• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

I'm not a basketball fan at all, but my ex was from Chicago and was a huge Bulls fan. So I had to watch all of the Jordan years which included all of the playoff games. That guy was money in the biggest games and moments.

I have no comparisons because I never watched anyone else and after he was gone ,I never watched another game of anyone.
MJ and Bird were money

I remember during the draft thinking the lions took Gibbs and Campbell super early based on my perfect mock drafts.

But what a draft they had. Gibbs, Campbell, Branch and La porta

I remember during the draft thinking the lions took Gibbs and Campbell super early based on my perfect mock drafts.

But what a draft they had. Gibbs, Campbell, Branch and La porta
LaPorta is a great TE for sure...and I favored Branch over JPJ...might be wrong about that one, however.

St. Brown may be my favorite receiver in the league. Wish the Steelers had a guy like him.

Branch would've been a good pick as well. Probably the safest prospect in the draft.

Huge drive for Detroit to capitalize on the turnover.

So far they've given me what I wanted. Multiple TD lead and a turnover.

Now a 3&out, then a nice 5-6 min drive for at least a fieldgoal.

A good friend of mine is at this game. He’s a 49er fanatic,on par with us as Steeler fans. This must be killing him. Not over yet though.

LaPorta is a great TE for sure...and I favored Branch over JPJ...might be wrong about that one, however.
a lot of people got Branch wrong. when they (WTF is they Blitz?) do those redraft deals Branch would surely be a 1st rounder