• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brace Yourself for Four Years of Nonstop Freakoutrage

Spike

Reaction score
The left is trying to come to grips with its utter rejection, and its response to Donald Trump will be to fall back on an endless series of freakoutrages – hyperbolic, unhinged, hack media-fueled spasms of faux moral panic every time he dares do anything.

Appoint someone to a job? Freak out – it’s an outrage!

Go to dinner? Freak out – it’s an outrage!

Actually keep promises made to the voters? Freak out – it’s an outrage!

It’s important to understand why liberals are so angry and so scared. They are angry because they believe they have a moral right to command us, apparently bestowed by Gaia or #Science or having gone to Yale, and we are irredeemably deplorable for not submitting to their benevolent dictatorship.

But The Donald? Nope. You have no heat because he’s giving absolutely no damns.

Ditching the press to scarf a sirloin? WAAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

Appointing hardcore conservatives? WAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

Building the wall, repealing O-Care, SCOTUS Justice Willet? WAAAAA! Damns given: 0.

You’ll be freaking out and the President will be eating a taco bowl and kicking it old school with his hot immigrant wife like a boss, penning and phoning Obama’s miserable legacy into oblivion.

So libs, carry on with your freakoutrages. Please. Each one makes you weaker and us stronger. Everyone sees the truth behind your freakoutrage scam. Everyone sees the truth behind you.

So your freakoutraging did do us one solid – you helped remind us who our real enemy is. It’s you. And we know it because you dorky, safety-pinned, not moving-to-Canada-like-you-promised freakoutragers keep telling us so.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...r-four-years-of-nonstop-freakoutrage-n2248518

---------------------

Asploding moonbats everywhere!

200.gif

Michael Moore, that fat ****, had an entertaining comment. He said that history will not treat the Obama presidency very well. No accomplishments other than being the first black president. That's it. Nothing more. Zilch.

I have to agree with him.

Michael Moore, that fat ****, had an entertaining comment. He said that history will not treat the Obama presidency very well. No accomplishments other than being the first black president. That's it. Nothing more. Zilch.

Props to Moore. But this will cost him many of his " friends " on the left

Michael Moore is a slob.

They are trying to make us feel guilty for our values.

I read a post about abolishing the electoral college. Ironically it wasn't many years ago that I felt the electoral college was outdated and stupid. But then I realized how ****** I'd be in Montana without it. Of course being a Democrat at heart, the ball would "normally" break my way as long as the party isn't nominating a psychotic habitual-liar, but still it's unnerving to think that 3 or 4 states can simply control the entire presidential election. At any rate my response which has inflamed the violent rage of the already wounded ultra-liberals.

nobody, At one point I felt as you do about the electoral college. That it is an unfair system. However it actually is the only fair way to manage an election such that the candidates must actually meet the needs and interests of the country as a whole. When you consider that major population areas (Think in terms of the largest cities in California, Florida, Texas, New York, Washington etc.) contain a significant population imbalance it takes no time to realize that a candidate would never need to visit nor deal with the needs of places like Montana, or Idaho, or Wyoming or any place with less than 250,000 citizens because the entire goal of an election would be to win the "large cities" and thus the popular vote.

Your entire election process would be centered around winning the votes of the large cities and thus the "popular vote".

As it is, candidates must win a "majority" in each state in order to win the votes for that state. That means the candidate must appeal to the needs of the state as a whole or at least the majority of people IN THE STATE. Truly it makes a more balanced system.

The nation is a federation of separate states, each with their own laws and governance. The President Elect must win the trust and support of a majority of states or the federation falls apart.

The day when 3 or 4 states can carry the entire country's election, that is when a true civil war will threaten to break out. That cannot be allowed to happen. That is not the will of the people. Again, the United States is a Federation of Independent States. This is VERY important to understand and recognize.

The Federal Government has extraordinary limited power to meddle in the affairs of individual states. That's how we continue to work together and cooperate so nicely. However, when 3 or 4 of those states are allowed to dictate policy across the entire country, that cooperation will fall apart. That's not racism or separatism, that's how our country was set up by extraordinarily intelligent men who had been through feudal society in England an determined a much better way to hold a country together.

I read a post about abolishing the electoral college. Ironically it wasn't many years ago that I felt the electoral college was outdated and stupid. But then I realized how ****** I'd be in Montana without it. Of course being a Democrat at heart, the ball would "normally" break my way as long as the party isn't nominating a psychotic habitual-liar, but still it's unnerving to think that 3 or 4 states can simply control the entire presidential election. At any rate my response which has inflamed the violent rage of the already wounded ultra-liberals.

I think you need to flush out your headgear. The USA is still a center right nation and when the GOP puts up actual conservatives and not RINOs they win in landslides.

Freakoutrage!

Woman creates false rape story because she was “distraught over the election”

As if rioting and beating up Trump supporters wasn’t enough, some liberals are now resorting to false rape allegations in an attempt to dispute the election outcome.

That’s right: a woman from Kirkland, Washington, whose identity has been kept secret, admitted to police that her entire sexual assault allegation was a hoax because she was “distraught over the recent election.”

The Kirkland Police Department was tipped off by a concerned citizen who provided them with a link to the woman’s Facebook post in which she claimed to be sexually assaulted.

Even worse, according to her post, she claimed to have contacted Kirkland Police but said they refused to investigate it.

So she not only lied about being raped, she lied about the police’s failure to respond or investigate the incident – a common narrative from feminists about our so-called “rape culture.”

Naturally, the Kirkland Police Department tracked down the woman to interview her and determine what the hell she was talking about. And then, during the interview, she flat out admitted to making the entire thing up because, according to police, she was “distraught over the recent election.”

Imagine that: the country you live in democratically elects a president you don’t like, and your response is to…falsely accuse someone of rape?

Feminists are mentally ill.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/woman-false-rape-distraught-election/

As to why the electoral college is crucial - in addition to guaranteeing some sort of representative government - is this.

Recall how freaking long it took to do a re-count in one Florida County?? ONE?!?

How ******* long do we think it would take to do a national recount, for every one of the 132 million ballots cast in the last election??? Seriously, how long? A year? Two?

What the **** do we do for a year while we look at 132 million ballots??

I'm going to enjoy seeing all of Obama bs of the last 8 years undone. The media will be the little leftist ******* they are all along the way.It's nothing new.I'm sure Obama is going to run his mouth as well. At least now he will have zero power. No pen or phone to do ****. It will drive them batshit bonkers.

I'm going to enjoy seeing all of Obama bs of the last 8 years undone. The media will be the little leftist ******* they are all along the way.It's nothing new.I'm sure Obama is going to run his mouth as well. At least now he will have zero power. No pen or phone to do ****. It will drive them batshit bonkers.

The best part is that Bomma will be staying in D.C., ostensibly so His kids don't have to change schools, but I think we all know He'll be on CNN and MSNBC every day to provide running commentary on how Trump is screwing up.
As I tweeted directly to Trump the other day, "Make Americans' lives better, then take credit for it all day."

Like if Jackie Robinson hit .220 and got sent down to triple A after a few years.

As to why the electoral college is crucial - in addition to guaranteeing some sort of representative government - is this.

Recall how freaking long it took to do a re-count in one Florida County?? ONE?!?

How ******* long do we think it would take to do a national recount, for every one of the 132 million ballots cast in the last election??? Seriously, how long? A year? Two?

What the **** do we do for a year while we look at 132 million ballots??

I'm still remembering the meme that stated that the electoral college ....well a picture is worth a thousand words.

x9FVyUx.png

This so appropriate !

As is this.....

JAIe5UE.jpg

Last edited:
He gave his final foreign campaign speech in South America. Hooray! He said something to the effect of Republicans aren't that popular in the US, Hildabeast won the popular vote, blah,blah, blah. The article went on to describe the class that Bush showed when their transition took place and even since then as Obummer has stumbled his way through two terms.

I don't know how much a ticket to a Broadway play is, but if I traveled to NY and paid any amount of money and the "performance" was stopped to lecture and audience member about anything other than talking/texting/playing on the phone or talking during the "performance", I'd be pissed off. Then having people talk about it as if it was appropriate to do so? That would be my time to freak the **** out.

Freakoutrage!

Woman blames Trump victory for DWI

LINO LAKES, Minn. - Police hear all kinds of excuses after pulling motorists over for DWI, but Lino Lakes Police officers got one last week they hadn't heard before.

Elizabeth Louis Lundberg, age 33, is blaming her charge of aggravated DWI on anger over the outcome of the Presidential election.

On the department's Facebook page, a post said Lundberg told arresting officers that "I am upset over the outcome of the election and you should let me go home."

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/woman-blames-trump-victory-for-dwi/351764516

Freakoutrage!

Woman blames Trump victory for DWI

LINO LAKES, Minn. - Police hear all kinds of excuses after pulling motorists over for DWI, but Lino Lakes Police officers got one last week they hadn't heard before.

Elizabeth Louis Lundberg, age 33, is blaming her charge of aggravated DWI on anger over the outcome of the Presidential election.

On the department's Facebook page, a post said Lundberg told arresting officers that "I am upset over the outcome of the election and you should let me go home."

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/woman-blames-trump-victory-for-dwi/351764516

She forgot that other excuse: I didn't mean to do it.

Lino Lakes - part of the Twin Cites where all the LibTards in this state live.