• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 7

Did Canada draw up that play for Wash? The right side of the OL pulled left. Penix gave the ball to the RB running right behind zero blockers and gets crushed. I'm guessing the play was designed for Penix to keep that and run left and the RPO fake was just for timing to let the pulling OL get to their blocks.

Did Canada draw up that play for Wash? The right side of the OL pulled right. Penix gave the ball to the RB running right behind zero blockers and gets crushed. I'm guessing the play was designed for Penix to keep that and run left and the RPO fake was just for timing to let the pulling OL get to their blocks.
Ha ha .... thought the same thing.... RB ran into a sea of white with not a blocker within 3 yards

This might just be round 1 of Oregon vs Wash. The Pac 12 takes the top 2 teams for the championship. I don't think USC's defense is good enough to keep winning.

Quick score by the Huskies ......... but did they leave too much time on the clock for Oregon to answer

Coming to your neck of the woods tomorrow night Paul. Haven’t been to Ontario for a good 10 years.