• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brexit results coming in

A country without borders is not a country.....

Kind of sums up the world we live in right now.

So when they sescede from the EU, when does the EU decide to invade England?

America First

Britain First

Sounds familiar

America First

Britain First

Sounds familiar

Yes, good for them. **** the union and their terrorist appeasement. Secure your borders.

Also, they will not be under the communist thumb of REACH anymore, which means I can ship chemicals to their steel mills directly. Yeah baby!

Reactions: MTC
BBC calls BREXIT referendum in favor of "LEAVE" vote

Those crazy ******** did it!

Clr8O3TUgAQreM4.jpg

Last edited:

Brexit campaign wins: Britain votes to leave the European Union

London: Britain has voted to leave the European Union, in a shock referendum result that defied late polls and is predicted to hurt the global economy.

Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party and for years the face of British separatism, said he hoped this "independence day" marked the beginning of the collapse of the "failed" European project, leading to a Europe once again of sovereign nation states.

As dawn broke over Britain, it became clear that the Leave campaign had won - just - the majority backing of a deeply divided country.

The rusting industrial, white working-class heart of Britain led a surge of votes for the island to break its legal and economic ties to Europe, and reset itself as an independent nation.

Motivating the vote was mistrust of unchecked immigration from Europe, analysts said.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/brexit-...leave-the-european-union-20160624-gpr3o0.html

Want to know what I think played a very significant and underappreciated role in this vote??

The United Kingdom, a pillar of Western civilization -- and where the new Muslim mayor of London convenes a rally at which men and women are segregated.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/welcome-londonistan-women-segregated-men-london-mayors-rally

Brits saw a Muslim mayor segregate males from females, when they were pondering the wisdom of giving a significant amount of territorial determination to different nations?? Yep, @#$% that.

The NWO has had a massive setback, "The voters of Britain have rejected Obama's policies"

A big win for sovereignty, a big loss for globalization.

Take that EU.

I'm giddy. I'd be dancing out in the street if anyone else gave a ****.

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING BRITISH REFERENDUM ON E.U. MEMBERSHIP

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...garding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership

------------------------

Obama should step down and resign like his buddy the British Prime Minister just did!

I'm giddy. I'd be dancing out in the street if anyone else gave a ****.

Holy **** what a news conference! Spitting in Obama’s eye!

Historic!

Britons 'took their country back' in Brexit vote: Trump

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that Britons had taken back control of their country on Friday, after they voted to leave the European Union (EU) in a referendum.

Trump arrived in Scotland -- whose citizens took part in the referendum -- on Friday morning for the opening of his Trump Turnberry luxury golfing resort.

In a wide ranging press conference the tycoon said that, in the wake of the referendum, the break-up of the EU looked like it was "on its way, and we'll see what happens."

Trump also commented on President Barack Obama's warning in April that the U.K. would find itself at the back of the queue in trade talks if it left the EU.

"President Obama did say, I guess, that they should move to the back of the line," he said.

"That wouldn't happen with me: the UK has been such a great ally for so long, they'll always be at the front of the line, they've been amazing allies in good times and in bad times."

"A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense," the statement went on to add. "The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/britons-taken-back-control-country-091013111.html

Here is what will result: Scotland will vote for its independence and stay in EU, Britain will fast forward on a path of lower living standards,
their future will be one of higher costs/inflation, high interest rates and high unemployment. The British people don't know what they voted for,
but they will be potentially safer but very, very sorry. Can't fix Stupid.

Wrong, EU will crumble, as it should. The globalization efforts of Ocommie and the EU are over. Americans are sick of the corruption just like the Brits are. Just another reason of many why Trump will win.

ClsHKDEUoAAL_l6.jpg

ClsH0wzUYAAApOg.jpg

Last edited:
Globalization is just World Capitalism, the result of defeating communism. It keeps inflation and interest rates low, which produces a much lower cost of living.

Are you for capitalism or against it?

Globalization is just World Capitalism, the result of defeating communism. It keeps inflation and interest rates low, which produces a much lower cost of living.

No, it's world communism and it's also spreading terrorism by demanding unsecured borders and forcing illegal immigration.

If everyone was playing by the same rules, bring it on. But that's not the way globalization is working right now. Too much tax evasion. Too many elitist deals to line their pockets. Too much political involvement and kick backs.

I don't know the total economic impact on Great Britain right now, but I don't nearly think it's going to be as bad as the doomsayers. In fact, if the British Pound falls much further, you should invest in them. In 2 months you'll gain 10% back as this overreaction corrects itself.

LOL. I don't think you know what Capitalism means. Globalization could mean world capitalism. In practice it just doesn't mean that.

Why would you be for something that will hurt the US? If the EU breaks up the dollar will rise, our exports will become more expensive
and jobs will decrease.