• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump

Spike

Reaction score
Turn out the lights...

Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump

(CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie offered a surprise endorsement to Donald Trump, saying there is no one better prepared to lead the country in the Republican 2016 race.

"I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States," the New Jersey Republican told reporters at a press conference in Texas.

"The best person to beat Hillary Clinton on that stage last night is undoubtedly Donald Trump," Christie, who plans to appear at Trump's Oklahoma event Friday night, added.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump/index.html

Chris Christie for attorney general.

I worry some in the Republican party won't come back with their tails between their legs and endorse him once he wins the nomination.

I can already see either Rubio or Cruz or both being petulant enough to cry, whine and try to sue their way out of a Trump nomination rather than endorse him when the time comes.

Oh gosh... that's the VP pick huh? outsider with government experience and presidential dreams who is a bit of a blowhard himself... puts New Jersey in play...

No ******* way he's VP material. Never after his Obama suck-up activity. Both have New Jersey interests, that's all.

Didn't think the suck-up would do it but I guess he's just getting in line early.

This kind of came out of nowhere.

BAM!

POW!

ZAP!

Unstoppable

Cbal0F_W8AAylm0.jpg:large

Did Trump ever throw any good insults, fat or otherwise, at him?

Oh gosh... that's the VP pick huh? outsider with government experience and presidential dreams who is a bit of a blowhard himself... puts New Jersey in play...

New Jersey will NOT be in play. Collectively we have voted Democrat since 2000. Christie's endorsement of Trump only guarantees NJ will be a blue state again.

for some reason I'm picturing Rubio and Cruz in a little commuter care at this rail crossing on their way to a Megyn Kelly tea party, just waiting or this long *** train to pass...but it never does. It keeps going and going...

If I were President Trump I'd make Chris Christie or Trey Gowdy the AG though.

No but Trump did get the "Fat" vote. And he Loves them.
"I love fat people. Wonderful people, and they really know how to cook. Some of my best friends are fat people. Great people."

New Jersey will NOT be in play. Collectively we have voted Democrat since 2000. Christie's endorsement of Trump only guarantees NJ will be a blue state again.

That's the old establishment thinking that is going down the toilet, Trump will win Mass., Ohio, PA, NY, NJ, Illinois, Michigan

Bet it

It's the real REVOLUTION...not wittle Bernies

If I were President Trump I'd make Chris Christie the AG.

That could happen, cabinet posts candidates have to get on-board now.

ONCE AGAIN. Even after an evening of attacks by Rubio and Crud, he again changes the conversation. It's about him again, and again, he gets to portray himself as a winner.

He is sucking the air out of any coverage of Rubio or Cruz, even Hillary.

That's the old establishment thinking that is going down the toilet, Trump will win Mass., Ohio, PA, NY, NJ, Illinois, Michigan

Bet it

The only states that have a chance of voting Republican are Michigan and Ohio if Kasich is on the ticket. PA and NY will not vote a Republican majority for President ever again because most of the population loss is in the red counties and the population is even or growing in the urban welfare cesspools.

That could happen, cabinet posts candidates have to get on-board now.

ONCE AGAIN. Even after an evening of attacks by Rubio and Crud, he again changes the conversation. It's about him again, and again, he gets to portray himself as a winner.

He is sucking the air out of any coverage of Rubio or Cruz, even Hillary.

Christie or Cruz or Gowdy for AG.
Christie for head of DHS.
Carson for Surgeon General, that's a slam dunk.
Fiorina for Secretary of Commerce.
John Bolton Sec of State to make the Libs' heads explode.
Ron Paul for Treasury Secretary.

Who cares about all that ****?

Win Super Tuesday, win Florida, win Ohio

One game at a time

KA-BLAM!

and now the press conference

“Let’s talk about our lightweight senator from Florida, who’s losing big in the polls, he's a nervous basket case.”

“You had to see him backstage. He was putting on makeup with a trowel (crowd bursts into laughter) “I don’t wanna say that. I will not say that he was trying to cover up his ears. I will not say that. He was just trying to cover up — he was just trying to cover up the sweat that pours…Did you ever see a guy sweat like this?” "

(Cut)

(Holds up a bottle of water and dubs it "Rubio." pretends to down the bottle of water and tosses it off stage)

Last edited:

Bet it

Christie has done a good job of alienating the citizens of NJ, that's why I don't think he swings the vote in the Republicans favor.

He was taken to task for crossing the aisle to curry favor with Obama over Hurricane Sandy, he's still being demonized for the GWB incident and public servants like the police and teachers are very much against Christie for what he did to their pensions. Meanwhile, the only pensions he didn't touch were the politicians.

So yeah... that's a surefire way to win the state for the Republicans.

Now them RNC boys is sweatin' bullets. We're taklin' full blown panic mode here.

Donors ask GOP consulting firm to research independent presidential bid

Conservative donors have engaged a major GOP consulting firm in Florida to research the feasibility of mounting a late, independent run for president amid growing fears that Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859

zmAZBnG.jpg

Now them RNC boys is sweatin' bullets. We're taklin' full blown panic mode here.

Donors ask GOP consulting firm to research independent presidential bid

Conservative donors have engaged a major GOP consulting firm in Florida to research the feasibility of mounting a late, independent run for president amid growing fears that Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859

zmAZBnG.jpg

Ha ha! That's awesome.

Who can he get for Vp to put him over the top. He needs a top political guy, or gal...who can not only help him be successful but also get those votes for folks on the fence.

Donald Trump is a buffoon. That said, I am glad he is in the position he is in. This is the kind of thing that will hopefully shake American politicians out of their pompous bullshit. The fact that Rubio and the like are plotting contested conventions and the like should tell Americans where politics in America stands right now. They all know what is best for us. They do not listen to us. They have forgotten they work for us. **** that. Time for change.