• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 15 Championship Week

Fields is the limiting factor at this point. He has to hit the TE there. Missed him. Bad. He was wide open.

And I don’t know who is calling the game for Fox, but he sucks.

Well, this game changed quickly

No big surprise. BTW I think one of the announcers is Joe Klatt. He's an OSU homer. I heard him say that OSU was the best college football team he'd ever seen. He listed them in his top 5 best college teams of all time.

Wisconsin has completely fallen apart.

Well, this game changed quickly

giphy.gif

Wisconsin has completely fallen apart.

Momentum & adjustments -- currently showing you what can kill a team.

Hope they regroup.

This reminds me of the 2016 B10 championship. Wisconsin was up 31-14 on Penn State and lost 38-31. The may wanna work on their cardio.

At this point, OSU has zero answers. They are getting beat and bullied like the 5th grade nerd.

Bwahahahaha

Then that nerd whips out his giant 20 inch penis and rams in down the cheese eaters throats!

hahahahaha

Had them allllllllllll the way

34-21

I would move LSU to #1, OSU to #2, Clemson to #3 and Oklahoma to #4. I don’t think OSU did enough to hang on to the top spot.

Bwahahahaha

Then that nerd whips out his giant 20 inch penis and rams in down the cheese eaters throats!

hahahahaha

34-21

And? It’s why I said “at this point.” Mama didn’t raise no fool. But there is no denying OSU like *** in the first half. Unfortunately, second half leads aren’t something Wisconsin handles well.

On a side note, what has you thinking about a 20 inch penis?

**** those stinking swamp rat gumbo eaters

**** LSU

GO BUCKEYES!

Damn!!! Coan just got crushed.

**** those stinking swamp rat gumbo eaters

**** LSU

GO BUCKEYES!

I hope you are right, hopefully they’ll actually score some points this time.

So when does collego Bowl season start? lol

If purely based on resume on CURRENT top 25 teams the Buckeyes should stay #1. Three straight games against ranked teams to close the season is brutal.

Ohio State #1 5 wins vs. CURRENT top 25
LSU #2 4 wins vs. CURRENT top 25
Clemson #3 1 win vs, CURRENT top 25
Oklahoma #4 2 wins vs. CURRENT top 25

I'm pretty sure the CFP rankings will have LSU #1 though.

No big surprise. BTW I think one of the announcers is Joe Klatt. He's an OSU homer. I heard him say that OSU was the best college football team he'd ever seen. He listed them in his top 5 best college teams of all time.

Why would a guy who played QB at Colorado be an Ohio State homer?

Klatt is hit or miss for me. But I appreciate that he is stating his own opinions and not group think or hot takes.

On a side note, why was Klatt on a soap box about Wisconsin must go to the Rose over Penn State? He seemed indignant about it. Penn State and Wisc both gave OSU a tough game so that's a push, but Wisc lost to Illinois where Penn State's other loss was a close road loss to a good Minnesota team. I suppose the Rose could pick Wisconsin but he was going on like it would be a huge injustice to not pick Wisconsin. Maybe they should also pick Utah and not "punish" them for losing in the Pac 12 Champ to Oregon.

I will be surprised if they don't have LSU #1. But Ohio State should be #1. They were just more dominant all season on both sides of the ball. They gave up a few points to Penn State, Michigan, and Wisconsin but then their defense adjusted and dropped the hammer when they needed it.

I suspect Clemson is the best team. If I was going purely on who I thought was best, i would rank it Clemson, Ohio State, LSU. But you can't just disregard quality wins and Clemson really doesn't have any. That's not their fault, it just turned out that way because FSU and Miami have gone down the toilet.

I also feel Ohio State's win vs Wisconsin was more impressive than LSU's win over Georgia. Georgia's offense has struggled at times and in this game they were short handed at WR due to a targeting suspension and injuries. They didn't have a chance.

Wisconsin was healthy and had already played Ohio State. That's a big deal. We saw that in the first half because Wisconsin had some wrinkles in there that surprised OSU. It was very impressive that OSU did not panic, made the adjustments and ended up winning by double digits.

LSU just destroyed the #4 team in the CFP rankings. I'm guessing they'll be #1.

Bwahahahaha

hahahahaha

34-21

LMAO look at all the hopefuls in this thread, getting boners because it looked like OSU was about to lose. Nope! Not sorry bwahahahahaha!
3d17dea3dd9201eb91f4bc41129108f9.gif