• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 7

My mother told me to shop around,one of my books had Ore +3 another +3.5

I sure love the hook

That said Lanning lost this game

Coming to your neck of the woods tomorrow night Paul. Haven’t been to Ontario for a good 10 years.
Safe travels ... autumn colours are ramping up........ business or vacation ? what part of Ontario are you going to ?

Safe travels ... autumn colours are ramping up........ business or vacation ? what part of Ontario are you going to ?
Going to St Catharines,my sister moved there 6 months ago from Victoria. She’s been harassing me to come visit. Had a little break in my schedule,so what the hell. Niagara region should be nice in the fall. Putting up with my older sister will be the hard part🙂 But I figure in the future when the Steelers play the Bills,I will definitely guilt her into getting tickets,providing accommodation and driving my drunk *** around.

Going to St Catharines,my sister moved there 6 months ago from Victoria. She’s been harassing me to come visit. Had a little break in my schedule,so what the hell. Niagara region should be nice in the fall. Putting up with my older sister will be the hard part🙂 But I figure in the future when the Steelers play the Bills,I will definitely guilt her into getting tickets,providing accommodation and driving my drunk *** around.
Still warm enough to go enjoy Niagara Falls this week .... only 15 minutes away from wine country ....Niagara on the lake ... have a great time

Looks like a monsoon in Pittsburgh.

Pitt down 21-14
not sure why the sophomore QB has not been playing all year

Pitt might have had a decent season if they didn't start that awful QB for the first 5 games.

USC is getting spanked and their so called great qb is looking like ***. So much for that hype.

Let's hope Pitt doesn't score too much. Tomlin may hire their OC to replace Canada.

As impressive as Louisville's win was over ND, this loss is equally disappointing. Lee Corso called it.

I was going to say the same thing, but in reverse.
Admittedly a homer, but phantom PI in the first half, defender pushed into the kicker, roughing the passer call was a joke.
Oh, and Louisville's QB Plumber puts his hands on an official disputing a call and nothing.

Admittedly a homer, but phantom PI in the first half, defender pushed into the kicker, roughing the passer call was a joke.
Oh, and Louisville's QB Plumber puts his hands on an official disputing a call and nothing.
I think he was just demonstrating the interference that resulted in an interception. The ref may have felt guilty. I'm a homer for Louisville.

Let's hope Pitt doesn't score too much. Tomlin may hire their OC to replace Canada.
Pitt has a lot of the same issues with Cignetti. Just a terrible hire from the start, but one who will do what the old school defensive coach wants. Tomlin and Narduzzi are two very different coaches but have a glaring similarity being out of touch with modern offensive football and it's holding both coaches back.