• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

giphy.gif

They are slow there, but....equity.

A trip down communist memory lane for the ideologies biggest killers. Honorable mention to Cambodia who killed 1/3rd of their entire population.

But more importantly, McDonald's has a happy meal named after Cardi B.

A trip down communist memory lane for the ideologies biggest killers. Honorable mention to Cambodia who killed 1/3rd of their entire population.

Kimmy jung is trying to become mao.

Those pesky asians ;)

Kimmy jung is trying to become mao.

Those pesky asians ;)

More like those countries embracing a horrific oppressive ideology that should have just died with the Communist Soviet Union.

So much horrific death imposed on their own people.

Pretty damn tragic. Even more tragic that any of these ideas have been ingrained in our society.

Kim Jung un' s mean sister came out and said something mean. The mean girl that she is. Bidens state department is afraid of that b!tch.

More like those countries embracing a horrific oppressive ideology that should have just died with the Communist Soviet Union.

So much horrific death imposed on their own people.

Pretty damn tragic. Even more tragic that any of these ideas have been ingrained in our society.
I have japanese on my dad’s side. Even though they are more western ideology. The japanese do shun certain people. Okinawans are often looked down upon. Japan also has the Ainu people who are like navajos to the japanese northern islands who are also shunned by the majority of japanese. This is a democratic country. So I am not surprised by china’s and north koreas treatment. Asians do have a way of suckering into sacrificing for the greater good - aka authority

Asians do turn on their own sadly

I have japanese on my dad’s side. Even though they are more western ideology. The japanese do shun certain people. Okinawans are often looked down upon. Japan also has the Ainu people who are like navajos to the japanese northern islands who are also shunned by the majority of japanese. This is a democratic country. So I am not surprised by china’s and north koreas treatment. Asians do have a way of suckering into sacrificing for the greater good - aka authority

Asians do turn on their own sadly

Obviously Japan has changed tremendously since WW2. They seem to be an extremely polite respectful nation.

I still have them on my bucket list of countries I'd like to visit before I die.

Obviously Japan has changed tremendously since WW2. They seem to be an extremely polite respectful nation.

I still have them on my bucket list of countries I'd like to visit before I die.
I’d like to visit cause my great grandma was from Kyoto. It would be cool to experience that part of my family.

I do know they love European and American tourist. Hit up Osaka and get all that street food

I’d like to visit cause my great grandma was from Kyoto. It would be cool to experience that part of my family.

I do know they love European and American tourist. Hit up Osaka and get all that street food

Half of my family is from Germany. Great grandfather is from directly. They even have a town named after that side. Mechlingburg.

Reactions: MTC
Half of my family is from Germany. Great grandfather is from directly. They even have a town named after that side. Mechlingburg.
Mostly hispanic on both sides. My mom is full latina. My dad is 1/4 Japanese and then hispanic.

My grandpa did cook some asian dishes growing up and spoke it to us at times. But for the most part I’m just an english speaker. I speak neither spanish nor japanese fluent. I probably know a few cuss words and that’s it lol

Mostly hispanic on both sides. My mom is full latina. My dad is 1/4 Japanese and then hispanic.

My grandpa did cook some asian dishes growing up and spoke it to us at times. But for the most part I’m just an english speaker. I speak neither spanish nor japanese fluent. I probably know a few cuss words and that’s it lol

The other side is English&Irish with way back connections to William Penn and John Adams.

I thought I read where Japan is a very safe and clean place to visit. I assume they take law and order very seriously.

You’re famous blood 🤯
Just John Adams, not Penn. The mechling side still has the land in the family they originally purchased from him. Which was I believe late 1600's.

This is what happens when your parents get older and bored. They pay someone to dig up ancient history and put it in a book.

Just John Adams, not Penn. The mechling side still has the land in the family they originally purchased from him. Which was I believe late 1600's.

This is what happens when your parents get older and bored. They pay someone to dig up ancient history and put it in a book.
John Adams is still pretty famous. I’d say

Lol.

Making moves

Regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran announced on Friday they are restoring full diplomatic relations in a deal brokered by China, a move that could reduce tensions in the region and asserts China's growing influence in the Gulf.

The agreement paves the way for Saudi Arabia and Iran to reopen their embassies and diplomatic missions within the coming two months. It also revives accords on security cooperation and trade and investment.