• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

Those timely holding calls by the officials are very helpful for the Ravens. Most holding calls I’ve seen called in a game in a long time.. convenient timing.

I suppose Stroud is a disgrace for OROY as well since he got demolished by the Ravens
Well he’s a rookie and he’s a better passer than Lamar, it’s not close.

He was a popular pick on this board because CB was a big need. Problem is the Steelers don't (or at least didn't) draft west coast players.
Yep….at the time I wanted Elam the CB the Bills took or Linderbaum the Ravens Center.

There we go…….KC Defense. Mahomes takes a blitzing team apart. Lamar has no answer yet.

MVP does not stand for most valuable passer. The Ravens would not be the #1 seed w/o Jackson and possibly not even in the playoffs
Ravens would still be a good team with Huntley at QB. Let’s not pretend that the whole team sucks except Lamar. They have a great defense, great ST.

Ravens would still be a good team with Huntley at QB. Let’s not pretend that the whole team sucks except Lamar. They have a great defense, great ST.
they are a well built team. from coaches to O,D and special team. very few holes

When I see punters perform like they have in this game- It just makes me wonder why our craptastic Punting game is acceptable to the Leadership of this team........

That’s interesting defense…

See, Flowers? You CAN make a catch and then simply walk back to the huddle.

When I see punters perform like they have in this game- It just makes me wonder why our craptastic Punting game is acceptable to the Leadership of this team........
For a team that depends on field position to win with the defense for the past two seasons you'd think Tomlin would value a better punter.

Passing up that FG in the first half changed this game. KC had all the momentum. Ravens got that stop and were energized and played even since then.

But you can't argue with the little card that says Go For it!!!!