• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 12

I wonder if Chip Kelly will bail on UCLA. The problem with UCLA is those in charge don't value football. They want to be academic. That's fine but it's also why UCLA never gets over the top. In the NIL age, things like facilities and spending money is more important than ever. That's why Brian Kelly left ND for LSU, because LSU will buy him whatever he wants.

Maybe the move to the Big 10 will change that but I wouldn't bet on it. The move to the BIG is also an academic move.

Nebraska should go after Chip. Nebraska's problem is they haven't been able to adapt since the triple option offense was given a televised execution by the Miami Hurricanes when they blew out Nebraska. Neb tried to go with a west coast offeense, and failed. Then tried to go back to option and failed. Chip Kelly's offense is mainly a run offense with spread passing concepts on top of it. It doesn't require great WRs and it doesn't need a great QB, just smart one with run ability.

Jordan Addison is a stud. Has there ever been a back to back Biletnikoff winner? I think there's about to.
Best Paid wr in college ball today… I totally joke about us drafting him but if we could move DJ for a first and he was there at one of our picks Id take him… not if it means not getting a OT, but otherwise…

Top teams having a tough time this week. Georgia Tech is up on UNC. South Carolina has a two touchdown lead over Tennessee, Arkansas is up 7-0 over Ole-Miss, and Oklahoma leads Oklahoma State by two scores.

I think a lot of teams got stuck looking ahead. For loads of teams they have a rivalry week next week and had a lesser opponent this week. Also, some of these teams were in must win situations to keep bowl hopes alive.

I’m going to the game against Michigan State. My son and I are traveling up from NC on Friday. Gonna be chilly, but we’re really looking forward to it. Hope they kick *** like today.

Safe trip Sarge and enjoy the hell outA dad/son time.

Salute the nation

Ohio State opening -9.5 over Michigan. Have to wonder how much the Corum injury uncertainty factors into that line. Colleges don;t have to give out injury info so unless Corum gets a surgery this week and is seen around campus on crutches, we likely won;t find out until gameday if he's playing. If he's out, that line will probably move to OSU -11. If he's playing then it may come down to -6

I’m going to the game against Michigan State. My son and I are traveling up from NC on Friday. Gonna be chilly, but we’re really looking forward to it. Hope they kick *** like today.

it's too bad MSU lost today. That means at 5-6 they are in a must win to get a bowl game. I don't think Penn State will have a letdown though because they will be in line for a great bowl matchup with a win. Plus we know how much the Land Grant Trophy means to Penn State.

Student section might be half empty as most will be home for Thanksgiving.

it's too bad MSU lost today. That means at 5-6 they are in a must win to get a bowl game. I don't think Penn State will have a letdown though because they will be in line for a great bowl matchup with a win. Plus we know how much the Land Grant Trophy means to Penn State.

Student section might be half empty as most will be home for Thanksgiving.
Don’t care if we’re the only two people in the stadium. This is our second year in a row doing this and we plan to go every year that our health and finances allow. We love Penn State football.

If TN loses will the outcome of OSU vs MI change the playoff standings. the loser will still only have one loss and it will be to a top 3 team.
South Carolina up 49-31, so we may find out.

Hendon Hooker just went down real awkward. Could really hurt his draft stock if it's serious.

looks like TN is done. down 25 with 9 min left. UCLA up on USC. if UCLA wins playoffs should be set in stone now.

Anyone watching the UCLA-USC game? Pure entertainment. Not much D.....but a hell of a lot of Offense.

Anyone watching the UCLA-USC game? Pure entertainment. Not much D.....but a hell of a lot of Offense.
Absolutely zero defense being played. No punts, just both teams going down the field.

Lots of time left. Should be interesting. We’ll see if the Bruins can march down the field. Or will a defense actually show up.