• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Maher's finest rant yet

Stewey

Reaction score
The subject of student indoctrination in elite colleges. Other than props to Obama, spoken like a conservative. Say's what we've been saying for years.

Student: "Thomas Jefferson was a slave holder. He may have done some other stuff but it wasn't on the test". LOLOLOL

The subject of student indoctrination in elite colleges. Other than props to Obama, spoken like a conservative. Say's what we've been saying for years.

Student: "Thomas Jefferson was a slave holder. He may have done some other stuff but it wasn't on the test". LOLOLOL

He is not as lib as he used to be but he still is a piece of ****. just not as big

He is not as lib as he used to be but he still is a piece of ****. just not as big
He’s every bit as lib as he used to be. Watch the podcast with him and Candace Owens.

He is the same as he has always been.

He just is far less political in his monologues because his guy is in.

Last edited:
Maher is a Lib but he’s objective enough to see his side losing.

No doubt he's still a lib. You cant get rid of what's in your DNA.
His quote pertaining to his people (libs) "you're embarrassing me" is telling.

I just like how he has come around on several issues...race, LBGTQ etc.

Of course he's still a liberal even though he occasionally realizes the insanity of the far left.

Look at who he uses as a success of an elite education...........Barry!

His examples of failures appear to be all Republicans as though no Democrats in Washington are a product of these schools.

He's a coward. He tempers all of his criticisms of the left by throwing in an insult towards Donald Trump of Republicans. His way of pleading, "Don't be mad at what I said, I'm still one of you."

In the words of Nate Diaz, "**** him, he can get it too"