• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

way to easy. Did the Bama defense get on the bus today.

And uh that cocaine thing!
I had a guy with a lot of NFL connections tell me, without ever mentioning his name but letting me know who he was talking about, that the NFL turned a blind eye to a positive drug test under the rug when Marino was one of its biggest stars.

I had a guy with a lot of NFL connections tell me, without ever mentioning his name but letting me know who he was talking about, that the NFL turned a blind eye to a positive drug test under the rug when Marino was one of its biggest stars.
Lawrence Taylor says the kid gloves treatment of Marino was

Will be interesting to see what happens if Bama wins. I do not think they are a CFP team this year, but if they beat the 2x champs then it would be hard to keep them out.

I hope I am watching our future Center in Van Pran

Sipping on some "craft" corn, rye, wheat and barley that "someone" infused a little coffee and vanilla into.

Not seeing either squad on either team dominate

Outside of Georgia's opening drive, Alabama has been the better team thus far

Best thing about college ball. I am not as invested. Dog wants to go for a walk during game? OK.
Kid wants me to run up to the wall marts? OK.
Great game? OK I will watch.

Currently sitting on back porch with the days last coffee,enjoying probs the last 62 degree weather for awhile. Can still here the game . Ok