• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clickable map of tax revenues lost and gained by state, with explanations.

This is very cool.

Click here

Wow, that is amazing. The map gives great details and shows that my county - Cobb County - has lost more than $1 billion to Cherokee County just to the north. The reason for this is absolutely clear - Cherokee County has among the lowest property taxes in the nation.

We are not in Fulton County - where Atlanta is located - specifically due to the onerous property taxes in Fulton County. Suck it, high taxes.

very kool...

Delaware is a tale of three counties..

Where I live in Sussex County has gained a lot of wealth...people moving to the beach, low real estate taxes, and no state tax...
The most northern county where Wilmington (Philly lite) is located has lost a ton of revenue....most of it to Sussex County...

Sussex County, Delaware is really a great place to live...but the secret is out and it is becoming very crowded with people moving here permanently, and that's not even considering the tourists...

Last edited:
While Maricopa County remains green, all the new revenue is coming from SoCal, Chicago and Minneapolis bringing their enlightened politics with them.

When I finally run away from home, New Hanover County, NC is where I'll head.

While Maricopa County remains green, all the new revenue is coming from SoCal, Chicago and Minneapolis bringing their enlightened politics with them.

When I finally run away from home, New Hanover County, NC is where I'll head.
Closer to NASCAR there.

Almost a billion dollars of income gained in deep, DEEP red Yavapai County came from ... Maricopa.

At a certain point, we need to realize that leftists are the Borg. Cannot run from them - need to fight and beat them.

Actually ran a couple of laps at PIR a few years ago. Christmas present from one of the kids.
Same. Wife got me the Rusty Wallace Race Experience for my birthday a few years ago.

The information on Maryland and my county is fascinating as well

It's as if...and hear me out...people run from liberal policies.

It's as if... Liberals stole a page from Mormons & Middle Eastern cultures and began spreading out and breeding their belief systems into outside communities ..