• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 7

Bama is going to squeak one out.

Now Lassiter is down. Lost a lot of starters today

You guys still have LSU and Auburn. Gotta get past those two.

My guys still gotta get past Mizzou and Tennessee
We have been playing mediocre all season...

need to start stepping it up and play more consistently with a little more intent

We have been playing mediocre all season...

need to start stepping it up and play more consistently with a little more intent
Dawgs have looked suspect this season too. They find a way to pull it off. I’m not sure how long they can sustain it though with some stronger competition coming up.

Needed bye week next week with the injuries today

My wife is agitating me...says I can't drink this early...

Berm is not happy.
it's ok I got you again this week brother. started off with Bloody Maria's at 8 this morning. switched to seven seven at noon. on my way to Morgan and coke soon. wife just got home from work and asked if I was grillin tonight.. hahahhahahahah. she needs to break out thet credit card if she wants to eat today,,,

MI playing like they're serious about winning a championship

OSU is gonna crush PSU next week. I can't even watch.

Time to start another Fire Franklin petition.

OSU is gonna crush PSU next week. I can't even watch.

Time to start another Fire Franklin petition.
Yep. That offensive line is trash. Not sure what the problem is, but UMASS has the worst defense in football and Penn State is content to play patty-cake with them. OSU gonna eat this offense alive.

UMASS has given up 46 plays over 20 yards and 16 plays over 50 yards and no surprise, PSU makes them look top 10z

Yep. That offensive line is trash. Not sure what the problem is, but UMASS has the worst defense in football and Penn State is content to play patty-cake with them. OSU gonna eat this offense alive.
Seems like the offense is always crappy and the OL is always terrible. Can't run or pass block. Don't know if it's the scheme, the OL coach, they are weak, they are undersized....

man next years draft is gonna be deeeeeep in QB's.. I wouldn't be surprised if it resembled the 04 draft.

I don’t like how you can never identify Oregon by their unis. Do they ever wear one more than once?

I don't know why some of y'all were complaining about PSU. They're dominating UMass.