• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 15 Championship Week

Justin Fields would have made Georgia competitive at least. Fromm is a stiff.

This year nobody deserves to be #4. There are 3 good teams this year.

Everyone should quit crying about any bias. Great teams are great teams. We hear about Clemson's schedule every year, yet they've made the playoffs four times, have two national titles, and three championship appearances. Dislike the system all you want, but they've done a good job getting the best teams in there every year. I have nothing against expanding it to 8 or 16 teams because I love watching football, but it gets old hearing Big 10 fans cry about bias when they haven't had a team score a point in the playoffs since 2015.

Why hasn't the Big Ten scored in the playoffs since 2015? Because they were excluded for 17 and 18. Hard to win when you aren't allowed to play. Bama won a championship when they were the 4 seed and the 2nd SEC team in the playoff. They got a shot to play and won it.

Why hasn't the Big Ten scored in the playoffs since 2015? Because they were excluded for 17 and 18. Hard to win when you aren't allowed to play. Bama won a championship when they were the 4 seed and the 2nd SEC team in the playoff. They got a shot to play and won it.

Right, not good enough to be in it for two straight years. Bama clearly was the best bet for the No. 4 seed.

Ohio State kinda underwhelming so far.

That was a hell of a catch.

Fields seems very hindered might cost them big time

Wisconsin is putting it on The OSU.

I wish I could type the laughter that just came out of my belly. 14-0 Wisconsin. Who called that?

Wow. Ohio State is in trouble.

That fake punt looked like it would breath new life into Ohio State and then Fields fumbles the ball while trying to do too much while in scoring position. A long scoring drive for Wisconsin here could be very deflating for OSU right before the half.

I wish I could type the laughter that just came out of my belly. 14-0 Wisconsin. Who called that?

Wow, Ohio State turnover, don't watch that often but looks like one team really came to play.

Wow, Ohio State turnover, don't watch that often but looks like one team really came to play.

Yeah, I don’t have a dog in this fight as I am pretty sure LSU is gonna win it all anyway. But OSU is just getting their lunch money stolen.

I would love to see the Badgers pull this off.

At this point, OSU has zero answers. They are getting beat and bullied like the 5th grade nerd.

LSU is the real deal. Man Burrow barring a major injury or implosion is going to be the No.1 overall pick in the NFL draft. Really impressive.