• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 12

I think Matt Canada calls the plays for Pitt.
that play call for Duke was very Matt Canada like on the 2 point conversion
Looks like Pitt is going to hold on to the win.

Rutgers offense not looking like garbage at this point. Penn State’s defense kinda looking like garbage at this point.

Penn State’s offense looks like ***.

I'm not going to say anything...
Eh, I've seen this movie before. Ryan Day spends the first half banging his head against a wall and calling the game the exact opposite of how he should be calling it. Then has an "epiphany" at the half. This usually results in a close Buckeye win against a team that they should have handled easily OR a Buckeye loss.
These "offensive guru" types get on my nerves.

really concerned after watching JJ Mcarthy throwing mecanics how if asked to throw 35 times will get points vs Ohio ST

Best drive of the day by Penn State even though it resulted in a FG. Got too cute inside the 5.

Penn State with 2 defensive TD and a kick return TD. Sometimes the downside of big defensive plays is it takes your offense out of sync with short fields. Offense has been out of sync and missing Parker Washington as the go to guy.

Rutgers is playing hard and is very well coached.

Funny watching Rutgers hit slants against pressure and making big plays.

Penn State LB #11 Abdul Carter as a true freshman is already a good player and will be a monster next year.

Sean Clifford's brother Liam looks good at WR.

Hope to see Allar get some meaningful reps, meaning he gets to throw and not just hand off to run out the clock

I’m going to the game against Michigan State. My son and I are traveling up from NC on Friday. Gonna be chilly, but we’re really looking forward to it. Hope they kick *** like today.

9-0. Although Stetson played like ****

Top teams having a tough time this week. Georgia Tech is up on UNC. South Carolina has a two touchdown lead over Tennessee, Arkansas is up 7-0 over Ole-Miss, and Oklahoma leads Oklahoma State by two scores.

Jordan Addison is a stud. Has there ever been a back to back Biletnikoff winner? I think there's about to.

TCU is the luckiest team I've ever seen...

That may be true but at the end of the day the "W's" don't lie.

Once a wise an told me "It's good to be lucky and win rather than be good and lose"

Salute the nation

Penn State with 2 defensive TD and a kick return TD. Sometimes the downside of big defensive plays is it takes your offense out of sync with short fields. Offense has been out of sync and missing Parker Washington as the go to guy.

Rutgers is playing hard and is very well coached.

Funny watching Rutgers hit slants against pressure and making big plays.

You mean they can do slants successfully in college and yet the pro team has trouble....... ?

I hear yaz TapeANapirin2it

Salute the nation