• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

I’m probably in the minority on this but Kyle Hamilton looks like a better safety than Minkah.

Ravens playing pretty dirty.. not surprised.

I’m probably in the minority on this but Kyle Hamilton looks like a better safety than Minkah.
I think Minkah is handicapped in our system, but Hamilton is definitely playing great

Just a diff way of joking I guess, I’m closer to the 60 mark so I guess just diff ways of joking
We all lose our tempers from time to time but usually during the Steelers thread. Just remember we are all family here. Dysfunctional Steeler Nation Family.

The ravens often take bpa during the draft. They'll fill a need things being equal.

I thought Baltimore would use Lamar more on runs like the Bills did with Allen last week. He only has 28 yards on 3 carries and is just 5/12 for 67 yards, with one completion for 13 yards to himself. Not a great day for the MVP.

That wasn’t a hold. He never actually grabbed him. Let him run right past.

Lol wow that’s a hold? I’ve seen guys on Steelers get tackled and it’s not called. Officials want this game close for sure.

I thought Baltimore would use Lamar more on runs like the Bills did with Allen last week. He only has 28 yards on 3 carries and is just 5/12 for 67 yards, with one completion for 13 yards to himself. Not a great day for the MVP.
Agreed I think we’ll see Lamar running more in 2nd half, that will open the passing game up a bit

This game should be a blow at the half, at least 24-7.

Little advice to the Ravens. You may want to put someone on Kelce? I dunno. Maybe? Discuss it at halftime.