• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

Spike

Reaction score
LANDSLIDE!

Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday

http://nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

------------------------

Unlike Bernie, blacks aren't hating Trump - -Hillary in deep **** if they bail on her!

Clinton Campaign In Crisis Over Plunging Support Among Younger Voters

The campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is responding to poll numbers and other indications of declining support among younger voters by deploying its most prominent surrogates to college campuses.

The moves come a day after two national surveys, one conducted by Quinnipiac University and the other by CBS News and the New York Times, found that more than a third of voters under the age of 30 plan to vote for third-party presidential candidates.

Press reports suggest that the Democratic Party was planning to refocus its efforts to reach young people by attacking Johnson and Stein and warning that any vote for one of these third-party candidates would help elect Trump as president. Former Vice President Al Gore, Senator Elizabeth Warren and Senator Bernie Sanders all made appearances in different venues on Friday to insist that young people must back Clinton.

The New York Times wrote, referring to younger voters, that they “recoil at Mr. Trump, her Republican opponent, but now favor the Libertarian nominee,Gary Johnson, or the Green Party candidate, Jill Stein.”

The Wall Street Journal reported, “Hillary Clinton’s once-commanding lead among young voters has nearly collapsed, several polls show, a factor making the presidential race much closer in recent weeks and prompting the Clinton campaign to move quickly to keep a core Democratic constituency in the fold.

https://www.countercurrents.org/201...s-over-plunging-support-among-younger-voters/

Yeah the young people will respond to such old garbage as Al Gore and Warren.

Obama is not going to like this.... what disrespect for the FBP

'Black Men For Bernie’ Leader Now Backs Trump

Bruce Carter, founder of “Black Men For Bernie,” refuses to join the Hillary Clinton bandwagon. Instead, he’s supporting Donald Trump

“I was with Bernie based on his past work as it related to the African-American community,” he told The Tribune. “And now it is my firm belief that I need to see progress, and it’s hands down under Donald Trump and the Republicans.”

Carter has said he rejects the devotion that African-Americans have for the Democratic Party. He wants both parties pursuing the Black vote.

He’s not put off by the concern of many African-Americans that Trump may be a racist.

“For me, is racist or not racist, it’s irrelevant — we don’t have to be the best of friends. I don’t know where it’s going to go but there’s going to be a chance for people’s lives to get better. Under Democrats, it’s shown that it won’t happen.”

http://newsone.com/3537561/black-men-for-bernie-leader-bruce-carter-supports-donald-trump/

and then desperation set in

Among Democrats, deep concern about Clinton’s Hispanic strategy

Lagging support among Hispanic voters for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and congressional candidates in crucial races has stoked deep concern that the party and the presidential campaign are doing too little to galvanize a key constituency.

Clinton trails President Obama’s 2012 performance in several *Latino-rich states, including Florida, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona. In those same states, on which Democrats’ prospects of retaking the Senate hinge, some down-ballot Democrats remain unknown to many Hispanic voters.

That reality has prompted a flurry of criticism of Clinton’s and the party’s Hispanic strategies. Despite a uniquely favorable environment with Trump’s repeated attacks on undocumented immigrants, Democrats are increasingly worried that the opportunity is slipping away to meet a long-standing party goal of marshaling the nation’s growing Hispanic population into a permanent electoral force. The concerns are compounded by Trump’s recent surge in several battleground states.

Soon, the campaign plans to bus Puerto Rican supporters from New York into Pennsylvania, where they will canvass in towns and neighborhoods, including Bethlehem, Lancaster and North Philadelphia, that are full of Puerto Rican transplants. Also under consideration is flying Puerto Ricans from the island to knock on doors in Florida

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...53d2b5d_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

Yeah the young people will respond to such old garbage as Al Gore and Warren.

Don't forget Dingy Harry and Nasty Nancy.

Also under consideration is flying Puerto Ricans from the island to knock on doors in Florida.

LOL...not a good idea north of Melbourne

Last edited:
I have never understood why republicans have allowed the nonsense to take hold that dems care about black people and reps don't. Dems were the slave owners. Dems, like planned parenthood founder Margaret Sanger were in favor of eugenics, sterilizing black people. The KKK was a dem organization and the NRA was founded to fight them.

Martin Luther King was a republican and the Dems were against the civil rights act.

Putting that aside, look at the damage liberal policies have done to black communities. Dems love to go in there and say Yes You Can and fire them up but then the rest of their speech and the policies say No you cant. No, you can't make it without government help.

Liberal policies treat black people like children and they keep them voting for them with fear tactics.

It is about time that somebody has had the stones to reach out. More and more black people are starting to look around and say this **** isn't working and they want an alternative.

Black voters for Trump!

Don King Drops the N-Word When Introducing Donald Trump at Black Church

Famous boxing promoter Don King casually dropped the n-word when introducing Donald Trump before his Wednesday speech at a black revival center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

“I told Michael Jackson, I said if you’re poor, you’re a poor Negro– I won’t use the n-word,” he recounted. “But if you’re rich, you’re a rich Negro. If you’re intelligent and intellectual, you’re an intelligent and intellectual Negro.”

“If you’re a dancing and sliding and gliding n*gger– I mean negro,” he corrected, as Trump and the rest of the room erupted in laughter, “you’re a dancing and sliding and gliding Negro.”

So they’re not alienatin’, because you can not assimilate,” he said. “You’re going to be a Negro until you die.”

Trump thanked King as he took the stage. “Ah, there’s only one Don King, only one Don,” he said whimsically.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/don-king-drops-the-n-word-when-introducing-donald-trump-at-black-church/

Last edited:
LANDSLIDE!

Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday

http://nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

------------------------

Unlike Bernie, blacks aren't hating Trump - -Hillary in deep **** if they bail on her!

A lower than expected turnout from the African-American Community and Trump picking up 16/5 percent on a recent poll?

Humpty Dumpty has fallen and not even Bill or Barack can put her back together again.

It'll get even better - Trump blames cop for shooting

Trump suggests Tulsa officer was 'choking' in fatal shooting

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he was troubled by the controversial shooting of Terence Crutcher, 40, by Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby last Friday because he looked like he did "everything he was supposed to do" but was killed anyway.

"I must tell you I watched the shooting in particular in Tulsa and that man was hands up. That man went to the car, hands up, put his hands on the car, I mean to me it looked like he did everything he was supposed to do," said Trump in remarks at a town hall style event addressing African-American issues in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

"And he looked like a really good man and maybe I'm a little clouded because I saw his family talking about him after the fact, so you get a little bit different image maybe. But to me he looked like somebody who was doing what they were asking him to do and this young officer I don't know what she was thinking. I don't know what she was thinking but I am very, very troubled by that," said Trump to applause.

He added, "Now, did she get scared? Was she choking? What happened? But maybe people like that, people that choke, people that do that, maybe they can't be doing what they're doing, okay? They can't be doing what they're doing."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...eaction-228458

All aboard! Obama's brother hops on the Trump train!

636100503502748027-AP-Kenya-Kogelo-Malik-Obama.jpg

KOGELO, Kenya — In Barack Obama's ancestral home here, excited residents are preparing to go to the polls next month for what has become a tradition every four years since their favorite son became president: a mock election. But not everybody is supporting his choice for a successor.

“I will support Donald Trump because he is a humble and honest guy,” the president's half-brother, Malik Obama, told USA TODAY. “He is a guy who can help people. It’s an opportunity for Americans to give Trump a chance to become president."

"I don’t like (Hillary) Clinton," added Malik Obama, ignoring his relative's strong support for the Democratic candidate. "She is dishonest and a liar. She keeps on lying about emails every time.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-backing-donald-trump/ar-BBws9Ea?ocid=DELLDHP

----------------

Somebody get that man a Florida absentee ballot!