• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowl Thread

Around that age, so did I
C785C365-DB1F-ABBE-BEF5F76B8E2868E1.jpg

Hubba hubba

Time to pull Allar.....he'll get over it. Besides, what have they got to lose at this point.

Dotson and KJ Hemler(?) are all the WRs PSU has had as of late.

Blocked FG attempt....not the Nits day. I can't even blame this all on JF

Well the Penn State game sucked.
I guess a bunch of players bailed on FSU, so it could get ugly for them vs Georgia. If they didn't lose too many on defense, they may hang for awhile.

Georgia not being in playoffs looks pretty ridiculous right now. One of the 4 teams in is gonna get boot stomped. Then it's gonna look really dumb.

Georgia not being in playoffs looks pretty ridiculous right now. One of the 4 teams in is gonna get boot stomped. Then it's gonna look really dumb.
Not so sure. If a lot of players bailed, it won't be the same team.

Not playing in your team's bowl game is garbage in my world.

My UW Cowboys winning 3-0 after 1 quarter. Marching down the field.

Last edited:
As ridiculous as those whiny ******* from FSU who thought they should be in 🤣?

All I know. Alabama at its height as a two time champion 2 losses in three years....they would be in on exact same scenario.
I have no doubt Georgia could have been competitive and possibly won. But by losing to Alabama in the championship game they eliminated themselves. It would be akin to a team losing in the AFC divisional playoffs and saying they should move on because they were a better team.

Good on them for being ready to play in the Orange Bowl though.

I will not put an ounce of credit of anything coming out of these bowl games outside of the playoffs. Who gives a crap that GA with zero holdouts are beating FSU with half their team opting out? Why was ESPN showing headlines yesterday of how great Notre Dame played beating Oregon State with literally 14 players out? These bowls are a joke. I wouldn't pay $5 for a ticket to any of these games.

Thank goodness Georgia isn't in the top 4. They're definitely not one of the best teams in the country.

I will not put an ounce of credit of anything coming out of these bowl games outside of the playoffs. Who gives a crap that GA with zero holdouts are beating FSU with half their team opting out? Why was ESPN showing headlines yesterday of how great Notre Dame played beating Oregon State with literally 14 players out? These bowls are a joke. I wouldn't pay $5 for a ticket to any of these games.
I wouldn't touch one of those "opting out" players with a 10' pole in the draft. They might decide not to throw a block because they might get hurt.