing any connection whatsoever. I am not in favor of abortion unless the circumstances are dire for the mother or in the case of a rape/molestation, etc. Obviously pedophilia is one of the worst offenses imaginable. But I fully support the rights of gay people and have no problem with them whatsoever. I don't get the connection.

Thousands of Catholic Church victims and Mormon child brides disagree with your idea that liberals are the ones who will take it mainstream.

BTW, watch “Abducted in plain sight” on Netflix. Only blindly religious people would behave that way.

Last edited:
Thousands of Catholic Church victims and Mormon child brides disagree with your idea that liberals are the ones who will take it mainstream.

BTW, watch “Abducted in plain sight” on Netflix. Only blindly religious people would behave that way.

What a bunch of ****. So Michael Jackson did this because of religion? Bullshit. Polanski didn't rape his victim because of religion either. Hollywood isn't religion either. They are a bunch of pervs that want to take it mainstream. So your ignorant "only blindly religious people would behave that way" is bullshit.

What a bunch of ****. So Michael Jackson did this because of religion? Bullshit. Polanski didn't rape his victim because of religion either. Hollywood isn't religion either. They are a bunch of pervs that want to take it mainstream. So your ignorant "only blindly religious people would behave that way" is bullshit.

Where did I mention Jackson or Polanski? The Catholic Church tolerating and covering up widespread pedophilia had nothing to do with them and everything to do with religion. Again, watch “Abducted in plain sight” and you’ll see a story of Mormons tolerating and forgiving pedophilia involving their own child.

Now we are on gays leading to abortion leading to pedophilia? Again I'm not seeing any connection whatsoever. I am not in favor of abortion unless the circumstances are dire for the mother or in the case of a rape/molestation, etc. Obviously pedophilia is one of the worst offenses imaginable. But I fully support the rights of gay people and have no problem with them whatsoever. I don't get the connection.
No where did I state that gays will be responsible for anything. My statement is about devolving values led mostly by Hollywood's influence on our country's culture. They will be forever pushing the envelope, looking for the next taboo to mainstream, it appears that pedophilia is currently it. Don't be surprised when the term 'pedo-phobe' starts making its way into the Hollywood vernacular. You know, "hate has no place in this country".

Just 6 years ago Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and every other mainstream liberal was against gay marriage. Six years ago. Now anyone against it is made to be a social pariah. Don't think for a minute that what YOU think about pedophilia matters even one bit when it comes to what the future holds.