• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

It makes the NFL look like a joke that Lamar is the league MVP and this is how he plays lol.

Shall be an interesting second half. Far from over. Ravens have to put a spy on Kelce,which will open up the Chiefs running game. Great coaching so far by the Chiefs. They have to stay aggressive. Hard to bet against Mahomes as well. When he absolutely needs to he can carry the team with his legs as well. While I’m sure many will disagre,it’s actually a pleasure to watch one of the best QB of all time.

In addition to having the best QB, Reid ***** slapped Harbaugh that half.

One thing stands out. Steelers can't compete with these teams. Not close.

Another great pass by the league MVP.. what a disgrace to the league.

lol why? Cause I’m pointing out the obvious? My fault.
its a little over the top. I do not like Jackson, but you can not deny he had an amazing season, and the team only lost 2 games that he started.

Chiefs showing us what we need to do to win, of course we need a few players first🤣 🤣

its a little over the top. I do not like Jackson, but you can not deny he had an amazing season, and the team only lost 2 games that he started.
Sure, he’s a good RB.

IF Baltimore is to have a chance at all they have to put points on the board this drive.