• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 7

Pitt has a lot of the same issues with Cignetti. Just a terrible hire from the start, but one who will do what the old school defensive coach wants. Tomlin and Narduzzi are two very different coaches but have a glaring similarity being out of touch with modern offensive football and it's holding both coaches back.

Lol Narduzzi complained about Canada’s offense that was 10th in scoring, 44 th in rushing and 99th in passing because they passed too much 😂

Narduzzi is a clown that is more worried about Penn State than he is about the fact that he started a rotten QB for how many games. He is holding that program back with his pride and stupidity.

Penn State steamrolled as expected but still no big runs or big pass plays. Franklin was quoted saying they are good with this style of play they are doing. They are basically dinking and dunking down the field. They rarely try any big pass plays which is crazy since Allar has a big arm. I just can't see this style of play and bad OL play beating Ohio State, Michigan, or any good team they will play in a bowl. I also don't think their D is as good as their stats show but they do look to have improved since the beginning of the season, unlike the O. We will see how good they are next week but I'm not expecting a W.

I thought for sure in this game, they would be trying to sling the ball all over the place to try and get that part of the O going a little but they didn't.

Last edited:
Wasn't he the QB for Minnesota? Or some relation?
Indiana... seems like 5 years ago.

I'm disappointed in Maryland. I thought they might be a team on the rise.

Narduzzi is a clown that is more worried about Penn State than he is about the fact that he started a rotten QB for how many games. He is holding that program back with his pride and stupidity.
He’s definitely not worried more about Penn State. He’s too committed to NIL transfer promises at QB than putting the best team on the field. Slovis and Jurkovec both poor evaluations. I sort of get Slovis because he at least had one year where he looked like a future first. Jurkovec has never been very good and Cignetti should’ve known given his experience with him at BC. They finally made the right move at QB but it’s one he should’ve made during the summer.

I'd move Michigan to No. 1 and Washington ahead of Penn State to 5. Oregon should drop one spot at most.

Obviously, happy to see N.D, roll....and I mean ROLL over Caleb Williams and the boys from the left coast!
The boys in the trenches controlled the game and the front seven had Caleb running around "like his head was on fire and his balls were itchin'"...(thanks to Charlie Daniels for that line!)

Hopefully this propels them to go undefeated rest of season get a New Years Day bowl game. Best I can hope for at this point.
Man--that Ohio St game hurts even more now...Louisville game they deserved to lose.

All in All...A great Saturday night of college football with the Irish winning and Steel Dino hitting a nice 3 team parlay!

Cant wait until next Saturday!

Have a great week men!

Last edited: