• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charleston shooting.

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you think will be the reasoning of this psycho who did this? Hates blacks? Hates Christians? Or both?

Manhunt on for gunman who killed 9 at South Carolina church prayer meeting.

A frantic manhunt was on in South Carolina, hours after a "horrible scoundrel" opened fire in a historic African-American church in downtown Charleston, killing nine, including a state senator who is a prominent pastor, during a regular prayer meeting.

Police immediately branded the shooting spree, which began just after 9 p.m. Wednesday, a hate crime, and released surveillance images of a white man fleeing the scene at 180-year-old Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church after the horrific incident, which left six women and three men dead.

"This is an unspeakable and unfathomable act by somebody filled with hate and a deranged mind," Charleston Mayor Joseph Riley said in a Thursday morning press conference. He vowed that authorities were "committed to finding this horrible scoundrel."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18/police-respond-to-shooting-at-sc-church/

Love the Moe Howard look. All kinds of crazy in that coconut.

Prayers for the families that have lost someone and have witnessed this nonsense. I hope they get this guy. Hope the media addresses more about right vs. wrong and not black vs. white and gun control.

I hope they catch this little **** and pump him full of sodium pentothal. Godbless the victims and their families/frends in pain, its heartbreaking when this kind of bullshit takes place

Good luck with that

I know right? Thank god Obama is going to address this issue. Lord only knows someone can't rip a fart without him making a presidential speech about it for an attempt at approval ratings.

Well they found the *******. As far as Obama is concerned I wished he would treat murders by radical, extremist, Muslims with the same expedience.

Well they found the *******. As far as Obama is concerned I wished he would treat murders by radical, extremist, Muslims with the same expedience.

THAT doesn't fit his agenda. This represents a possible white on black hate crime. He and his propaganda machine will be all over it.

Right on cue

'Obama Slams America and Guns in Response to Shooting'

"I've had to make statements like this too many times. Communities like this have had to endure tragedies like this too many times. Once again, communities [were harmed] because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no problem getting their hands on a gun."

"Let's be clear: at some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/06/18/live-obama-speaks-about-charleston.html

Last edited:
I am shocked. There is a display of compassion on this board for those killed and condemnation for the killer.

According to a couple members of SN, and you know who you are Polo, this forum is supposed to be the meeting place for racists, KKK members, and skinheads.

9 people killed. Magazines need to be limited to 8 or less.

News at 11.

he used an "AR-17 assault shotgun rifle with wooden stock and 45-round clip" (the same kind Brian Williams had when his helicopter was shot out of the sky)

Why did this evil **** have to go kablooey in a church with innocent people? Instead of at a certain landmark on Pennsylvania Avenue?

We don't have a gun problem here in the US, we have a wackadoodle problem that is not being addressed.

We don't have a gun problem here in the US, we have a wackadoodle problem that is not being addressed.

First off, prayers to the victims and families. Just senseless.

Not only is the problem not being addressed, it is being embraced. Instead of calling Bruce Jenner a wacko, he is lauded for being brave. Some people are actually defending the white NAACP leader.

I feel about this the same way I felt about Columbine. Evil will prevail. Our society is doomed.

I don't know why he's still alive. He was armed and dangerous. If I was one of those cops who found that nutjob I would have shot him right in the forehead and said I saw him make a sudden movement. No trial. No appeal. Instant justice. Then I'd go pull over a hottie on some trumped up traffic violation and let her go in exchange for "favors". Then go gamble with confiscated drug money after my shift. I'd be an awesome cop. Shady, but awesome.

One of the first things I heard yesterday was "hate crime." One of the first questions that came to my mind was that which 81 asked.....because of race or because of religion. I'd have to wager that religion was not even considered as a possible reason for the "hate" by 99.99% of the media, pols or populace.

There is evil in the world. Always had it always will. But we have become a culture that instead of recognizing it and excising it makes excuses for it. A nation of dependent pansies hoping that the good will of others will keep them from murdering us instead of ensuring our own safety.

God Bless these victims and the rest of us.

Got no problem with any of that. Tragedy for sure but the leftys are still guilty of double standards.
As a black friend of mine said on FB this morning, your kid is wearing flags of South Africa and Rhodesia, is a known racist, and been arrested twice in the past year already, and you get him a gun for his birthday? His parents ought to be charged too.

I feel about this the same way I felt about Columbine. Evil will prevail. Our society is doomed.

there is too much good in the world for that to happen. The problem is, no one sees it. Things like this make the top headline of media, not good deeds. Maybe, just maybe the good things get a mention at the end of the broadcast

One of the first things I heard yesterday was "hate crime." One of the first questions that came to my mind was that which 81 asked.....because of race or because of religion. I'd have to wager that religion was not even considered as a possible reason for the "hate" by 99.99% of the media, pols or populace.

There is evil in the world. Always had it always will. But we have become a culture that instead of recognizing it and excising it makes excuses for it. A nation of dependent pansies hoping that the good will of others will keep them from murdering us instead of ensuring our own safety.

God Bless these victims and the rest of us.

Steve Doocy on Fox and Friends asked yesterday morning if the hate crime could have been religious in nature, not racial. Huffpost and the left wing rags have eviscerated him on that question.