• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Big Ben- Long but well written

Just reading this and was about to post good read

I thought it was ridiculous. Why even bring all of this stuff up. What was the point? Especially right before the playoffs. **** that writer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Agreed, what was the purpose of the article? You could pretty much sum the entire article up as people that are jealous or feel that Ben owes them something, there are people that don't like him and will never change that opinion regardless of what he does on or off the field going forward, and that there is a town that is butt hurt because Ben removed their town as his hometown in a sports program. Never mind that the people living there seem to be awful judgmental going all the way back to his college days because of what he wore, how he walked, talked...etc. People can talk **** behind your back but you are still expected to be beaming with pride about that. Again, what is the purpose of the article?

If he would have kept all the off the field **** out of it I would have liked it.

But dredging that **** up serves no purpose.

Half of it is b.s. they never mention any of the emails McNulty sent to her friends bragging or any of the other evidence that pointed to POSSIBLY proving it wasn't what either " victim" said....now , after saying that I AM NOT EXCUSING his behavior...just half assed journalism to try and support the authors arguement

An interesting article. But the writer tried to push a negative narrative on Ben. Some people need to move on. Ben has changed for the better. And if he is a douche at times, so what. His life his will. As long as he's a Steeler I'll support him as a fan

Those small northern Ohio towns are very clicky...
I know used to live in one for 20 years..

Nice safe small towns, apple pie and baseball kind of places...but don't be on the wrong end of the gossip..

I thought it was ridiculous. Why even bring all of this stuff up. What was the point? Especially right before the playoffs. **** that writer.

Basically a hatchet job. Ben has issues with women. Has issues with his hometown. Issues with authority.
Well ****. At 25, who the **** doesn't? At that age I wasn't rich but I still felt invincible and didn't take **** from anybody.
Seems the one's who are pointing fingers are the one's that didn't have any fun in their time.
"Shame" "Shame"

Those small northern Ohio towns are very clicky...
I know used to live in one for 20 years..

Nice safe small towns, apple pie and baseball kind of places...but don't be on the wrong end of the gossip..

Although not a small town. Abq can be the same way. People here love to gossip. There's an area known as the south valley(on the south side of Abq)--yeah I understand the feeling

Although not a small town. Abq can be the same way. People here love to gossip. There's an area known as the south valley(on the south side of Abq)--yeah I understand the feeling

all i know about albuquerque, is that bugs bunny should've taken a left when he he burrowed through that town
49927482.jpg

Ohio voted Republican, so naturally they are all racist and have never heard hip hop music before. Writer is a hack. I never had to endure so many useless commas in my life.

What the **** does any of that have to do with now? He has an issue with his town because they distanced their self from him when the allegations came about.
I heard that this writer is from Miami

All you guys bitching about this article, ****, half this board was ready to dump Ben and trade up for bradford. I just liked that the writer actually gave Ben some credit for changing.

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Steeler Nation mobile app

S.L. Price wrote it, Miami Florida. Hmmmm odd timing

So it wasn't just me that thought they jumped back and forth several times?

Not just you man. The whole time I was reading I was thinking this ****** can't write. All over the place. And as someone else said, too many commas.
Not that I'm a good writer, or a good quarterback. But I can tell who's good or not. Lol

So it wasn't just me that thought they jumped back and forth several times?

Not just you man. The whole time I was reading I was thinking this ****** can't write. All over the place. And as someone else said, too many commas.
Not that I'm a good writer, or a good quarterback. But I can tell who's good or not. Lol

Reactions: MTC

Even the punctuation and grammar aside. The *** hat tried to stir up some negative stuff that Ben has moved on from

Even the punctuation and grammar aside. The *** hat tried to stir up some negative stuff that Ben has moved on from

Yes and not only brought it up, but kept hammering through the whole article.

Reactions: MTC
Sports illustrated can suck my dick, while ESPN licks my balls. **** them both.

Just saying.