• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

GA is cursed

I'd would like all of those in the cheap seats to hold off on commenting....
Schadenfreude - Buckeyes don't have a QB and are out of it. My other Alma Mater lost the MAC Championship.
So @bermudasteel, I ask you, "Why should you have nice things?" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

God, I know you know that I'm a good dude and I rarely ask for things. Now, I would like you to make my day, night and life easier by helping Bama score a TD on this drive!

Thank you,
Berm

OK boys ..... I am gonna love an 80 yard, 14 play drive that eats up 8 plus minutes of clock............. make it so

God, I know you know that I'm a good dude and I rarely ask for things. Now, I would like you to make my day, night and life easier by helping Bama score a TD on this drive!

Thank you,
Berm
Be careful what you ask for. At one time in college I was absolutely broke. Prayed that I would find some $$. Prayer answered and I found two $20 bills in a parking lot. A few days later it was payday. I lost $40 somewhere that night.
I no longer pick up found money.