• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bro-Rock Obamacare

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Obamacare, how I love you! Due to circumstances beyond my control I was FORCED to go on Bro-care in late October. Since I am not always the nicest guy on the phone (and my wifey is) she insisted that she take care of everything. My wife is a VERY well educated WOMAN and meticulous note taker so I of course trusted her in taking care of everything.

On October 20th she completed everything and was told by the ANTHEM rep that we were ready to roll on Nov. 1st since my employer coverage would expire on Oct.31st. On Oct. 23rd my wife had an additional question so she called ANTHEM about it. Guess what? I mean guess ******* what...... some regulation (obviously sponsored by a 1%er) said we could not get insurance until 12/1. Huh? what? wtf? go **** yourself obama??? My wife blew a ******* gasket on the phone, in 15 plus years of marriage I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever seen her this way....

I finally talked her down (first time ever) and we settled on the FACT (******* FACT you ******* **** loving liberals) that me, my wife, and 2 kids for the first time EVER would NOT have health insurance for a month. Well the good news is that we made it for a month and guess what? We lived! Only today, she called in for something and guess what???????? Go ahead, guess ******* what! Go ahead, guess! They ******* billed us for November! They said we were covered.

**** Barak Obama, **** his monkey *** wife. **** all that they are. We are now going to have to fight this ****. **** you FBP for taking over 1/6 of the economy and screwing it like a monkey ******* a football. #rantwillneverbeover. To be continued.

Last edited:
God I love rage at times.

Rant on brother, rant on. Liberals will be the death of us all if we don't.

If this law lives....I'm waiting for the ball to drop in 2016 when the full force of fees, taxes, costs and reduced coverage take affect on everyone. This thing will go nuclear.

The law will live. The establishment Republicans want it. They want amnesty also. Elections no longer matter.

Obamacare, how I love you! Due to circumstances beyond my control I was FORCED to go on Bro-care in late October. Since I am not always the nicest guy on the phone (and my wifey is) she insisted that she take care of everything. My wife is a VERY well educated WOMAN and meticulous note taker so I of course trusted her in taking care of everything.

On October 20th she completed everything and was told by the ANTHEM rep that we were ready to roll on Nov. 1st since my employer coverage would expire on Oct.31st. On Oct. 23rd my wife had an additional question so she called ANTHEM about it. Guess what? I mean guess ******* what...... some regulation (obviously sponsored by a 1%er) said we could not get insurance until 12/1. Huh? what? wtf? go **** yourself obama??? My wife blew a ******* gasket on the phone, in 15 plus years of marriage I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever seen her this way....

I finally talked her down (first time ever) and we settled on the FACT (******* FACT you ******* **** loving liberals) that me, my wife, and 2 kids for the first time EVER would NOT have health insurance for a month. Well the good news is that we made it for a month and guess what? We lived! Only today, she called in for something and guess what???????? Go ahead, guess ******* what! Go ahead, guess! They ******* billed us for November! They said we were covered.

**** Barak Obama, **** his monkey *** wife. **** all that they are. We are now going to have to fight this ****. **** you FBP for taking over 1/6 of the economy and screwing it like a monkey ******* a football. #rantwillneverbeover. To be continued.

that sounds racist

The best part is that since you'll technically have a lapse in coverage, they'll say you have some pre-existing condition and that you're uninsurable come 12/1.

You must spread Reputation ... **** that. **** box-checking, form-filling government employees. **** the Reputation Nazis. I hereby award HWKYPA 2 reputation merits.

You must spread Reputation ... **** that. **** box-checking, form-filling government employees. **** the Reputation Nazis. I hereby award HWKYPA 2 reputation merits.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steeltime again.

The best part is that since you'll technically have a lapse in coverage, they'll say you have some pre-existing condition and that you're uninsurable come 12/1.
Try to get everything in writing and keep a file. I'm at the age where managing my health insurance and going to doctor appointments is a part-time job itself.

It's funny 'cause it's true!

and repeat...

" **** you FBP for taking over 1/6 of the economy and screwing it like a monkey ******* a football." hahaha...karma when it will let me.

hahaha..Randy Quaid. I ran into him at a gas station in North Florida once. Just did the head nod acknowledgement of i knew who he was.

Why did the coverage you had through your employer expire? Just curious.. I thought if you already had health insurance through your employer, you were good? I know my wife and I have employer provided health insurance ( I am covered under her insurance she gets at work ) and nothing at all has changed. I thought Obama care was just for people that didn't have insurance either because they couldn't get it at work or they didn't have a job so of course they wouldn't have insurance provided by their employer. The way it was explained to me was that, if you didn't have insurance through your job or you were unemployed, you could go to the ACA website and choose from different plans from all different insurance companies. After picking one, the government would help pay a percentage of the premiums based on your income... the less you make the more help you get from the gov't. to pay for it.. Is that not how it works?

This ought a be good.

My premium increased by 30%....no doubt to cover all of the other folks who we are subsidizing.
This law is the largest theft of private money in the history of man.

And it is idiots like RollRedRoll to thank for it.

Last edited:
Why did the coverage you had through your employer expire? Just curious.. I thought if you already had health insurance through your employer, you were good? I know my wife and I have employer provided health insurance ( I am covered under her insurance she gets at work ) and nothing at all has changed. I thought Obama care was just for people that didn't have insurance either because they couldn't get it at work or they didn't have a job so of course they wouldn't have insurance provided by their employer. The way it was explained to me was that, if you didn't have insurance through your job or you were unemployed, you could go to the ACA website and choose from different plans from all different insurance companies. After picking one, the government would help pay a percentage of the premiums based on your income... the less you make the more help you get from the gov't. to pay for it.. Is that not how it works?

Please tell me you are joking. Please. However, the laugh I got this morning was much needed.

I have insurance through my employer, premiums went up 35% in 2014 and will increase 15% more in 2015. Deductibles have doubled as well.
I do have maternity benefits though, so all is good, other than being grandparent age.

Hey RRR....I've been looking for a new sig line but that's waaaayyyy too long. Could you please just post "I'm too stupid to breathe....and I vote" so I could use that?

Thanks in advance.

I’m an Obama supporter. But Obamacare has hurt my family.
Obamacare has been far more frustrating than I’d ever dreamed.

“If you’re one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance — this law will only make it more secure and more affordable,” President Obama promised in 2012.

The fact that this wasn’t true would be our biggest disappointment. In November 2013, Jim learned his small-business policy would be canceled because it didn’t comply with the new mandate to cover pediatric dentistry and maternity care. So Jim went to Covered California, the state’s health insurance exchange, to look for coverage for his employee and himself.

He found that the cost of his employee’s individual “bronze” plan monthly premiums went up 13 percent, and that his own new individual “silver” plan was also more expensive. In 2014, Jim was individually paying $82 more a month in premiums. The deductible (the amount you have to pay before the insurance company starts footing the bill) did go down — from $5,000 to $2,000 for each individual insured. But if you added together 12 months of premiums, the deductible, and the new policies’ out-of-pocket maximums, we were potentially on the hook for $13,260 — rather than the $11,024 from 2013 — if Jim got very sick. Around this time, Jim was diagnosed with prostate cancer, so the threat of high medical bills was real.

The individual plan I had with Blue Cross was canceled, too. The bronze plan I got at Covered California raised my monthly premium payment from $301 to $422, with a $5,000 deductible. The maximum I might be responsible for if I got really sick went from $8,612 to $11,314.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...a-supporter-but-obamacare-has-hurt-my-family/

Hey RRR....I've been looking for a new sig line but that's waaaayyyy too long. Could you please just post "I'm too stupid to breathe....and I vote" so I could use that?

Thanks in advance.

Should've known better than to try to have a serious discussion or ask an honest question an expect an intelligent answer because of ******* douchebags like this ******* idiot. Yep.. Should've known better...

Should've known better than to try to have a serious discussion or ask an honest question an expect an intelligent answer because of ******* douchebags like this ******* idiot. Yep.. Should've known better...

******* Libs and their victim mentality. Poor guy.

Why did the coverage you had through your employer expire? Just curious. Because I was laid off....hard to believe I know with the awesome Oconomy. But my entire division was shut down. I thought if you already had health insurance through your employer, you were good? I know my wife and I have employer provided health insurance ( I am covered under her insurance she gets at work ) and nothing at all has changed. I thought Obama care was just for people that didn't have insurance either because they couldn't get it at work or they didn't have a job so of course they wouldn't have insurance provided by their employer. The way it was explained to me was that, if you didn't have insurance through your job or you were unemployed, you could go to the ACA website and choose from different plans from all different insurance companies. After picking one, the government would help pay a percentage of the premiums based on your income... the less you make the more help you get from the gov't. to pay for it Yup, you schmucks are paying for approximately 50% of my overpriced health insurance.. Is that not how it works?

Due to my effort I am starting a new job next week and will start with their insurance plan on Jan 1st.