• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

Postponing that trip will really show them how tough this Biden administration really is. Even Joe said " nobody f#cks with a Biden ".

Anyway back to Hunter's laptop and Biden keeping classified documents dating back to when he was a senator.

It is very obvious...this administration and our president is a clear an present danger to the United States of America.

I cannot or how can anyone..... justify this administrations complete refusal to protect our borders, and therefore security of our nation.

Can't believe I didn't think of this one until now.

Shooting it down over Montana would have been the best option. Thousands of miles of open range land. Worse case senario would have been that the debris would of destroyed Bozeman or Missoula. That destruction might even have given ‘ol Pedo Joe a public opinion boost In Montana.
Bozeman yes. I still have some fondness for Missoula.

So the communist new network(CNN) is going on and on about 3 said events under DT.

Let me get this straight, it’s not the sitting president that’s incompetent it’s the military?

Slick Newsom/Pete Buttplug 2024
****. They are already advertising

images

So the communist new network(CNN) is going on and on about 3 said events under DT.

Let me get this straight, it’s not the sitting president that’s incompetent it’s the military?
Yeah, it supposedly went undetected, but Biden’s crack pot team figured it all out once they took office, yet never mentioned any of it until they showed the world that they’re a bunch of spineless dipshits. Sure. Right. Completely believable.

If this is really the 4th time and the first three went “undetected” our government agencies are a more incompetent collection of buffoons than I could have ever imagined.

And further, if the so-called incursions went undetected during Trump’s administration, how was this administration able to figure it out after the fact? It’s ridiculous on its face, and still people believe it.

Yeah, it supposedly went undetected, but Biden’s crack pot team figured it all out once they took office, yet never mentioned any of it until they showed the world that they’re a bunch of spineless dipshits. Sure. Right. Completely believable.

If this is really the 4th time and the first three went “undetected” our government agencies are a more incompetent collection of buffoons than I could have ever imagined.
I hope you didn’t take my stamens as the military ****** up(red face you gave me). I ment that in jest bc the same as you just posted. Horseshit statements about “prior” events bs.

The Biden administration is filled with nepotism hires. Thus the incompetence.

I hope you didn’t take my stamens as the military ****** up(red face you gave me). I ment that in jest bc the same as you just posted. Horseshit statements about “prior” events bs.
Not at all. Just the way this whole thing went down pisses me off, then to try and pass the buck the way they are with their ridiculous stories. People should be incredulous as stuff like this, but they lap it up because “their side” said it. Happens too much in politics anymore.

Anyway back to Hunter's laptop and Biden keeping classified documents dating back to when he was a senator.

The Biden's pockets are are stuffed with Chinese money. Joe thinks the balloon was left over from the Chinese new year. He should be impeached for his actions and incompetence, but I say do it in late 2023 ( July -August ) giving the liberal less time to find a replacement.

Release all emails on his son's laptop. See if his father is involved in the shady stuff. Investigate his business deals. Both of them.

The Biden's pockets are are stuffed with Chinese money. Joe thinks the balloon was left over from the Chinese new year. He should be impeached for his actions and incompetence, but I say do it in late 2023 ( July -August ) giving the liberal less time to find a replacement.

Release all emails on his son's laptop. See if his father is involved in the shady stuff. Investigate his business deals. Both of them.

He should be impeached on the 4 million plus people who have invaded our border since his tenure started.

I guess that's as much as the population of Oklahoma. That's what I heard this morning. Think about that for a moment.

He should be impeached on the 4 million plus people who have invaded our border since his tenure started.

I guess that's as much as the population of Oklahoma. That's what I heard this morning. Think about that for a moment.
And they were all standing in the parking lot at Home Depot this morning.

Mexi-homans?

I live in Myrtle Beach. I saw this Chinese balloon. I don’t ever remember seeing anything like this when Trump was in office…just sayin.

they are still gathering pieces and they are using my local boat landing for launch. It’s all fenced off and guarded in and out.

I live in Myrtle Beach. I saw this Chinese balloon. I don’t ever remember seeing anything like this when Trump was in office…just sayin.

they are still gathering pieces and they are using my local boat landing for launch. It’s all fenced off and guarded in and out.

Because it didn't happen regardless of what liar Biden says.

They have to gather the pieces to send back to Xi. No joke. Cmon man.