• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

Is Bowers still injured? GA is not having him rund downfield, hitting seams like he usually does.

I'll tell ya what. I hope 'Bama wins this game and FSU wins theirs tonight. That scenario would let the world know if there really is an SEC bias on the part of the selection committee. Because under that scenario, if 'Bama gets that 4th spot ahead of Texas, after Texas beat 'Bama head to head .... Well, see post #109.

He and McKonkey are hurt but they'll be ready for the playoffs...
If 'Bama wins this game and FSU wins, Committee would have a hard time justifying one SEC, let alone two.

I'll tell ya what. I hope 'Bama wins this game and FSU wins theirs tonight. That scenario would let the world know if there really is an SEC bias on the part of the selection committee. Because under that scenario, if 'Bama gets that 4th spot ahead of Texas, after Texas beat 'Bama head to head .... Well, see post #109.
Michigan better watch out for Iowa...FSU will choke later...

Is Bowers still injured? GA is not having him rund downfield, hitting seams like he usually does.

I'd wager that ankle he had surgery on earlier in the year is giving him issues. I think he's nuts for even playing considering his projected draft status. At the same time you have to respect a team player like that.

Why did they review this one and not the one Bama caught? Seems crazy

images

I’m about done with the whole completing the catch thing. Every time a runner is tackled and the ball moves when he hits the ground, let’s start reviewing it to see if it should be recorded as a fumble recovered by the offense.