• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

I feel the bulls would of possible had 8 in a row had MJ not left for 2 years, I’m not dissing him for taking time when his father was murdered though

Detroit needs to get another TD and a turnover.

If you liked 80s NBA, you have to watch the movie Air on amazon Prime. It's about how Nike got Michael Jordan from the perspective of the scout who went all in on Jordan being the best player in the game. Nike was only like 10% market share of basketball shoes back then.

Who would want to wear one of those VR goggles? There's no way that can be good for your brain. For what? So your TV looks more 3d? I'll pass.
For my daughers Bday we went to Dave and Busters and they have a VR thing where 3-4 sit on a seat that moves. The group before us was screaming their heads off and I was like WTF why are they screaming. We went on there and it scared the crap out of me. We were on a dragon and it was doing dives and what not I was white knuckling my seat

GIbbs and McCaffrey are the type of RB you draft in round 1. Potential gamebreakers that are factors running and in the passing game. Drafting a workhorse is insanity.

Detroit OC will obviously get the Seattle or Washington job. If they win this game, his agent should get them both on the line like an auction.

Hell yeah!

Damn. They just ****** the middle of that DL.

Wow! Lions are smashing these dudes.

Detroit looks terrific. Big defensive possession here, you don't want to let up after going up 14-0. Also, sounds like a lot of Detroit fans are in the crowd today.

For my daughers Bday we went to Dave and Busters and they have a VR thing where 3-4 sit on a seat that moves. The group before us was screaming their heads off and I was like WTF why are they screaming. We went on there and it scared the crap out of me. We were on a dragon and it was doing dives and what not I was white knuckling my seat

It's probably awesome for something like that or playing a video game, but the commercial has a guy making a sandwich with it on, like you're now supposed to live your life plugged into VR.