• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cnn in full meltdown mode

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I tend to check most news sources across the spectrum on a daily basis... Over the last few days CNNs coverage of anti trump has reached an epic rate... I mean every little thing is front page stories... As someone else pointed out to me the coverage has reached a saturation point.. And the issues is its not affecting the trump voters, just increasing negativity towards the entire process... It reeks of desperation...

I mean every little thing is front page stories...
Uhm, a month before the election, yeah, that tends to be the case with presidential candidates. Just saying.

So a month before the election CNN is always doubling down on anti-rep candidate stuff? Yeah I believe that.

So a month before the election CNN is always doubling down on anti-rep candidate stuff? Yeah I believe that.

It's not 'anti-rep candidate stuff' this time around. It's just reporting on Donald being Donald.

It's not 'anti-rep candidate stuff' this time around. It's just reporting on Donald being Donald.

Ha! Bullshit. CNN is my go to for news on my phone. Since the election, I rarely go their for their obvious bias for HC. It's amazing the difference of "spin" the major news site have but CNN is ridiculous

The mainstream media is on Hillary's payroll. CNN worships her. Those who are rational can see through the lies and hype. It's going to be Trump in a landslide and the liberal media is in full panic mode.

It's all going to get better, you'll see

It's going to be funny when President Trump ices out the MSM and only communicates through Breitbart, O'Reily and Hannity.

That is not true, Tibs. CNN is a joke right now. CNN is the mirror version of Sean Hannity, except that Hannity does not claim to be an independent news source and is not on 24 hours per day.

It's going to be funny when President Trump ices out the MSM and only communicates through Breitbart, O'Reily and Hannity.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure InfoWars/Alex Jones will be the official Trump News Network.

Im just saying at this point they have burned their credibility on an unelectable globalist goon.. They are ripe for challenge if anyone wants to, well you know, report news without propaganda and opinions attached

Uhm, a month before the election, yeah, that tends to be the case with presidential candidates. Just saying.

Umm...that tends to be the case with presidential candidates who are Republican.

Cant you be forthright once in a while?

1) Clinton News Network

2) talking about Trump is the only way they can get decent ratings

Really hard for me to watch CNN or PMSNBC. When something big happens, it is fun to bounce around those channels to see them parrot the party lines.

Before you lefties shout out about "faux news". Takes me forever to find it on the channel list, so rarely bother.

CNN,MSNBC,ABC,cbs...all steamed garbage in my view. You won't find them saying anything against hildabeast. I turned them off years ago. They're repulsive. They do a disservice to the country.

CNN,MSNBC,ABC,cbs...all steamed garbage in my view. You won't find them saying anything against hildabeast. I turned them off years ago. They're repulsive. They do a disservice to the country.

I watch the Early Today Show on NBC every morning (only because the local news is on right after that). The Pro-Hillary reporting is NAUSEATING. Even the anchors can't hide their bias, and they are male and female. The local news does a better job of masking their feelings on camera, BUT they report the same exact stories as the Today Show, so they are biased as well.

I watch GMA in the morning. Like clockwork, the first story is the latest natural disaster, the second story is the Trump hit piece. When your anchor is former Clinton employee, what can one expect. I don't even consider it a news show, but more of an entertainment show.

I watch GMA in the morning. Like clockwork, the first story is the latest natural disaster, the second story is the Trump hit piece. When your anchor is former Clinton employee, what can one expect. I don't even consider it a news show, but more of an entertainment show.

That's almost the formula for Early Today, except it leads with a Trump hit piece.

Trump is one big Trump hit piece. Just stand back and let the man destroy himself and his campaign.

Trump is one big Trump hit piece. Just stand back and let the man destroy himself and his campaign.

This is comical to me. You've been saying this since he was one of 395 candidates running for the Republican nomination...

He may eventually falter, but it will take the entirety of the media, in collusion with the US government, to bring him down. On his own merits, sins and all, Americans would vote him straight into 1600 PA Avenue. At the same time, the Democratic nominee, with sins and behavior far MORE reprehensible than the Donald, gets an utter hall pass. (see Lester Holt)

EDIT: Had to change LESS to MORE...was in a hurry to get my son to basketball earlier.

Last edited:
NBC is one big Trump hit piece. I hate Savannah, Matt and Lester the Molester.

I can't stand Savannah or Matt. The anchors on the Early Today show aren't even famous....Frances Rivera, Betty Nguyen.....real household names.

You can deflect all you want, but the cat is out of the bag......the MSM can not be trusted. They don't even hide it anymore.