• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

Chiefs Oline is getting blown up....No way they can win that way

Where the hell is all the motion from KC? The things that made them so good was all the motion.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

KC needs to spread out NE, use motion, picks, and isolate Hightower

Chiefs need to be more aggressive on offense in order to have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I'm hoping they lose too, but I've seen this game before. NE is going to hold KCs WRs non stop at the LOS because the refs can't call them everytime and they're just going to run the ball down KCs throats, KC has had the ball one time and we're almost 17 mins in

I hear ya, but we beat them with our ****** defense and did a good job moving the ball on them as well.

Young Patrick just needs to settle down and KC will start moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Where the hell is all the motion from KC? The things that made them so good was all the motion.

You have to account for the Andy Reid pucker factor in the playoffs....it's like clockwork in January

Just lucky as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya, but we beat them with our ****** defense and did a good job moving the ball on them as well.

Young Patrick just needs to settle down and KC will start moving.

Well Ben doesn't get the credit he deserves, he'd stand up to this defense alot better than Mahomes has so far

Mahomes is getting guys right in his face. He does need to settle down, but if I were KC Id run some screens or a reverse to loosen them up

Well Ben doesn't get the credit he deserves, he'd stand up to this defense alot better than Mahomes has so far

Ben will never get his due, never. Most of this **** against Ben started when he had the incident in GA. with the college chick. That did Ben in. No one will touch Ben to endorse any products, commercials, nothing. And he sure isn’t going to be acknowledged for his play.
Yeah Ben’s been here before where I think young Patrick is feeling the pressure but this kid is a gamer. He will be ok and Chiefs will figure this out.