• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boy Suspended for BB Gun in Room During Remote Learning

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/26/us/student-suspended-gun-virtual/index.html

(CNN)A 9-year-old Louisiana student was suspended after a teacher reported seeing a gun in the boy's bedroom during a virtual class.

The attorney representing the child's family said it was a BB gun and the school went too far -- applying its on-campus weapons policy without considering the privacy of the child and his family.

Can't wait to see the comments on this one. I hope the family is able to sue for big $$

Public schools are liberal mold labs. Love your kids enough to get them out.

The teacher has no business educating youth if he/she can't make a simple computation based off what she saw.

The commies haven't infested our schools in St.Johns County yet. I'll keep a close eye on them though. My youngest starts preschool next year. I will not let any school fill his beautiful mind with bs.

Yeah, this one is dumb. Suspending a kid over remote learning for a "violation" of an on campus weapons violation is beyond the pale. Shame to watch the country keep on sinking.

I hate it that these teachers are trying to police students in their own home. None of their business what they have in their own house. Mind your business and teach!

******* stupid ***** teacher obviously never watched "A Christmas Story."

This is insanity to me.
A lot of lefties were insane to begin with. Trump broke many who remained.

This is insanity to me.
A lot of lefties were insane to begin with. Trump broke many who remained.

When you begin to admit the the reason the power brokers fund the education system is to create minions, you begin to see what is really happening. As long as you hold out hope that the goal is to produce educated contritubors to society, and thinkers, you will be frustrated. It has nothing to do with that. They will do a little education to keep the masses quiet, but the goal is indoctrination.

I had students in high school who knew which of the 38 genders they were that day, but coudn't do long division, didn't know the history of anything, couldn't write a cogent sentence, etc. They were the real result of the system, and it suited the powers that be just fine.

Get your kids out of public schools.