• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Christian slapped with $12,000 'Shariah fine' for not removing shoes

Spike

Reaction score
Canada is now fining its citizens for offending Moslems!

John Alabi, 53, is a Christian and a landlord who lives in the Toronto area and is being ordered to pay a fine of $12,000 by the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal because he failed to remove his shoes when he entered the apartment he was renting to a Muslim couple. His crime? Religious discrimination,

The Muslim tenants waited eight months before filing their grievance with the human rights tribunal, where they receive free representation, the Toronto Sun reported. The couple even searched his Facebook page and found a joke they considered offensive and used to bolster their case.

The tribunal agreed he harassed them and failed in his duty to accommodate their religious needs – and awarded them $6,000 each – plus interest.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/2...rampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

--------------------

Everyone in America should be on their knees thanking President Trump for getting rid of Hillary or that **** would be happening here.

Everyone in America should be on their knees thanking President Trump for getting rid of Hillary or that **** would be happening here.
Yes, if Hillary Clinton were president there would be Sharia Law and elevated, discriminatory laws favoring Muslims over Christians throughout the United States. Thank you, oh almighty Donald Trump for saving the country from 'dem stinking, brown Muslims. Thank you President Trump for saving the Republic, we are forever grateful to you!

Yes, if Hillary Clinton were president there would be Sharia Law and elevated, discriminatory laws favoring Muslims over Christians throughout the United States. Thank you, oh almighty Donald Trump for saving the country from 'dem stinking, brown Muslims. Thank you President Trump for saving the Republic, we are forever grateful to you!

The Tsarnev brothers were not brown skinned. When debate is lost, resort to race baiting. Right out of Regressive Left handbook. Disappointing.

Oh make no mistake, the left wing globalists will do anything to appease the Muslim hoards

Merkel’s Migrants Form Sharia Police To Patrol Streets Of Berlin

17904846_303-575x324.jpg

A hundred Islamists are now openly enforcing Sharia law on the streets of Berlin, according to local police who are investigating a recent string of violent assaults in the German capital.

The self-appointed morality police involve Salafists from Chechnya, a predominantly Sunni Muslim region in Russia. The vigilantes are using threats of violence to discourage Chechen migrants from integrating into German society; they are also promoting the establishment of a parallel Islamic legal system in Germany. German authorities appear unable to stop them

"Muslim brothers and sisters. Here, in Europe, certain Chechen women and men who look like women do unspeakable things. You know it; I know it; everybody knows it. This is why we hereby declare: For now, there are about 80 of us. More people are willing to join. Those who have lost their national identity, who flirt with men of other ethnic groups and marry them, Chechen women who have chosen the wrong path and those creatures who call themselves Chechen men — given half a chance, we will set all of them straight. Having sworn on the Koran, we go out onto the streets. This is our declaration of intent; do not say that you were not warned; do not say that you did not know. May Allah grant us peace and set our feet on the path towards justice."

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10632/germany-chechens

----------------------

Welcome to the 7th century.

Next up, stonings and beheadings.

Yes, if Hillary Clinton were president there would be Sharia Law and elevated, discriminatory laws favoring Muslims over Christians throughout the United States.

She's would of had a nice head start.
Stage 1 complete.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...uest-what-stage-has-your-country-reached-now/

First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
•Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
•Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
•High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
•Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
•Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.
•Threatened/instigated legal action for perceived discrimination.
•Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

Last edited:
Europe is about finished

Western Europe is Ripe for Revolution

From Italy to Great Britain, millions of migrants from the war torn Middle East and countries in Africa have stormed ashore, across the Alps, while advancing like colonies of red ants into Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, Austria, Italy and the United Kingdom.

The millions of Islamic migrants who have invaded Europe since 2015 are not coming to Europe to uphold democracy. They are coming to destroy democracy and usher in a new caliphate from Palermo to Manchester.

The invasion of Western Europe has become tantamount to national suicide, with policies driven by leaders who are hell bent on importing violent citizens of a malevolent culture into their once, clean, tidy, peaceful lands.

In 2015, migrants committed nearly 400,000 crimes in Germany.

In Bavaria, the number of crimes committed by immigrants rose 57.8 per cent from the previous year, a development which the state’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann described as “worrying”.

In Sweden, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Multi-cultural paradise Malmo, Sweden, is now the most dangerous city in Western Europe.

London is now Londonistan and its mayor Sadiq Khan is not only a Muslim, but an apologist for his so called ‘religion of peace.’

Stockholm is the New Syria.

Berlin is run by Chechen Sharia Police.

Nothing to see here folks, except for the destruction of your civilization. Move on…

GERMANS PREPARE FOR CIVIL WAR

europe is about finished

western europe is ripe for revolution

from italy to great britain, millions of migrants from the war torn middle east and countries in africa have stormed ashore, across the alps, while advancing like colonies of red ants into germany, sweden, denmark, france, austria, italy and the united kingdom.

The millions of islamic migrants who have invaded europe since 2015 are not coming to europe to uphold democracy. They are coming to destroy democracy and usher in a new caliphate from palermo to manchester.

The invasion of western europe has become tantamount to national suicide, with policies driven by leaders who are hell bent on importing violent citizens of a malevolent culture into their once, clean, tidy, peaceful lands.

In 2015, migrants committed nearly 400,000 crimes in germany.

In bavaria, the number of crimes committed by immigrants rose 57.8 per cent from the previous year, a development which the state’s interior minister joachim herrmann described as “worrying”.

In sweden, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by lesotho in southern africa.

Multi-cultural paradise malmo, sweden, is now the most dangerous city in western europe.

London is now londonistan and its mayor sadiq khan is not only a muslim, but an apologist for his so called ‘religion of peace.’

stockholm is the new syria.

Berlin is run by chechen sharia police.

Nothing to see here folks, except for the destruction of your civilization. Move on…

germans prepare for civil war

hit!

We wouldn't already have it. The Hildebeast would just be laying the ground work for that.

Is Tibs done running his mouth?

I bet the stupid **** didn't even see who the Christian being fined is

Read the ******* article

He's BLACK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

42340F1A00000578-4683250-John_Alabi_52_has_been_fined_12_000_for_failing_to_respect_his_M-m-87_1499722007493.jpg

Tibs on record saying he hates BLACK people for their religion!

ban the racist *****

Is Tibs done running his mouth?

I bet the stupid **** didn't even see who the Christian being fined is

Read the ******* article

He's BLACK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

42340F1A00000578-4683250-John_Alabi_52_has_been_fined_12_000_for_failing_to_respect_his_M-m-87_1499722007493.jpg

Tibs on record saying he hates BLACK people for their religion!

ban the racist *****

That's going to leave a mark.

Is Tibs done running his mouth? I bet the stupid **** didn't even see... ban the racist *****
Confluence will be along shortly to point out the lack of civility in this forum, attacking fellow posters et al. 3...2...1...

Confluence will be along shortly to point out the lack of civility in this forum, attacking fellow posters et al. 3...2...1...

It's not an attack it's an observation.

I will cop to not liking you very much. But that's probably because of all the times you called me a Nazi simply because I do not believe in racial set asides, the welfare state, and holding minorities to the same standards as white people.

But that's probably because of all the times you called me a Nazi simply because I do not believe in racial set asides, the welfare state, and holding minorities to the same standards as white people.
Don't think I ever called you or anyone else here a 'Nazi' but if I implied that my apologies.

Breaking News!

Tibs supports ******** in the streets!

Sweden: 70-Year-Old Woman Prosecuted For Complaining About Migrants

A 70 year old woman in Dalarna prosecuted for hate speech after writing on Facebook that immigrants are defecating in the streets

According to the prosecution, the woman via Facebook wrote disparagingly of people with a foreign background.

In a post from 2015, she has written that immigrants “set cars on fire and urinate and defecate in the streets.”

This violates the law on incitement to racial hatred, according to the prosecutor.

http://vesselnews.io/2017/05/sweden...uted-complaining-migrants-defecating-streets/

Eeek. Good job, sweden, for demonstrating exactly why conservatives are against those types of BS laws.

Breaking News! Tibs supports ******** in the streets!

Nice, yet another completely unprovoked attack. A resounding round of applause for that. Must be a bad news day for you.

There are a couple problems with this story and with this case in general.

Did the family announce and let the landlord know they are Muslim?
Did they tell the landlord to remove his shoes?

If the answer is no to either question, this case will be thrown out in a court of law.

Now if they said they were Muslim and asked him to remove his shoes, and he refused. I suppose they would have a case in "my feelings were hurt" court...

The safest course of action for any property owner that rents now in Canada is to simply not rent to any Muslim. This was a set up. They simply did not want the landlord to enter the property and inspect it.

Nice to see you coming around, it's about time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

There are a couple problems with this story and with this case in general.

Did the family announce and let the landlord know they are Muslim?
Did they tell the landlord to remove his shoes?

If the answer is no to either question, this case will be thrown out in a court of law.

Now if they said they were Muslim and asked him to remove his shoes, and he refused. I suppose they would have a case in "my feelings were hurt" court...

Well, there is a "my feelings are hurt", but there is also the concept of actual damages incurred.

What were their actual damages? Should be significantly less than $12,000, I would think. Do they have to get their floor steam cleaned by a professional? Do they have to pay an Imam to come by to bless the place? Presumably, they should be allowed to get out of any lease without incurring any early exit fees if they feel like they need to move from the tainted place.

For $12k, you can walk on my floors with shoes on every day for a month and **** my wife every one of those days.