• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bug Chasing? WTF

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

Some bug-chasers actually claim the virus gives them a better quality of life because of the medication they subsequently have to take.

Nick, 30, an admin worker from the Midlands, said: “I feel fit as a fiddle. I feel full of energy and healthier as a result of being on my medication.

“I get my liver function tests every three months, my cholesterol tested regularly and I get loads of general health checks so if there are any underlying conditions I know straight away. Even better, I get it all on the NHS.”

Last year, 73,659 people in the UK were treated for HIV – 43 per cent of them gay or bisexual men – a rise of 58 per cent over the last 10 years.

In 2012, the NHS spent £840million on HIV treatment, an average £10,000 per patient.

I really do not know what to say except that maybe this finally proves that homosexuality is a mental disease.

Read about this several years ago. A lot of them think it's a badge of honor.

Homosexuality is a mental disease. Proven. Fact. The only reason that it was removed from official diagnosis was due to political pressure from **** lobbyists.

“I have faced a lot of vitriol on my blog,” he said. “But I just think that as it’s between two consenting adults, it’s no one else’s business.

What a fuckhead. When others have to pay for the medication for a disease you voluntarily contracted, there are a boatload of non-consenting adults involved. These ******** ought to have to pay for their own meds and if shown to have infected others w ho were not willing, tried as attempted murderers. If the victim dies, the charge is upped to murder.

If the govt wants to outlaw saturated fats because it adversely affects the healthcare system, will they eventually outlaw butt sex?

I'm pretty much speechless. I've had many arguments about how "free" healthcare increase consumption way beyond necessary levels, and people have told me I'm crazy. If people are willing to give themselves HIV in order to get meds and unnecessary tests and treatments, what aren't they willing to do?